Frank Bouwmans Cabinet Maker

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
101-147 Nelson Road Baltimore ON K0K 1C0
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Baltimore  >  Frank Bouwmans Cabinet Maker

Reviews for Frank Bouwmans Cabinet Maker

Candace in Cobourg
Candace in Cobourg

Product

A gorgeous custom kitchen that fits within my budget. Great selection of door styles and colours to choose from. Was easy to find something that would fit with the style of my home. Love that its made local too!

Tibbyson in ??????????
Tibbyson in ??????????

kitchen cabinets

Frank was very friendly. his cabinets are custom and original. The quality and look I received was amazing and all my friends are asking about getting a kitchen! I appreciate the hard work.

Ken in Spruce Grove
Ken in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Another great job!!

My wife and I purchased our house 6 months ago and needed a new kitchen to bring it up to date. We asked everyone we knew who we could call,. as the last kitchen reno we did was in a house 4 hours away and that builder was not able to travel. Many of our friends recommended Frank Bouwman because he had either done their kitchen, or they know someone who has had him do theirs. Mr. Bouman came in, was very very pleasant to deal with, provided us HUGE help in deciding what would look best, provided us pictures and written estimate, and his guys came in and did a FANTASTIC job. My wife and I feel Mr. Bouman and his guys treated us the best of any other contractor we have had before (and we've had many), and the job was finished on time, despite his men needing to repair 2 areas that other contractors damaged and was not in our agreement. Everyone who enters our home comments on how great the kitchen looks, and we couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!

Trevor in Lindsay
Trevor in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

First choice cabinet maker for my customer referrals.

Frank Bouwmans cabinet maker is my top choice when offering a trusted and professional referral to my customers.
As a professional contractor in the decorating and design fields, it is essential to guide my customers in the right direction.... and to know with great confidence that my customers expectations are fully realized. This has been my experience with Frank and company. I have refferd Frank to my customers a number of times over the last 5 years on both extensive and minor projects and Frank has delivered .....
Most recently on a relitivly minor project..... When a customer Wanted to install vastly different luxury appliances into an existing hardwood kitchen, Frank was able to reconfugure cabinets and match new doors to the original finish ..... Like only someone who has done this hundreds of times before as a professional.
On more extensive projects, Frank gets involved advising with the general contractor and customer with material samples, options and ideas. Obviously a huge part of creating a luxury kitchen .... Much appreciated !
Frank has state of the art facility, industry and product knowledge, years or experience and good people working for him ..... And he's human!

Thanks Frank and Co.!

Greg from cobourg in Baltimore
Greg from cobourg in Baltimore
1 review Baltimore, ON

Kitchen Reno

FRank, just wanted to thank you for the great job on the kitchen renovation. We weren't sure what we should do, but you had some great suggestions and were very happy with the end results. Keep up the good work !!!

Jean in Peterborough
Jean in Peterborough

New kitchen cabinets

We had Frank build and install new kitchen cabinets. He showed us pictures of kitchens he had already done and samples of his doors and drawers. We were very pleased with the final product.
We had a few minor issues but were able to negotiate with Frank. The quality of his work was excellent. The installers were courteous and very professional. They put blankets on the floor and cleaned up at the end of the day.

CobourgResident in Baltimore
CobourgResident in Baltimore
1 review Baltimore, ON

Highly recommend this team!

I recently had my complete kitchen updated. Using state of the art equipment this team designed a functional space that exceeded my expectations. I was guided through the process along the way (layout options, finish and hardware). My kitchen was completed proficiently and within my delegated budget.

Lisa in Cobourg
Lisa in Cobourg

kitchen renevation

Frank Bouwman's kitchens was the best decision I ever made for my house. I thought it was going to be a long time consuming proses to get a new completely customs kitchen but no. I contacted Frank from a friend of mine and we got right to work he was nice helpful and gave me all the knowledge I needed to make it cost effective too! i think the best part about the whole process was the installation they were in and they were out new kitchen. They were Nice, kind, fast, and respectful to my property and family. Thank you so much Frank Great work.

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

Terrible work and customer service

Stay far away from this company! The owner is a joke and workers don't even know where the doors go or that you can't even open it as it's dragging on the fridge. Handles on crooked, in wrong so did a bit lower leaving the indent going out of front pantry door. Big chips out of almost every door on inside. Paint running down all the front and sides. Frank's way of fixing it was to sand the paint right off and left it that way. He also left all his sanding mess all over my stove and counters as he slapped on a thin cheap white piece on side of cupboard that wasn't the colour I had on cupboards either and half glued it so to this day is completely open on the bottom. He was not wanting to fix anything or finish my drawers. Amateur work. The guys even admitted they had a young new painter! Even the second time around was run and bumps all down cupboard sides so front's too as they put pieces on my sides. Never did all he said he was going to do and was well over 5,000. Run away from this company. I wish ppl came forward and not be afraid of him and tell ppl of their experience. Apparently had issues with cops before as I had to file a report as he was texting me all night with threatening texts regarding my own business. Definitely has anger issues and won't go far with this work. I'm assuming all family and friends with good reviews as I did find very similar experiences to mine on homestars. Ppl do your homework he is all talk no action! These are a few pics. Many more!

Andrew in Cobourg
Andrew in Cobourg
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom cabinet

We were renovation our main bathroom on the second floor and could not get a standard cabinet to work as we have a slanted roof line. Frank was able to make some good suggestions to what we had in mind and we came up with a plan. Frank had the cabinet made and installed as requested and we very happy with the final product.