We had an expensive Whirlpool fridge break down, it stopped cooling the food while under manufacturer warranty.
* First told 3-5 days for the part, 3 weeks later... we finally get the part installed, too bad the repair was not done right and it broke a week later, resulting in another $200+ of groceries to be thrown out again
* After not hearing back in the 3-5 days, my multiple attempts to follow up went unanswered, when I did get the office the one time out of many voicemails left I was promised a call back in 24 hrs which never came, none of my voicemails were ever returned
* Then I am informed the parts are in, set an appt day just to have him show up after the scheduled time (my mom drove here and waited over 4 hrs for nothing) then he shows up missing the only part that was needed to attempt to fix the part and had to leave without doing anything, thanks for wasting more of our time!
* Then, promised it would be installed the next day.... that didn't happen either
* Then promised the next day, when he did come out and replace the part that obviously was never the problem since it only lasted 1 week before breaking again
Your complete lack of care or attention to your customer's needs caused us to be without a fridge for 4 weeks before the first repair "attempt" plus another 4 days since your repair didn't fix anything.
Luckily if you call the manufacturer and specifically say that Appliance Tech Y2K is not allowed in your home again, they will honor this and send someone with an ability to fix your fridge within 2 days (having to order a special part too), answers all of your phone calls, and shows up on time.
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY! WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!
FYI - thanks for the offer of a free appliance service in the future however I would pay someone money to keep you out of my house!
- Company Response
Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and for the opportunity for our manager to go over the issues. I sincerely regret that it had to get to that point as that is obviously not how we typically operate. Rather than just relying on the technician to resolve your concerns - which obviously did not happen - I should have got involved personally sooner. Unfortunately, our staff made a poor decision on your repairs to use a subcontractor/technician as our normal techs were out of that area, but it is clear that they did not meet our high-quality standards and as a result we will be correcting the deficiencies with our regular techs and not work with that other contractors moving forward. There is no excuse at all for the issues experienced on your work and rest assured this has been resolved by getting rid of some of our contractors and an office staff. I hope that I can restore some of your trust and confidence, by showing you the quality that you deserved by providing a no charge service trip for any other appliance repair in future.
Ps: please quote: “Y2KHomstarsnctrip” if you may decide to give us a chance to prove our quality service.