Appliance Tech Y2K Inc.

Appliance Repair
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Appliance Tech Y2K Inc.

Reviews for Appliance Tech Y2K Inc.

Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Appliance repair

Our bar and wine fridge stopped working and Appliance Tech Y2K came to inspect unit on the same day contact was made. Communication was easy and they contacted manufacturer - unit will be replaced through warranty coverage. Great service!

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased we could help you get that unit replaced. If there's anything else you need, let us know!

packb in Calgary
packb in Calgary

Warranty KitchenAid Frig

Appliance Tech Y2K was assigned to me by Kithenaid for warranty work on my refrigerator. Brandon arrived at our house on time. He was very careful when bringing in his tools and parts into the home. He used booties to cover his shoes and mats to place his tools on. He proceeded with his work in a professional manner. He was very polite and easy to talk to. Great job!

Hi Packb, thanks for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our technician, Brandyn. We always try to go above and beyond to be respectful of the homes we enter. Thanks again, and if you need anything else don't hesitate to let us know.

Neil q.
Neil q.

Fix no drain issue in kitchenaid dishwasher

Removed plug in drain tube, created a syphone loop, solved no drain issue. technician appears knowledgeable and friendly.

Hi Neil, thanks so much for the review! We're so happy that your service went well and our technician was able to solve your problem. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Philp in Calgary
Philp in Calgary

WASHER

Brandyn was out at my house last week to repair my fridge. He was very prompt and friendly and brought the parts with him and was able to repair on the first trip to my house. Thank you for the excellent service I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

Dear sir/madam Thank you for writing a review on Homestars. As you know our staff work hard to provide service to you.The technician offered to come out and complete the repairs with his several years experience. We at Appliance Tech Y2K, continue to be enthusiastic to provide in-home service. We’re grateful to know that I have you as another satisfied customer. We hope that we can provide more service in the future. Thank You, Yours Sincerely Ph: 403-719-1990 Email:info@appliancey2k.ca www.appliancey2k.ca

carrielivingstone1971
carrielivingstone1971
1 review Airdrie, AB

Replacing inside glass on door of range

Well done , efficient and timely. Very pleased the glass was covered under warranty. Chet was great ! Impressed with service by whirlpool

Lydia Novotny in Calgary
Lydia Novotny in Calgary

Whirlpool Dryer

Brutally bad company. Not accommodating in any way. It took them over a month to fix my dryer. A result of them not showing up for an appointment, technicians being sick, misdiagnosis, and parts taking a week to order. The give you a two hour time frame the morning of your appointment. They expect you to accommodate them with this, but none will be given in return. They were late by an hour for one of the appointments, and I waited patiently even though I had to take time out of work, but when I asked the technician to wait for 15 minutes when I was running behind they refused and simply left.

James in Calgary
James in Calgary

Cooktop and Wall Oven

Chet (cooktop) and Brandyn (wall oven) came for different appliances. They were both great - knowledgeable and polite. What I especially liked was that they listened to your explanation of what was happening and fixed the appliances. That does not always happen, as we had another company out first (sent by the manufacturer) and the tech was rude and did not fix it. From now on, we will only use Appliance Tech Y2K. I would highly recommend them.

jmmill
jmmill

dishwasher

I called an booked an appointment and the service came out within 2 days. He was very polite and knowledgeable about the dishwasher. he had the part with him and fixed it within an hour. I was very pleased.

Trina in Calgary
Trina in Calgary

Maytag Washer

On Feb 6th we had technician out to our house to look at our Maytag washer. It had quit on me on the evening of Feb 2nd. No issues with the technician, he looked at the washer and told my husband he needed to order parts and that it would take 3 business days. I called Feb 12th in the afternoon to see if part was in and when to expect my washer to be fixed. The lady in office told me a part had not been ordered and that she would get a rush on it and would call me back that same afternoon with information for me. No call back. I called Feb 13th in the morning to see if she had information to learn that she got busy and forgot. No problem these things happen. So she said she will take a look into it and call me right back. Again no call back. I called that afternoon to get the answering machine several times. I left a message before they closed for the day and also had called Maytag to see if they could help. Maytag sent an email. Feb 14th I called again at around 940am. She apologized once again which did not seem sincere she admitted fault but again did not seem to care. She put me on hold while calling Maytag came back about 6 min later to tell me she was on hold but did not want to let me go as that would result in possibly another missed call back from her. I could not wait as I to was at work. I told her I would call back , she told me to give it an hour. When I finally got a hold of her again was told the part would be another 3 days. So this would mean another weekend of not being able to use a washing machine. I am a family of 5 and going into 3 weekends of no laundry being done. I have never experienced this with any other appliance repair company. I am now having to take many loads to the laundry mat to be done which will cost more money out of pocket being that we have to pay for the service call. Not happy that we were put off the 3 days we were originally told and another week of no part here. Customer service that was provided here was terrible and we still are waiting on the part to arrive. I am extremely frustrated and I do not believe I would recommend this company.

More about Appliance Tech Y2K Inc.

Ph:403-719-1990
Email : info@appliancey2k.ca
WWW.APPLIANCEY2K.CA

***

Office Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.

***

Appliance Y2K has been providing excellent service since 1999. Some of our technicians have have been repairing appliances for over 30 years, most of our technicians are authorized to perform warranty service for many of the major appliance manufacturers, qualified certified and factory trained.

***

We are manufacturer approved, licensed and factory trained. We carry only factory approved parts, we can diagnose and troubleshoot your appliance problems to fix them right the first time.

***

We’ve gone paperless! All of our technicians carry electronic devices, making invoicing fast and easy, and giving them access to all parts suppliers. We mostly finish repairs on our first visit.
If you need to order parts or have questions, please call the office or send us an email.

Ph:403-719-1990