Fountainhead Drive Ottawa ON K1W 0H3

Reviews for C. Leclair Electric

Ken in Ottawa
Ken in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Change pannel and upgrading from 100 to 200 amp service.

Contacted Charles from Kijiji and Homestars reviews. He was quick to respond and answered all my questions right away. He guided us through dealing with Hydro One and getting a site survey for the job (home owners are the only ones that can do this) once the survey came back he was ready to go. He organized the shut off with Hydro One, pulled the required permits, and completed the job quickly. He and his son we're happy to answer any and all of my questions. Both were extremely polite and respectful. It was nice to see the pride they took in their work and I will definitely be in touch with them if I require any additional work. Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed........

Hi Ken, it was a real pleasure to provide you with all the answers and also to performed the work to your expectation.
You are so kind to write this nice review, I appreciate you taking your precious time to do this.
You and your wife were so nice to us and it was great talking with both of you about our kids and life in general.
You are right Ken, we take a lot of pride in our work and we make sure everything we do is to our customers' expectations.
Please do not hesitate to call me again if you have any other electrical projects in the future, I'm just a text or phone call away.
Thanks again!

Anton in Toronto
Anton in Toronto

True professional

Charles upgraded electric panel in my house.

I got an estimate and all explanations right next day after I contacted him. All these bureaucratic relations between electrician, Electric Safety and Hydro Ottawa were a mystery to me. Charles patiently explained everything.

He is very responsive. I called and sent messages several times and response time always was within 10 minutes.

Just in case if something is wrong with conduit Charles gave me an estimate for a second solution. So I knew beforehand that price may change. I like it since it did not come up as a surprise on a service day.

I checked couple other contractors and price was much higher compare to Charles offer. This was the first time when I did not feel like I am being robbed. :)

Panel upgrade went smoothly and was followed by careful house inspection. All electric consumers were checked.

I would definitely recommend C. Leclair Electric.

Thank you Charles!

Thank you very much for the amazing review Anton.
So nice from you to write one without me asking.

I'm glad we could do the work as planned and not have to go with plan B which would have cost quite a bit more but we did not know if we could reused 60 feet of the existing underground conduit. I'm very happy we could.

Everything went very well, even better than I thought.

I'm flattered by your nice review and at the end I have another very satisfied customer and that is really important to me.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have other projects in the futur, It will be my pleasure to help.

Thanks again Anton.

V Jolcoeur in Vanier
V Jolcoeur in Vanier
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of ceiling outlet and fixtures

Charles installed multiple ceiling outlets and fixtures. He also put in pot lights. He worked efficiently with his assistant, Joey. The finished product looks great and works well! Both were polite and didn't hesitate to answer our questions. I would recommend them to any new customer.

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to write this wonderful review.
I hope the new light fixtures, ceiling fan and pot lights are helping for brightness and comfort.
It was a pleasure working for you.
I will always be at your service if you have more electrical projets in the futur.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

Electrical Work

I would recommend Charles to anyone who appreciates quality work and exceptional service. Charles rewired a large portion of my house and completed work in a timely and professional manner. I can't thank him enough and will be referring him in future.

Hello Sara,
Thank you so much for the nice review!
You basement with the new pot lights looks extremely nice.
You put a lot of hard work in your new house and the result is fantastic.
I hope I will be able to help you on your next electrical project.
Thanks again!!

DavidHN in Ottawa
DavidHN in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Phenomenal work ethics and quality of work quality

The main electrical panel was faulty and stopped working. Charles was on site within a few hours only. By the next day he completed the installation of a new panel and breakers. 11/10 work quality. This is for a rental property in Orleans and I live in Montreal but we had no problem coordinating everything over the phone. My tenants and I could not be more satisfied. I cannot recommend him enough. EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND HIGH QUALITY WORK! Thank you Charles, I struck gold by finding you online and will make sure to call you for future electrical work.
David

Hi David,
What a beautiful review!!
You were very decisive in taking decisions and gave me all I needed to make my work easier.
It's never fun to be without power for almost a full day.
I always try my best to accommodate doesn't matter the situation.
I am very flattered with this nice review!
Thanks again and I wish you a nice summer.

David in Kanata
David in Kanata

Install new light fixtures

Charles installed 3 light fixtures in our bedrooms, changed out a light fixture in our dining room and installed a light and outlet in our basement. All work was done professionally and on-time. I am completely satisfied with the work and price.

Hi David,
Thank you very much for the nice review.
It is always great to know that our customers are very happy and satisfied with our work.
Have a great summer!

patchworks
patchworks

Miscellaneous residential electrical work

Installed, replaced, repaired a variety of electrical wiring requiring refit, to include: installation of living room pot lights, installation of basement workshop lighting, installation of outdoor outlets, replacement/re-wiring of garage door openers and outlets, inspected/maintained main electrical panel.

Very pleased with quality, service, price, and results.

Thank you very much for the review.
It is very much appreciated.

Ann in Ottawa
Ann in Ottawa

Outlets

Charles installed 2 plugs on dedicated fuses in our house. He explained what needed to be done in terms that I could understand. He and his assistant were polite and cleaned up after the work was done.

Charles charged me the price he quoted. I would not hesitate to recommend Charles, and will be keeping his contact information for any future projects.

Hi Ann,
Thank you so much for taking your precious time to wright this nice review.
Always a pleasure to know how satisfied our customers are.
Your A/C units will keep you cool during the hot and humid summer coming up.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have more electrical projects, I am just an email or phone call away.

A in Ottawa
A in Ottawa

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Charles and his son came and did all of the electrical work for my kitchen and bathroom renovation (pot lights, moved outlets, created new outlets, installed the electrical for my stove, dishwasher, and bathroom fan). They were very professional, cleaned up every day when they were finished, and completed their work on time. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for the nice review.
I am happy to know our work was up to your standard because it is very important to me.
Your house looks very nice with all the hard work you put in yourself, you are a very nice and organized person.
You can call me anytime if you have more electrical projects in the futur and I will be very happy to discuss with you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Pot Lights - Very Satisfied

We had Charles install some pot lights and dimmers in our basement last week and are very satisfied with the work that he completed with his son. We found them both to be very personable, honest, competent, professional and efficient.

All work was done with care and up to code. Charles even completed some additional work at no charge and followed up very quickly with confirmation of ESA sign off.

We would not hesitate to recommend Charles and we will definitely be calling him back when we need further electrical work.

Thank you very much for the nice review.
I am really happy you like the way we performed the work and the final result.
We take a lot of pride in our work and it is always a real pleasure to hear our customers' satisfaction.
You have a very nice and cozy basement.
I would be flattered if you ask me to go and help with your futur electrical projects.

More about C. Leclair Electric

Bringing pride to your home.
Chez vous avec fiertée. Service bilingue.
One on one for all your electrical projects.
Un a un pour tout vos projets electrique.

I am a the owner of C. Leclair Electric, Registered Electrical Contractor. I have 24 years of Electrical Contracting experience and 33 years as an electrician. I service the whole Ottawa region from Cumberland to Stittsville to Ottawa South.

I mainly do residential electrical renovations, additions and service calls.
Give me a call or email me if you have any electrical work to do and I will be more than happy to discuss with you about your projects or even just a service call.

Fully insured.