GTA Lockman Mobile Locksmith Services

GTA Lockman Mobile Locksmith Services

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for GTA Lockman Mobile Locksmith Services

Excellent Prompt Service

Who has ever heard of someone accidently getting "locked in" their condo ?? Well we did this morning because the deadbolt decided to jam. After the superintendent managed to unscrew the lock and free us we were left with a door with no security. I found GTA Lockman Mobile Locksmith Services on HomeStars and gave them a call. Sol arrived to replace the deadbolt within the hour ! He explained to us the different types of replacements and was very professional and courteous. We would definitely use his services again and highly recommend him ! Thank you from Paul and Nancy F. in Scarborough

Hello Paul and Nancy!

thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate that you took the time out of your day to give us a great review!

please stay safe and healthy

GTA LOCKMAN MOBILE LOCKSMITH

Excellent Quality Service !

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know you have alot of choices to go with and we are thankful that you chose us! thank you again and hope to service you both once again!

Sol

T. Duncan from Old Toronto
T. Duncan from Old Toronto

Master-key Solution for new house

Sol helped find a master key solution to the various outside doors in the house that I just purchased. He was friendly and professional, and I felt he had my best interests in mind. Sol did a great job and I would reach out to him again if needed.

Hello T Duncan

thank you for taking the time to give us a such a great review! We are so happy that we met your expectations and were happy with out work!

hope to help you out in the future

GTA LOCKMAN MOBILE LOCKSMITH

Linda Plytas from Toronto
Linda Plytas from Toronto

Replace doorknob on side door

Sol was personable and respectful. He phoned before he arrived. He was able to find the problem quickly, explained a number of options, and completed the job quickly and professionally. The door is working like a charm now. I would definitely recommend Sol and GTA Lockman Mobile Locksmith Services to my neighbours and friends.

Thank you Linda for taking the time and writing those kind words about us and Sol. We hope you stay safe and healthy

Efficient and helpful in an emergency

I came home to find I was locked out of my home and called Lockman Mobile Locksmith trying not to panic. They promptly returned my evening call and sent over Sol, who arrived at my house in less than a half hour after I called. He was terrific-he very calmly and efficiently got my door open for me and also explained how the problem occurred so I can avoid it in the future.

Thank you so much, Sol-you were a lifesaver.

Thank you for your review!

we appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day and to write us your kind review.

we hope you stay safe and healthy

2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Re-key service

Had my non-emergency re-key service done the same day I contacted GTA Lockman. Sol was courteous and professional and worked within my availability. I'm pleased with the service and would definitely use the company again.

hello
thank you for taking the time and writing us a review! we appreciate it!

install new lock and handle

fast service and good price... I needed the work done right away as my old lock broke on my front entry door, Sol came within 2 hours of my call... very satisfied overall

Hello Darin

Thank you for your review! We at the GTA LOCKMAN we take customer service very serious and we are happy that we could help you with your locks.
Hope we can help you again in the future.
Stay safe

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Remove and Replace deadlock bolt and handle

A piece of the internal locking device broke and I decided to replace entire deadlock bolt and handle...GTA lockman mobile locksmith services responded quickly and arrived within a few hours of my request and provided me with a quote. Once pricing was agreed upon service was initiated and am very happy with service and product used.

Hello Ann,

thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write us a review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review confirms the hard work we put in every day.

Stay safe
GTA LockMan Team

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fix front door lock

Great fast efficient service. Didn’t try to sell us something we didn’t need. Fixed the problem without having to spend alot of money!

Thank you Sir for your review we appreciate that you took the time out of the day to write us a review.

Front door lock

This is the second job Sol has done for me. He was on time and did a professional job

Thank you very much for your review!

More about GTA Lockman Mobile Locksmith Services

At the GTA LockMan our Toronto Locksmith technicians are fully trained and work solely on hourly wage no commission you can feel safe that you are getting the best possible price. Our cars are always fully equipped and ready to service you whatever you need.

CALL NOW 647-646-5625

Our 24 hour locksmith services offer fast and reliable service any time of day that you can count on!
Our dispatchers are friendly and knowledgeable for all your EMERGENCY and locksmith needs! Our cars are always fully equipped and ready to service you however you need!

www.thegtalockman.com

Areas that we cover:
Toronto- Newmarket- Bradford--Richmond hill -- Thornhill--Vaughan--Maple- Woodbridge- Markham --Unionville--Stouffville-- Scarborough- Ajax --Pickering-Whitby-Oshawa -- East York -- North York- Midtown--Brampton--Rexdale-- Downtown -- Etibocoke - Mississauga- Oakville -- Burlington and service areas!

Locks & Locksmiths
Automotive Car key Duplication Automotive New Car made Automotive Car key making Locksmith Toronto -24 hour locksmith Toronto -Emergency Locksmith Services Toronto -Industrial Locksmith Services Toronto -Residential Locksmith Services Toronto -Safe Unlocking Toronto -Eviction Services Toronto -Lock Out Services Toronto -High Security Locks Toronto - Lock installation Or Repair Toronto - Lock Re-key Toronto - Master keying Toronto - Break in repair - Keypad lock installation Toronto - File cabinets - Mail box lock - Broken key removal -Keyless entry - 24 Hr Locksmith Toronto - Service, Emergency Service, Emergency Locksmith Torotno - Combination Entry Locks - Panic Bars, Exit Systems - Office Lockout
Emergency Locksmith GTA Lockman is a 24/7 and emergency locksmith solution for the Greater Toronto Area. No matter when or where you are in trouble, GTA Lockman can help. Customers and Partners GTA Lockman is proud to work with Pandora, Snap Fitness 24/7, Anytime Fitness, LCBO and many more great businesses and families throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our Services GTA Lockman offers 24 hour and emergency locksmith services; lock installation, replacement and repair; key duplication, lockout services and much, much more. Our Guarantee We guarantee that you won't find better-trained locksmith technicians anywhere in Toronto. All of our locksmiths are knowledgeable, armed with the latest and greatest tools and information to help you with your security needs.
2009