Wattcom Electric

Electricians
COBOURG ON
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Wattcom Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Wattcom Electric

Jessica
1 review Pickering, ON

I couldn't be happier with the service that Wattcom Electric provided! I received a very quick response to my original request, and Casey was very responsive with all communication after that. Casey took care of EVERYTHING and was very pleasant to deal with. I am definitely going to contact Wattcom for all future needs!

Job Price

Thank you, we appreciate you taking your time writing this review.

Natalie

Casey was extremely professional, knowledgeable and patient from the point of our first phone call for estimating through to job completion. Even when he encountered some surprises in the ceilings, he dealt with them in an experienced, calm way. He took immense care with his work and was meticulous in attention to detail. I highly recommend Casey and Wattcom for any project.

Job Price