The Heating Source

JennP New Tecumseth
JennP New Tecumseth
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Great Service

When I bought my house there was no gas furnace no ductwork or vents or cold air returns. Shane and Bob, installed all new ductwork, vents,returns. Hot water tank new furnace and central air. They were couteous accommodating and professional. Val was a pleasure to deal with. This was 6 years ago and I still have them come and clean the furnace. I also had them install an outside gas valve for a BBQ. They have moved and expanded their business due I'm sure to their excellent service. I also enjoy speaking to Mike he is most pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend them!

Private User reviews New Tecumseth, ON

New Furnace and AC installation

After some ongoing issues with our existing AC unit (evap coil), it was time to have both it and the furnace replaced due to the number of years on both.

Having known several people who have had previous good experiences with The Heating Source for various projects (and also because we wanted to support a local company in the community we live), we decided to have them do the work.

From the first few phone calls and e-mails back and forth - Shane, Mike, Jen and the techs were always willing to answer any specific questions we had. Bob and Mat were out for 2 days removing the old stuff and installing the new equipment. Everything was left tidy and clean, and we are expecting to see a big drop on our heating and cooling bills in the future.

We will not hesitate to recommend The Heating Source to anyone who asks! Thanks everyone.

Kim from New Lowell
Kim from New Lowell
0 reviews New Lowell, ON

Installed Fireplace Insert

The Heating Source installed a fireplace insert at my home. They were able to install quickly after I placed my order. The insert is beautiful and it increases the heating efficiency of my home. The staff at The Heating Source are very pleasant and personable. We have them come back annually for chimney cleanings and to inspect the fireplace insert. We look forward to many more years of doing business with one another.