Garage Door Repair Newbury Park

Garage Doors & Hardware
223 Red Oak Ln #53 Newbury Park CA 91320
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Newbury Park  >  Garage Door Repair Newbury Park

Reviews for Garage Door Repair Newbury Park

Todd Hamada from Newbury Park
Todd Hamada from Newbury Park
1 review Thousand Oaks, CA

Can't be thankful enough

We had some issues with our garage door sensors lately and tested the reverse mechanism which didn't seem to stop on contact with an obstacle. When I called for an appointment with this garage door company they told us this was an emergency and sent a technician over right away. I couldn't be more thankful and loved the service.

Leroy Moore from Newbury Park
Leroy Moore from Newbury Park
1 review Newbury Park, CA

Speedy Response

I wrote to this garage door company, among others, if they could deliver and install certain Liftmaster parts to my address and at what rates. Most companies either still have me waiting for their response or only sent a cursory reply without all the requisite details I had asked for. They not only got back to me in a timely manner, but provided all the necessary details I required.

More about Garage Door Repair Newbury Park

Providing first-rate garage doors in Newbury Park, California. Also selling specific parts like Genie Intellicode clicker, Craftsman garage door opener sensors, and Door King gate operators at affordable prices.