HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Burnaby  >  Koziel Tile & Mosaic Works Ltd

604-767-6860
Burnaby
BC
V3N 1P5

We had a flood in our main floor bathroom and the insurance company covered the replacement of the floor tile. We decided to do the shower stall as well and asked the restoration company to include it in their work. After they took samples of the floor tile for hazmat they informed us that they would need to have a hazmat team do the work which would cost 2x the original quote and the shower still would not be included - opting us an additional $2500.

We contacted Peter at Koziel and he offered a solution to lay tile on TOP of the original tile instead of tearing out what was there. the estimate was $1000 and he could do it 2 days later in 2 days. We went with Koziel and found Peter and Max to be completely reliable and professional in their work and attitude. The job looks great and you'd never know there was old tile beneath the new tile.
I highly recommend Koziel tile and will use them again for any job - big or small!

Suzanne Bell from Langley
Suzanne Bell from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Back splash for bathroom

I so appreciated Peter's willingness to do such a small job and quickly. We tiled our bathroom backsplash. He made helpful recommendations and gave me options. He consulted throughout the job. I really liked that he took the time to clean up after the job. Thank you Peter. A job well done. Love the tile work! I will definitely refer to family and friends.

Thank you for your business & the review Suzanne. Koziel Tile always try our best to keep customers informed throughout the tiling project, weather it is a small or a big job. Feel free to contact us for any future tiling needs.

Wilf B. from Vancouver
Wilf B. from Vancouver

Tile and Mosaic Work

Koziel Tile & Mosaic Works Ltd
604-767-6860
Burnaby
BC
V3N 1P5

I’m a contractor and I’ve been using Koziel Tile and Mosaic Works for some years now. I interviewed Peter a while back and have been using him ever since. He’s a good guy, very professional and does good work. I’d recommend Koziel Tile and Mosaic Work to anyone.

Thanks for the recommendation Wilf. I appreciate your business, and I have always enjoyed the tile installation jobs Koziel Tile have done for you. I look forward to next project with you.

Jorge G. from Vancouver
Jorge G. from Vancouver

Tiling

One of my friends recommended that I use Peter’s service. The job included two showers, the backsplash in the kitchen and the tiling in the laundry room. Honestly, they did an awesome job and the service was really great. Peter personally came and took care of the details. All in all, he’s very good.

Jorge, I was happy to be able to offer you a tile installation you can enjoy. Thank you for the review & don't hesitate to contact me for any other tiling projects in the future.

Zbyszek L. from Vancouver
Zbyszek L. from Vancouver

Bathroom Tile and living room

Peter did the bathroom tile and flooring and he did an excellent job. Everything is perfect. No complaints, so I always recommend him to my friends. There’s nobody like Peter and for the quality of his work the cost is more than fair.

Zbyszek, Thank you for your business. Koziel Tile is happy to have been able to tale care of your tiling. We take prode in being able to provide a quality service you can count on.

Mike W.  from Vancouver
Mike W. from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Tile and Mosaic

I had my deck done by another company but didn’t want to rehire them since they were horrible. My sister-in-law recommended Koziel Tile and Mosaic Works so we had them do the kitchen floor and a mosaic backsplash. We were very happy with them and the job they did was fantastic. Peter’s work was fine quality, even if the price was a little high. And we plan to hire them again to do our entry way.

Thank you for the review Mike. It is our goal at Koziel Tile to provide a tiling service you can enjoy for years to come. Lots of our new customers are sent to us by other happy customers. Look forward to doing the tiling on your entry way soon.

Mario A. from Burnaby
Mario A. from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Floor and Wall Tile

Someone recommended Koziel Tile and Mosaic to me so I used them to do my kitchen and bathroom floors as well as the bathroom walls. Peter was helpful through it all and everything was done on time. I would say the price was fair, too.

Mario, It was great to hear our customers are happy & they continue to recommend us to their friends. Koziel Tile is happy to have been able to provide you a quality installation & offer you a price within your budget.

More about Koziel Tile & Mosaic Works Ltd

I am a Tile & Mosaic Craftsman Tile Contractor. I have 25 years of tile setting experience. My company Koziel Tile & Mosaic Works has been providing tiling services in areas surrounding Vancouver for many years. At Koziel Tile, we are committed to providing quality detail oriented tile, mosaic and ...