Kizmet Developments Ltd

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Vancouver  >  Kizmet Developments Ltd

Reviews for Kizmet Developments Ltd

1 review Langley, BC

Absolutely horrible

Paul is absolutely horrible contractor , we hired him at 65$ an hour hoping to have our kitchen finished and done right , he hung our cabinet tilted, our cabinet handles aren't even , he installed our backsplash and it was all uneven and chipped tiles which he thought was acceptable and when I mentioned the tiles were chipped he said " once we grout it will hide all the flaws" I fired him and hired another contractor to come fix all his mistakes . It was an absolute nightmare . I will never recommend him to anyone , and will be writing reviews on as many pages as I can so nobody has to experience and pay that kind of price for such a horrid job .

carol from Burnaby
carol from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

kitchen and bathroom reno

Disapppointing: poor schedule, overall poor workmanship (having to retile the shower and were left with many deficiences) and often disorganized. While discussing work to be done would not record details which frequently led to mistakes. Often did not show up. Made decisions and approved kitchen drawings without consulting. Waiting for follow-up, still.

Jan from Langley
Jan from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Ceiling touch up/painting

Paul did a fantastic job touching up and spraying my kitchen and bathroom ceilings. He offered to replace the light in my bathroom as well. He is reliable and I would highly recommend him. He has a website at www.kizmetdevelopments.com