The GTA Lockman

Locks & Locksmiths
60 Lilac Ave Markham ON L3T 5K2
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Markham  >  The GTA Lockman

Reviews for The GTA Lockman

fixing lock housing on four locks

We had our locks changed a few months ago and it was a bad job. Prompt and efficient, Sol explained what he was doing and was candid about what would work and what wouldn't. He fixed everything. Thank you very much!

Thanks so much for your review!

Hope you had a great long weekend

James
James

Lock change

Was prompt, informative and professional. I would definitely recommend and certainly use in the future.

Thank you James for you're review !!

patricia_rankin
patricia_rankin

Locksmith

Great returned my call right away
on time fast, reasonable, polite tidy comfortable to talk to,

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it we hope to work with you in future

philwatt
philwatt
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Lock keys in automobile.

Fast, reliable and most of all very friendly service. I would not have a problem recommending the GTA Lockman to anyone.

Thank you for your review! Hope to work with you in future

Mark
Mark

Locksmith

A good guy who did what he promised promptly. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Mark for giving us a review! We appreciate that you took the time out of the day to write us a review!
Looking forward to working with you in the future

The GTA LOCKMAN Team

SR
SR
0 reviews , ON

Lock smith

Sol was great to work with. Honest, upfront and guaranteed his work. He made sure he gave me all my options and did his best to meet my price point while giving me the security I desired. I highly recommend Sol and his company. Honest, trustworthy and quick service!

Thank you very much for your kind words!
We hope that you will use us for all your locksmith needs !

maamirth88
maamirth88

Lock change

Sol replaced our old lock with a new one. He is very knowledgable and explained the different levels of security and what each entail. The work was done in a timely manner and very professional!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate it and we look forward to work with you in the future

ndixon21
ndixon21

Lock replacement

I had my lock replaced by Sol from GTA Lockman. He is amazing!! He came within 20 minutes and was able to provide me with a new lock. He is personable, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend GTA Lockman!! Thanks so much Sol!

Thank you so much for this review! It was a pleasure working with you !
Hope to work with you in the future

Abby
Abby

Locksmith

Sol was very customer oriented and took the time to explain the different types of locks available. GTA Lockman is reasonably and competively priced. Made honest recommendations. Would definitely use their services again.

Thank you very much Abby for your review we gladly appreciate the time you took out of your day to write this review

Steven in Concord
Steven in Concord

Great service! Quick, professional, and very well priced!

Great service! My key broke in the lock and I called the Lockman. They had a locksmith at my place in less than an hour. They knew their way around my high security lock and had the problem fixed very quickly. They were professional and well priced! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Steve for taking the time out of the day and reviewing us !

More about The GTA Lockman

At the GTA LockMan our Toronto Locksmith technicians are fully trained and work solely on hourly wage no commission you can feel safe that you are getting the best possible price. Our cars are always fully equipped and ready to service you whatever you need.

CALL NOW 647-646-5625

Our 24 hour locksmith services offer fast and reliable service any time of day that you can count on!
Our dispatchers are friendly and knowledgeable for all your EMERGENCY and locksmith needs! Our cars are always fully equipped and ready to service you however you need!

www.thegtalockman.com

Areas that we cover:
Toronto- Newmarket- Bradford--Richmond hill -- Thornhill--Vaughan--Maple- Woodbridge- Markham --Unionville--Stouffville-- Scarborough- Ajax --Pickering-Whitby-Oshawa -- East York -- North York- Midtown--Brampton--Rexdale-- Downtown -- Etibocoke - Mississauga- Oakville -- Burlington and service areas!

Locks & Locksmiths
Automotive Car key Duplication Automotive New Car made Automotive Car key making Locksmith Toronto -24 hour locksmith Toronto -Emergency Locksmith Services Toronto -Industrial Locksmith Services Toronto -Residential Locksmith Services Toronto -Safe Unlocking Toronto -Eviction Services Toronto -Lock Out Services Toronto -High Security Locks Toronto - Lock installation Or Repair Toronto - Lock Re-key Toronto - Master keying Toronto - Break in repair - Keypad lock installation Toronto - File cabinets - Mail box lock - Broken key removal -Keyless entry - 24 Hr Locksmith Toronto - Service, Emergency Service, Emergency Locksmith Torotno - Combination Entry Locks - Panic Bars, Exit Systems - Office Lockout
Emergency Locksmith GTA Lockman is a 24/7 and emergency locksmith solution for the Greater Toronto Area. No matter when or where you are in trouble, GTA Lockman can help. Customers and Partners GTA Lockman is proud to work with Pandora, Snap Fitness 24/7, Anytime Fitness, LCBO and many more great businesses and families throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our Services GTA Lockman offers 24 hour and emergency locksmith services; lock installation, replacement and repair; key duplication, lockout services and much, much more. Our Guarantee We guarantee that you won't find better-trained locksmith technicians anywhere in Toronto. All of our locksmiths are knowledgeable, armed with the latest and greatest tools and information to help you with your security needs.
2009