The GTA Lockman

SR
SR
1 review , ON

Lock smith

Sol was great to work with. Honest, upfront and guaranteed his work. He made sure he gave me all my options and did his best to meet my price point while giving me the security I desired. I highly recommend Sol and his company. Honest, trustworthy and quick service!

maamirth88
maamirth88

Lock change

Sol replaced our old lock with a new one. He is very knowledgable and explained the different levels of security and what each entail. The work was done in a timely manner and very professional!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate it and we look forward to work with you in the future

ndixon21
ndixon21

Lock replacement

I had my lock replaced by Sol from GTA Lockman. He is amazing!! He came within 20 minutes and was able to provide me with a new lock. He is personable, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend GTA Lockman!! Thanks so much Sol!

Thank you so much for this review! It was a pleasure working with you !
Hope to work with you in the future

Abby
Abby

Locksmith

Sol was very customer oriented and took the time to explain the different types of locks available. GTA Lockman is reasonably and competively priced. Made honest recommendations. Would definitely use their services again.

Thank you very much Abby for your review we gladly appreciate the time you took out of your day to write this review

Steven in Concord
Steven in Concord

Great service! Quick, professional, and very well priced!

Great service! My key broke in the lock and I called the Lockman. They had a locksmith at my place in less than an hour. They knew their way around my high security lock and had the problem fixed very quickly. They were professional and well priced! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Steve for taking the time out of the day and reviewing us !

JCT in Toronto
JCT in Toronto

Lock removal and lock replacement

Came home this evening and tried to put my key in the door-lock, and experienced the key spinning uselessly. Went to a neighbour's and called The GTA Lockman, a lucky Google find! Sol the Lockman arrived 25 minutes later, problem-solved, then deftly removed and replaced the old lock. Very courteous, efficient service, focused workmanship, and professional completion of the job. I would definitely recommend The GTA Lockman to friends and family.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on Homestars!

We gladly appreciate it :)

Brad and Julie M from Oakville
Brad and Julie M from Oakville

Locksmith - replacement of front door (double door) handles/locks

Gotta call Sol! He did a great job and was very pleasant and easy to deal with. He listened, and found an efficient, economical solution to our lock/door problem. I would recommend Sol without hesitation for any of your locksmith needs.

Thank you Brad and Julie for your review!
We Hope that you dont need us in the near future but will be more than happy to assist you in future!

Sunset Paradise Spa in Woodbridge
Sunset Paradise Spa in Woodbridge

service for my Lock

I am very happy with the service that I received on May 18, 2016, Thank you for the great service, it was fast and professional,
I will recommend you guys to my customers, friends and family

Thank you very much for your review !

Hope that you will use us in the future :)

Davina  in Toronto
Davina in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Doors and locks

I needed some work done as I have new tenants and renovations as well. Shaul was excellent. He answered all of my questions and was very courteous. I would recommend them highly.

Thank you Davina for your review!

More about The GTA Lockman

At the GTA LockMan our Toronto Locksmith technicians are fully trained and work solely on hourly wage no commission you can feel safe that you are getting the best possible price. Our cars are always fully equipped and ready to service you whatever you need.

CALL NOW 647-646-5625

Our 24 hour locksmith services offer fast and reliable service any time of day that you can count on!
Our dispatchers are friendly and knowledgeable for all your EMERGENCY and locksmith needs! Our cars are always fully equipped and ready to service you however you need!

www.thegtalockman.com

Areas that we cover:
Toronto- Newmarket- Bradford--Richmond hill -- Thornhill--Vaughan--Maple- Woodbridge- Markham --Unionville--Stouffville-- Scarborough- Ajax --Pickering-Whitby-Oshawa -- East York -- North York- Midtown--Brampton--Rexdale-- Downtown -- Etibocoke - Mississauga- Oakville -- Burlington and service areas!

Locks & Locksmiths
Automotive Car key Duplication Automotive New Car made Automotive Car key making Locksmith Toronto -24 hour locksmith Toronto -Emergency Locksmith Services Toronto -Industrial Locksmith Services Toronto -Residential Locksmith Services Toronto -Safe Unlocking Toronto -Eviction Services Toronto -Lock Out Services Toronto -High Security Locks Toronto - Lock installation Or Repair Toronto - Lock Re-key Toronto - Master keying Toronto - Break in repair - Keypad lock installation Toronto - File cabinets - Mail box lock - Broken key removal -Keyless entry - 24 Hr Locksmith Toronto - Service, Emergency Service, Emergency Locksmith Torotno - Combination Entry Locks - Panic Bars, Exit Systems - Office Lockout
Emergency Locksmith GTA Lockman is a 24/7 and emergency locksmith solution for the Greater Toronto Area. No matter when or where you are in trouble, GTA Lockman can help. Customers and Partners GTA Lockman is proud to work with Pandora, Snap Fitness 24/7, Anytime Fitness, LCBO and many more great businesses and families throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our Services GTA Lockman offers 24 hour and emergency locksmith services; lock installation, replacement and repair; key duplication, lockout services and much, much more. Our Guarantee We guarantee that you won't find better-trained locksmith technicians anywhere in Toronto. All of our locksmiths are knowledgeable, armed with the latest and greatest tools and information to help you with your security needs.
2009