General Contractors

Frances in Toronto
Frances in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Chimney & Fence Repairs

I contacted Steve because I was having problems with water leakage in the basement after storms and he suggested a re-build of part of the chimney, which had deteriorated due to water damage. He also waterproofed a section of my foundation at no extra charge. Before the time when he was scheduled to come my fence was damaged and when I told him about it he said he could do an estimate for that also and arranged to do the 2 jobs simultaneously. He explained the whole process to me for everything he was doing and always called me back and kept all appointments. His workers were very respectful and cleaned up the site every night. I would certainly recommend Clayson Construction to anyone requiring work done.

Thank you Frances it was a pleasure working for you. I'm very happy we were able to tackle both your repairs. Please call in the future if we can be of any assistance.

Kanna in Toronto
Kanna in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Front Pillars

This company did our front pillars in our home. We have worked with many contractors for many renovations in the past but hands down Steve is the most pleasant and professional contractor we have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is always on time, honest, hardworking, and accommodated our requests and modifications with no problem. He is so knowledgeable about his trade and their workmanship is impeccable. We are so happy with the end result and have referred many people in our neighbourhood to him. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in doing stone or brick work or masonry in their homes.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working for you and I hope we will have the opportunity to help you in the future.

steve from Toronto
steve from Toronto

Concreate and Interlock Repairs

Steve was referred to us by another contractor to repair our crumbling concrete porch and sinking interlock walkways. Steve and his assistant came over and did a fantastic job on both projects. He was on time and on budget. He was very easy to deal with and took time to explain things to us.
We are very satisfied and will use him again for sure

Thank you Steve for taking the time from your busy schedule to leave a review. It is greatly appreciated.

Courtney in Toronto
Courtney in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Opening up window to make space for a door

905-424-2219
Ajax
L1S 6Z6

Steve's communication, pricing, and service was excellent. His team showed up on time, were very courteous, were quick workers and cleaned up impeccably after themselves once the job was done -- you wouldn't even know they'd been cutting bricks in the backyard. No dust left anywhere!

Very impressed. I'd highly recommend and would rehire them again.

I'm happy we were able to meet your expectations that means alot to us. Thank you for taking the time out to place this review.

michelle in Toronto
michelle in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Unexpected repair

When removing old siding it was discovered that one wall had rotted out around a window and all beneath. We struggled to find someone who would come out in February and do the work in the a short time frame - until we found Clayson Construction.
They were responsive and reasonable in their quote - Steve was very helpful in offering suggestions on how best to deal with our unexpected issue.
Steve was flexible with scheduling around the other work underway and my work commitments.
Steve and his team showed up on time, were very professional and polite, and did the work quicker than I expected. Steve even helped me move a small shed with my kid's bikes i had forgotten would be in the way - more like a friend than contractor!
The final work was excellent - our wall is sound and dry now and Steve was honest with the final price of the repair. Even the siding company asked for Clayson's number!
I definitely recommend!

Thank you for the review The work is greatly appreciated.

Paul B in Newmarket
Paul B in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Two Bathrooms fully renovated

I did not know Clayson Construction prior to having them do our two bathrooms. They had done the bathrooms for friends of ours and after seeing that work we decided to hire them. We are very particular about the quality of the work done in our house. Working with Steve was truly a great experience. He was there everyday, handled every issue that came up and his workmanship was fantastic. I would be more than willing to talk to anyone who is considering hiring Steve. I was there watching the work being done as I work from home and know the quality and workmanship was top notch.

Thank you Paul for the review it was a pleasure working for you on your project.

Yousuf in Scarborough
Yousuf in Scarborough
0 reviews Ajax, ON

3 wooden pillars to be replaced by fiberglass pillars

We needed 3 wooden pillars to be replaced due to rotting base. We couldnt find a company that would do it for a fair price. Heard about Clayson Construction through our neighbor.

Steve was transparent from the beginning. Was honest about the timelines we should expect, since he had a backlog of customer jobs to complete before ours.

He gave us progress reports during every milestone. Eg. purchased pillars, pillars arrived, first phase completed etc.

He stuck to his timelines and did not charge us anything extra from what we agreed upon.

The final product looked very professional as we were hoping for.

His honesty and transparency are the key reasons why i would write a good review. I know so many people that end up with lousy contractors and its such a bad headache.

I was very satisfied with the end result and the process along the way.

Thank you Yousuf for taking the time to submit the review and I would like to thank you again for giving us the opportunity to help you. If we can be of any help in the future please call.

Ajeetha in Oshawa
Ajeetha in Oshawa
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Crack on outside brick wall due to Vehicle collision

We hired Steve to fix our outside brick wall that was cracked due to a vehicle collision. He is extremely knowledgeable and very detailed oriented with his work. The bricks on outside wall could not be found anywhere due to its age. Steve was very creative in the way he replaced the broken bricks by taking some bricks from the side of house and placing them in front..The work was so well done; you cannot tell that any bricks were replaced. He always cleaned up after his the work was completed for the day. He communicated with us very efficiently and kept up informed at every stage of the job via conversations and pictures. We highly recommend Steve and his team for any masonry work that your house requires. He is very professional, honest and trustworthy. You will not regret hiring him!

Thank you for the review. I know how busy you are so I really approximate it. If you need any help with your basement please don't hesitate to call

Rahim D. in Concord
Rahim D. in Concord

Address foundation issues and capping chimney

Steve was extremely professional, reliable and trustworthy. His advice was excellent and he was very honest about the work that was and was not required. He addressed the root cause of a number of water related issues in our foundation, including re-capping our chimney, grinding and filing multiple cracks in the foundation and replacing the exterior door at the side of our house that was originally poorly framed and sealed. He was very thorough in the work performed and did a fantastic job of finishing the foundation at the side of our house with stucco. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Steve to family and friends.

Thank you for the work Rahim, the stucco color you picked looks great. I'm glad that we were able to solve your water problems by installing a new door and sealing it properly.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Chimney repair and re build.

905-424-2219
Ajax
L1S 6Z6

Steve dismantled and re built our chimney without leaving any mess at all! The workmanship was excellent. The finished product matched perfectly to our existing bricks. Steve put scaffolding up so that there would be no damage to our roof. He swept up every night, hosed down our deck and took any garbage away. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone and we will be using him again!

Thank you for the work Maureen it as pleasure working for you. Please dont hesitate to call us in the future if can help.

More about Clayson Construction Services

Let Clayson Construction take your stress away from that building project with our efficient, courteous, and responsible crew. We are committed to a quick response and competitive pricing. We have the confidence to get the job done right.

Our Services include:

Interlock Walkways
Pergola
Renovations
Stonework and Masonry

Call us today for a free estimate!