1396 Hayes Street Ottawa ON K1E

mary.oviedo
mary.oviedo
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Outdoor potlights

excellent work service and very professional..

We are very please to recommend his skills to everyone who's looking for electrical help..

Thank you very much Mary!
I am sure the pot lights are looking great, it must give your house a special look.
I am very happy you are satisfied with the work and that you will tell people about my electrical services.
Thank again!

M Dittrich in Ottawa
M Dittrich in Ottawa
1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement

Charles and his team provided us expert advice in all aspects of electrical to finishing a basement that included, location and number of lights, pugs and switches. His team were professional and respectful at all times. They cleaned up every day and ensured not to damage any of my personal property. For example, they took their shoes off when going up/down my stairs to the basement that was carpeted (not all contractors did so). They were very knowledgeable and finished their work in a timely manner. I HIGHLY recommend them for any electrical jobs you have.

Thank you very much for the nice review Mr. Dittrich.
Your basement is very nice and I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.
It was a pleasure to work for you and if you have futur electrical projects I will be more than happy to help you.
Have nice summer with your family.

Al Nanji in Ottawa
Al Nanji in Ottawa

Excellent Service

Had previously had Charles install 5 ceiling fans, and was extremely pleased with his work.

Needed a new 120V 20A outlet installed for an infrared sauna. Charles came by, answered all my questions (even the technical electrical ones that were more for my own knowledge) and gave an extremely fair quote. He also advised of any possible issues, as well as rough estimates on the costs if required.

The install was fast and extremely professional. I also had a few small odd jobs (changing a few outlets and switches for Smart Home Switches), which he did expertly.

I will be upgrading my electrical panel in a few years, and Charles was happy to walk me through the process, what is required, and cost estimates at current rates.

He is very responsive to emails and phone calls, and was always professional and courteous. I would recommend Charles for any and all electrical work, and am very satisfied.

Hi Al,

Thank you for the nice review.

Knowing that you are extremely satisfied with my work and and punctuality is an absolute must for me after finishing a job.
I always try to go the extra step to make sure you understand what will be done and how and make sure I perform the work as agreed on.

I hope you will enjoy your new Sauna.

Have a great summer and I hope I will see you again on your next electrical project.

Kim in Ottawa
Kim in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ceiling fan installation - Perfect!

Thank you HomeStars for this customer review service which guided me to hiring Charles to install 3 ceiling fans in my home which were installed on March 5th. I made virtually all arrangements with Charles via email as I was out of town at the time I made the decision to have the work done. He responded promptly and provided detailed advice and suggestions. There were no ceiling light fixtures in any of the 3 bedrooms so Charles dealt with the extra electrical work for that. I have only positive things to say about his level of professionalism, pride of workmanship and the quality of his work (an inspection is arranged for tomorrow). I would hire Charles again in a heartbeat. Thanks Charles!

Thank you very much Kim.
You made my job so much easier by being decisive and knew what you wanted. I'm happy to hear you are pleased with my work and workmanship.
It was a pleasure for me to try to help you make the best decision.
Thank you again for taking your precious time to right this beautiful review.
It is very much appreciated Kim.
I hope I can help you again in the futur is you need more electrical work done.
Enjoy your new ceiling fans.

Wayne Nyman in Ottawa
Wayne Nyman in Ottawa

Great Service!

My wife and I have relocated from the Maritimes. We bought an older home that needed the electric panel replaced and a few circuits upgraded. Not knowing anyone local I searched Kijiji and was lucky enough to come across Charles an C. Leclair Electric. Super fast response, great workmanship and a fair price as per the quote. I would recommend C. Leclair to anyone and have kept his number as I am certain to require his services again and will not hesitate.

Wow, that was quick Wayne!
Thank you for posting this great review. Even being miles apart we were able to communicate quickly and in a very easy way to get the job done.
It was a pleasure for me to install the new panel for you in your new home and hopefully we will get the chance to meet one day.
Your good communication made it easy for me, from providing you the quote to get the work and ESA inspection completed.
Thank you again and I hope your will be enjoying Ottawa.

Ken in Ottawa
Ken in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Change pannel and upgrading from 100 to 200 amp service.

