Delta T Heating & Cooling Inc.

Brampton ON L6S 2R9
Delta T Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Delta T Heating & Cooling Inc.

Joseph
Joseph
1 review London, ON

Best in Brampton/Peel!

Called Lomesh on a public holiday during a heat wave and he came without hesitation. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Has been in the business for many years, so diagnosing issues is not a problem! Up front about everything and a very hard working man. Prices are extremely reasonable and he doesn’t try to up-sell on anything. Very honest. Cant say enough good things about Lomesh and his business. Highly recommended

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace and fireplace tune up.

Lomesh, came in to tune up my furnace first. My furnace was less than two years old. Lomesh had cleaned the furnace and he then tested the efficiency of the furnace. Lomesh told me that the programming for the furnace was not correct, wasting gas and that he would reprogram it so that I would be saving money instead. Later Lomesh had tested my fireplace CO2 and found that it was a little high. After Lomesh had cleaned the fireplace the CO2 reading was a lot lower and it was working well. I found the services were very good with value for both services.

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone... we truly look forward to serve you with the same quality of service for many years to come.

siziam
siziam
4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Very professional company with a great team

This company has been a pleasure to deal with. All the people I have dealt with at Delta from office staff, installers, sales reps and service reps have been extremely friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I even received a significant discount on my most recent install simply because I have been a loyal customer. They show up on time, do quality work with no surprises and leave the place clean and tidy. I would not go anywhere else for my heating and air conditioning needs and I recommend anyone reading this review to strongly consider this company when considering which heating and air conditioning company to choose. They really seem to care and appreciate their customers.

Avtar in Brampton
Avtar in Brampton

Excellent service with a smile

It was twice that I needed help with my home heating equipment. I had called several companies before I got in touch with Lomesh.
He provided the best quote and the service was exceptional!
He even gave me many tips and little things that we can do to make sure the furnace is runs fine.

Thank You Avtar for your feedback we look forward to serve you for many years to come.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?