Linear Fencing And Decks

Fences & Gates
16 7543 Morrow Road Agassiz BC V0m1a2
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Agassiz  >  Linear Fencing And Decks  >  Fence and Gate (revised)
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Fence and Gate (revised)

Initial service with Michael was great, communication was good. Did a great job putting up the fence, was courteous, well mannered and professional. Unfortunately, the materials he used are inferior and our fence has warped and twisted. After months of calls and emails, he had not resolved the issue. He has since shown up to repair the issue.
I feel the end product is of the value we paid, but the issue was the materials used. Although, in their defence, it was peak season and most wood available at the time was green from talking to local yards.
I would have liked to seen a better response to our issues in a timely fashion. Otherwise, great product.

Review has 1 previous version

Previous versions of this review:

2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC