Miks Heating And Cooling

Brampton ON L6X 0E5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Miks Heating And Cooling

Review for Miks Heating And Cooling

Newton in Markham
Newton in Markham
10 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Thermostat Repair

I had Dmitri from Mike's Heating and Cooling help me as the air conditioning at my condo unit had failed right before the start of the summer. The property manager had recommended Dmitri as he had done work for other units in my building before.

He was able to come the next day and perform an assessment. While I was not pleased to have to replace the thermostat which he did not have in his truck, he came back the day after to install it. The price was not the lowest, but Dmitri explained that it was due to the specific system that my building uses. Everything has been working since and I was happy with the service.