Empire Caulking

Toronto ON M1E 4T1

Reviews for Empire Caulking

Rahil from Markham
Rahil from Markham

Brandon's team from Sealtight is highly recommended!

I am extremely satisfied with Brandon and his team. My windows and door caulking was in horrible shape! In our neighbourhood, I was recommended by our community online who used his services past couple years and were all very satisfied.
I went over to one of the homes he was working on. I asked him to come over and within an hour he came and gave a reasonable quote.
He was over at my home punctually on the day of work. He helped explain the problem of my old caulking and
discussed how he planned to do the job. He did an incredible job and cleaned up after everything was completed.
My neighbour also ended up using his services!
I have attached a couple of pictures to see the difference.

Lee Center -May Tower 1 in Thornhill
Lee Center -May Tower 1 in Thornhill

Lee Center-May Tower 1

Empire Caulking has done a professional job. We are happy for their service. We highly recommend this company to other company. We would like to give them more business in future.

90 Ling road, 20 storied building

We are impressed by Empire Caulking. They have done an excellent job. They have finished on time and their quality of job is excellent. We will definitely recommend this company to others

scrappy g in Toronto
scrappy g in Toronto

caulking

the best in the business...very professional clean and friendly...i highly recommend this company for exterior caulking..he finished in a timely manner and i will definitely refer my friends and family to him

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?