Concept Plumbing And Gas Ltd

Reviews for Concept Plumbing And Gas Ltd

P Driessen in Abbotsford
P Driessen in Abbotsford

Professional, excellent service

Concept has done work for multiple family members and colleagues, each time I hear amazing reviews about their professionalism and excellent service. Very reliable and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
On top of that, I see them supporting multiple local charities... it's always nice to see people giving back.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we greatly appreciate the opportunity to work in our community and support it as well.

craig in Toronto
craig in Toronto
1 review Chilliwack, BC

hot water heating

I had a problem with the hot water heating system. I made a call and spoke with a very professional lady who set up a time for the plumber to visit. He showed up early and fixed the problem within the cost of the quote on the phone. He was very professional as well. Excellent service . I would highly recommend this firm.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Kitchen faucet replacement

Working with Concept Plumbing to arrange for my kitchen faucet replacement was easy & pleasant. They worked with my schedule & were prompt & helpful. The service repair technician, Lorne Anderson worked quickly, left the workspace clean & in order, was friendly, professional & pleasant to work with. My new faucet is fantastic & I'm very happy to recommend this company for your plumbing needs.

Art from Abbotsford
Art from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

new hot water heater and toilet flush valve replacement

I found Concept Plumbing online. I had a great experience, the plumber that came, Ray, was excellent. He arrived on time, did quality work and cleaned up after completing the job. I was so impressed that I called them again when I had a leak caused by a washing machine repairman who broke some plumbing lines. Ray saved the day again.

Kiersten from Abbotsford
Kiersten from Abbotsford

bathroom renovation

We chose this company based on recommendations from others. We had them re do our bathroom completely, it was a great experience, happy with the end result. I dont live there anymore but plan on using them to re do the bathrooms in our new place as soon as I can.

Shawna Vandeven  from Abbotsford
Shawna Vandeven from Abbotsford

Kitchen plumbing

A weekend that we had company and were hosting a dinner for 8 people, the kitchen sink plugs :( We called Jay who came on the weekend to take a look. As we needed a new garberator we elected to wait till the next day to have the repairs done. so a new garberator was purchased and we had Ray out the next morning bright and early to make the repairs. Could not ask for better service from these two - quick and efficient! Will definitely be recommending Concept Plumbing to everyone! Thanks so much for all your help - it was apprecatied!

Wayne from Abbotsford
Wayne from Abbotsford

repair gas fireplaces

The last time we used this company was to repair gas fireplaces which were not functional at all. Prior to this we had used them many times for a variety of things such as; refit an ensuite, installing a water line to the fridge, replace a gas stove, install toilets, etc. We are obviously happy with their work.

More about Concept Plumbing And Gas Ltd

Concept Plumbing and Gas offers a full range of plumbing and gas services for your home or business by trained, licensed and insured plumbers. We are professionals at what we do, where you can count on quality plumbing and sincere customer service. No job is too small -- and no ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Abbotsford?