The Gta Lockman

60 Lilac Ave Markham ON L3T 5K2
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Markham  >  The Gta Lockman

Reviews for The Gta Lockman

JCT in Toronto

Came home this evening and tried to put my key in the door-lock, and experienced the key spinning uselessly. Went to a neighbour's and called The GTA Lockman, a lucky Google find! Sol the Lockman arrived 25 minutes later, problem-solved, then deftly removed and replaced the old lock. Very courteous, efficient service, focused workmanship, and professional completion of the job. I would definitely recommend The GTA Lockman to friends and family.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on Homestars!

We gladly appreciate it :)

Brad and Julie M from Oakville

Gotta call Sol! He did a great job and was very pleasant and easy to deal with. He listened, and found an efficient, economical solution to our lock/door problem. I would recommend Sol without hesitation for any of your locksmith needs.

Thank you Brad and Julie for your review!
We Hope that you dont need us in the near future but will be more than happy to assist you in future!

Sunset Paradise Spa in Woodbridge

I am very happy with the service that I received on May 18, 2016, Thank you for the great service, it was fast and professional,
I will recommend you guys to my customers, friends and family

Thank you very much for your review !

Hope that you will use us in the future :)

Davina  in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

I needed some work done as I have new tenants and renovations as well. Shaul was excellent. He answered all of my questions and was very courteous. I would recommend them highly.

Thank you Davina for your review!

Eric in Thornhill

I would like to warmly recommend and thank The GTA Lockman. I needed their services when recently locked out of my home - they showed in no time and got the job done quickly and professionally. Hopefully I will not get locked out again, but if I ever do I will definitely call them again. Thank you GTA Lockman!

Raquel in Toronto

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the GTA LOCKMAN. I had a problem with my front door lock and i literally could not get out of my house at the worst of times. I called the gta lockman and they came to my rescue immediatly. I was out of my home within the hour and with a perfectly well repaired lock. Their services are impacable; their professionalism is of very high standard and their prices are unbeatable! THANK YOU GTA LOCKMAN!

Thanks for your review!!!

Ali in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I used the lock man when I got locked out of my house and changed my locks from the dispatchers to the technicians they were very friendly and came quite fast very happy with their service.

Thanks for your Review!!!

Aaron Shloush from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

I extremely happy with their service. They were able to help me out within 30 minutes of my call, and the locksmith was very professional and very kind! Took him about three minutes to open my car doors and made my unfortunate situation a very easy experience! Very reasonable pricing! I will definitely choose them again and highly recommend the GTA Lockman!

Thank you for your review!!

More about The Gta Lockman

Locksmith Toronto, Emergency Locksmith Toronto, 24 hour locksmith Toronto. Locksmith Scarborough, Locksmith Markham, Locksmith Thornhill, Locksmith Richmond Hill, Locksmith Etobicoke, Locksmith Vaughan. At the GTA LockMan our Toronto Locksmith technicians are fully trained and work solely on hourly wage no commission you can feel safe that you are getting the ...