Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

myprojectlola
myprojectlola
1 review Castleton, ON

Kitchen Replacement

Our century farmhouse was in dire need of a new kitchen as the existing 1960s kitchen was on its last legs. We had an idea of what we wanted but Frank had the vision and experience to see what we REALLY need, a new hub for our home. We’re very happy with the new “living space” that is the end product of the project. Great design, great execution and an amazing new hub for our home

anita65t
anita65t
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Frank, Mandy & team keep the customer completely satisfied. Excellent work by Bouwman's! We love our new kitchens!

gedgarparkes
gedgarparkes
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Pantry/Broom Closet Combo

I went to Frank Bouwmans with an idea. His staff walked me through the full process of bringing it to life. Design, colour, hardware and the final install. I love it so much!

c.heenan10
c.heenan10
1 review Baltimore, ON

Mudroom cabinets

Completed in a timely manner and above expectations. Reasonably priced and great to deal with. No issues and have recommended to others.

Candace in Cobourg
Candace in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Product

A gorgeous custom kitchen that fits within my budget. Great selection of door styles and colours to choose from. Was easy to find something that would fit with the style of my home. Love that its made local too!

Tibbyson in ??????????
Tibbyson in ??????????

kitchen cabinets

289-251-5424
101-147 Nelson Road
Baltimore
K0K 1C0

Frank was very friendly. his cabinets are custom and original. The quality and look I received was amazing and all my friends are asking about getting a kitchen! I appreciate the hard work.

Ken in Spruce Grove
Ken in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Another great job!!

My wife and I purchased our house 6 months ago and needed a new kitchen to bring it up to date. We asked everyone we knew who we could call,. as the last kitchen reno we did was in a house 4 hours away and that builder was not able to travel. Many of our friends recommended Frank Bouwman because he had either done their kitchen, or they know someone who has had him do theirs. Mr. Bouman came in, was very very pleasant to deal with, provided us HUGE help in deciding what would look best, provided us pictures and written estimate, and his guys came in and did a FANTASTIC job. My wife and I feel Mr. Bouman and his guys treated us the best of any other contractor we have had before (and we've had many), and the job was finished on time, despite his men needing to repair 2 areas that other contractors damaged and was not in our agreement. Everyone who enters our home comments on how great the kitchen looks, and we couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!

Trevor in Lindsay
Trevor in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

First choice cabinet maker for my customer referrals.

Frank Bouwmans cabinet maker is my top choice when offering a trusted and professional referral to my customers.
As a professional contractor in the decorating and design fields, it is essential to guide my customers in the right direction.... and to know with great confidence that my customers expectations are fully realized. This has been my experience with Frank and company. I have refferd Frank to my customers a number of times over the last 5 years on both extensive and minor projects and Frank has delivered .....
Most recently on a relitivly minor project..... When a customer Wanted to install vastly different luxury appliances into an existing hardwood kitchen, Frank was able to reconfugure cabinets and match new doors to the original finish ..... Like only someone who has done this hundreds of times before as a professional.
On more extensive projects, Frank gets involved advising with the general contractor and customer with material samples, options and ideas. Obviously a huge part of creating a luxury kitchen .... Much appreciated !
Frank has state of the art facility, industry and product knowledge, years or experience and good people working for him ..... And he's human!

Thanks Frank and Co.!

Greg from cobourg in Baltimore
Greg from cobourg in Baltimore
1 review Baltimore, ON

Kitchen Reno

FRank, just wanted to thank you for the great job on the kitchen renovation. We weren't sure what we should do, but you had some great suggestions and were very happy with the end results. Keep up the good work !!!

Jean in Peterborough
Jean in Peterborough
1 review Cobourg, ON

New kitchen cabinets

We had Frank build and install new kitchen cabinets. He showed us pictures of kitchens he had already done and samples of his doors and drawers. We were very pleased with the final product.
We had a few minor issues but were able to negotiate with Frank. The quality of his work was excellent. The installers were courteous and very professional. They put blankets on the floor and cleaned up at the end of the day.

More about Frank Bouwmans Cabinet Maker

More Than 25 Years Experience
It makes all the difference in your home project

For more than 25 years Frank Bouwmans has provided complete manufacturing services which he turns into beautiful home renovation projects. He offers total design, fabrication and install services resulting in exquisite products on time and on budget. We know our business like no one else, and our extensive knowledge can make your home also your palace.

880 Division Street - Cobourg Ontario