C. Leclair Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ottawa  >  C. Leclair Electric

Reviews for C. Leclair Electric

Don in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

C Leclair Electrical was recommended to us from a friend who had recently used their service. I called for a rush service and the work was completed the next day. Friendly, professional and good local company.
Very highly recommended.

Don & Marlene

Thank you very much Marlene and Don!
It was a pleasure for me to make your kitchen brighter and to make your laundry room more convient to work.
I am just a phone call away for your future electrical projects.
I hope your are enjoying the holidays with your family and friends.
I am very happy I could help.
Have a very happy new year!

1 review London, ON

Job well done. They moved the thermostat from one room to another. The team is very professional, they cleaned up after they finished working.
Very impressive.
I recommend them for sure

Thank you very much for the nice review.
I'm glad we were able to help and a most important that you are very satisfied with the work we did.
Have a very nice holiday.

chantal_pooh in Keswick
1 review Georgina, ON

I have been wanting to changes some light switches to dimers for a while now and u found C. Leclair Electric. I contacted them over the weekend and he was available to come over on the Monday. He came over and changed the switches and was really nice. If anyone needs an electrician I will defenitly recommend Charles.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the nice review Chantal.
I am sure you will enjoy the new dimmers and find them very useful, it will also make the rooms very cozy.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever need more electrical work done.
Enjoy your new home.
All the best!

Dominic in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My condo's electrical wiring was a mess, some copper wiring but mostly aluminium wiring. C Leclair Electric retrofitted my whole condo with copper pig tails. First he came and did a walk through the condo. He explained in clear detail all the work that was required as well as the following steps. As agreed upon he sent me a quote the following day.

On the day of, they showed up on time. The guys were fast and efficient. They even cleaned up after themselves once they were done, passing a broom where they had worked. They did the work as described in the quote, and they did it on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an electrician.

Thank you very much Dominic for taking your valuable time to write this nice review.
I am really happy you are satisfied with the work and the way we proceeded.
It is always extremely important for me to know my customers are satisfied and it was a positive experience.
Enjoy your new condo!
Thanks again!

Daniela
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I renovated my basement and I contacted many electrical companies to help me installing pot lights and switches. Charles replied to my message right away and gave me a better price than others. He provided an excellent service. He is very professional: honest, very hard worker and deliver the work on time. Also , he is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer to all my questions.

I strongly recommend him!!!

Thank you for the super nice review Daniela!
I always say that my job is not finished until my customer is 100% satisfied.
I cannot thank you enough for hiring me and letting me know your satisfaction about my work.
It was a pleasure working for you.
Do not hesitate to call me for your futur electrical projects.
Enjoy your basement and the new pot lights!

JulieG in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had been looking for an electrician for a few months and none of them were getting back to me. I found Charles Leclair's contact info and read all his reviews on this site and decided to give him a call. Best call I ever made! He responded quickly, booked our appointment in a reasonable timeframe and did the work quickly and professionally. He is very professional, friendly and bilingual. I highly recommend him for your home electrical needs and will definitely contact him again should I need more work done.
Merci Charles!
Julie

I am really happy I could help Julie. Thank you very much for the nice review. I will not hesitate a second to go back to help your for your futur projects. Your were so nice to me and made my work that much easier. Please do not hesitate to call me if you need more electrical work done, I’m only a phone call away!

1 review London, ON

Did a great job changing the panel box. Very honest about what did and did not need to be done. Work was done quickly and area was cleaned after! Took time out to help with extra requests. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me when my customers take their valuable time to wright really nice reviews like yours. It was a pleasure to do the work for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for your futur projects.

Brigitte & Andrew in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Charles Leclair's company provided us excellent services so that we could totally renovate our kitchen and re-install all electrical needs. He provided accurate and detailed information to us to make the best decisions. He brings attention to details and his work was completed all on time and based on our schedule requirements. We will definitely use his services again in the future if needed and will recommend his company without hesitation.

Thank you for the kind words and this nice review Brigitte and Andrew.
Your new kitchen looks very nice and will be very convenient.
I am really happy you are satisfied with my work and services, it is very important for me to know my customers are happy after the work is completed.

John in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

I hired Charles Leclair to do some wiring (plugs, fluorescent lights and breakers) for my home woodworking shop. Charles showed up as scheduled, did the rough in on the same day and came back to complete the job after I had put up the wallboard. He made some suggestions on layout and quantities that I accepted as they made perfect sense for what I wanted to do. The inspector did not even bother to come to verify the work as Charles is very professional, honest and trustworthy that he didn't need to be verified. I am very happy with Charles' work and will hire him again when needed.

You have a really nice workshop Mr.Dodd.
It will be very convenient to do your woodworking projects. It is really bright and very well thought on your part.
It was a real pleasure for me to help you accomplish your project.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for futur projects.
Thank you for the nice review.

Brigitte in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had to change some fixture to prepare my house for sale. Charles responded quickly. He was very helpful, respectful and did excellent work. He takes care of the details.

I would highly recommend Charles.

Thank you so much Brigitte!
I'm glad I could help!
Good luck with the house.

More about C. Leclair Electric

Bringing pride to your home.
Chez vous avec fiertée. Service bilingue.
One on one for all your electrical projects.
Un a un pour tout vos projets electrique.

I am a the owner of C. Leclair Electric, Registered Electrical Contractor. I have 24 years of Electrical Contracting experience and 33 years as an electrician. I service the whole Ottawa region from Cumberland to Stittsville to Ottawa South.

I mainly do residential electrical renovations, additions and service calls.
Give me a call or email me if you have any electrical work to do and I will be more than happy to discuss with you about your projects or even just a service call.

Fully insured.