Contacted Charles from Kijiji and Homestars reviews. He was quick to respond and answered all my questions right away. He guided us through dealing with Hydro One and getting a site survey for the job (home owners are the only ones that can do this) once the survey came back he was ready to go. He organized the shut off with Hydro One, pulled the required permits, and completed the job quickly. He and his son we're happy to answer any and all of my questions. Both were extremely polite and respectful. It was nice to see the pride they took in their work and I will definitely be in touch with them if I require any additional work. Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed........

Hi Ken, it was a real pleasure to provide you with all the answers and also to performed the work to your expectation.
You are so kind to write this nice review, I appreciate you taking your precious time to do this.
You and your wife were so nice to us and it was great talking with both of you about our kids and life in general.
You are right Ken, we take a lot of pride in our work and we make sure everything we do is to our customers' expectations.
Please do not hesitate to call me again if you have any other electrical projects in the future, I'm just a text or phone call away.
Thanks again!

Anton in Toronto
Anton in Toronto

True professional

Charles upgraded electric panel in my house.

I got an estimate and all explanations right next day after I contacted him. All these bureaucratic relations between electrician, Electric Safety and Hydro Ottawa were a mystery to me. Charles patiently explained everything.

He is very responsive. I called and sent messages several times and response time always was within 10 minutes.

Just in case if something is wrong with conduit Charles gave me an estimate for a second solution. So I knew beforehand that price may change. I like it since it did not come up as a surprise on a service day.

I checked couple other contractors and price was much higher compare to Charles offer. This was the first time when I did not feel like I am being robbed. :)

Panel upgrade went smoothly and was followed by careful house inspection. All electric consumers were checked.

I would definitely recommend C. Leclair Electric.

Thank you Charles!

Thank you very much for the amazing review Anton.
So nice from you to write one without me asking.

I'm glad we could do the work as planned and not have to go with plan B which would have cost quite a bit more but we did not know if we could reused 60 feet of the existing underground conduit. I'm very happy we could.

Everything went very well, even better than I thought.

I'm flattered by your nice review and at the end I have another very satisfied customer and that is really important to me.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have other projects in the futur, It will be my pleasure to help.

Thanks again Anton.

V Jolcoeur in Vanier
V Jolcoeur in Vanier
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of ceiling outlet and fixtures

Charles installed multiple ceiling outlets and fixtures. He also put in pot lights. He worked efficiently with his assistant, Joey. The finished product looks great and works well! Both were polite and didn't hesitate to answer our questions. I would recommend them to any new customer.

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to write this wonderful review.
I hope the new light fixtures, ceiling fan and pot lights are helping for brightness and comfort.
It was a pleasure working for you.
I will always be at your service if you have more electrical projets in the futur.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

Electrical Work

I would recommend Charles to anyone who appreciates quality work and exceptional service. Charles rewired a large portion of my house and completed work in a timely and professional manner. I can't thank him enough and will be referring him in future.

Hello Sara,
Thank you so much for the nice review!
You basement with the new pot lights looks extremely nice.
You put a lot of hard work in your new house and the result is fantastic.
I hope I will be able to help you on your next electrical project.
Thanks again!!

DavidHN in Ottawa
DavidHN in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Phenomenal work ethics and quality of work quality

The main electrical panel was faulty and stopped working. Charles was on site within a few hours only. By the next day he completed the installation of a new panel and breakers. 11/10 work quality. This is for a rental property in Orleans and I live in Montreal but we had no problem coordinating everything over the phone. My tenants and I could not be more satisfied. I cannot recommend him enough. EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND HIGH QUALITY WORK! Thank you Charles, I struck gold by finding you online and will make sure to call you for future electrical work.
David

Hi David,
What a beautiful review!!
You were very decisive in taking decisions and gave me all I needed to make my work easier.
It's never fun to be without power for almost a full day.
I always try my best to accommodate doesn't matter the situation.
I am very flattered with this nice review!
Thanks again and I wish you a nice summer.

More about C. Leclair Electric

Bringing pride to your home.
Chez vous avec fiertée. Service bilingue.
One on one for all your electrical projects.
Un a un pour tout vos projets electrique.

I am a the owner of C. Leclair Electric, Registered Electrical Contractor. I have 24 years of Electrical Contracting experience and 33 years as an electrician. I service the whole Ottawa region from Cumberland to Stittsville to Ottawa South.

I mainly do residential electrical renovations, additions and service calls.
Give me a call or email me if you have any electrical work to do and I will be more than happy to discuss with you about your projects or even just a service call.

Fully insured.