Drakes Tree Service

JM
JM
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

tree removal

would recommend caution if you hire this outfit.
I hired them to remove some problem trees from my property. decided to show up in a windstorm just about destroyed my neighbors house. I arrived home from work to find a worker up the tree and three workers on the ground. The ground crew was unable to pull the tree where it needed to fall. Myself and my neighbor ended up pulling the tree down safely while these "tree experts" watched.
The serious damage caused by Drakes tree service exceeded $3000.00. the damage was widespread; the siding on my garage was destroyed. 2 fences damaged, another tree damaged, my neighbors vinyl siding damaged and another neighbors asphalt driveway was damaged
Drake refused to surrender his insurance information, infact he swore repeatedly at my wife and son.
Drakes tree service are; Rude, ignorant, unprofessional,dangerous and certainly not anyone I would recommend you hire.