8990 Southwest 174th Street Palmetto Bay FL 33157

Reviews for Rainaway Roofing Contractors

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

new tile roof

Rainaway roofing disappeared with $7,000 of my roofing payments
made to them and now I'm being sued by Gulfside supply for
UNPAID roofing materials , FYI he has no real business address
,no employees , no equipment, no roofing materials, nothing !!
check the M.D. county clerks of courts website Gulfside supply
VS rainaway roofing to learn more thank you..

1 review Brossard, QC

roofing repair

Completely reliable. Did a fantastic job inside a reasonable price. I totally recommend them for anybody looking for professional services. Very carefur to our needs. They cleanup from the begining to complete.

1 review Burnaby, BC

roofing repair

They contacted us extremely fast and also the repair the roof within 24 hours. Appreciate the assistance in fixing my roof. I recommend you to all my friends and family

1 review Burnaby, BC

roofing

305-393-8993
8990 Southwest 174th Street
Palmetto Bay
FL
UNITED STATES

I just wanted to thank you once again for taking my roof project. Your estimator did a great job of explaining your process, how the company would keep the inconvenience to a minimum, the steps you would take to contain the removed material and clean up afterwards, and the quality of the materials you use.

Robert from Miami

8990 Southwest 174th Street
Palmetto Bay
FL
UNITED STATES

Their prices have always been fair and we wind up using them on practically all of our roofing jobs. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. Recommend rainaway roofing

Marilyn from Dallas
Marilyn from Dallas
1 review Dallas, TX

Rainaway’s roofing consultant has provided us with a competitive quote as well as a comprehensive explanation regarding the current situation of our roof. Additionally, he also provided to us the estimated costs for a variety of roofing products that are necessary in order to fix our roof and at the same make it even better than before. His expertise and knowledge really assisted us regarding our roofing project.

I’d like to commend their crew as well for completing the job right on time and also cleaning up so neatly. It was very interesting to see how quick the progress of their work on our roof was. The impressive work and the quality customer service would want me to recommend them to anyone.

More about Rainaway Roofing Contractors

We give our customers professional, on time, roofing services. We are a professional roofing contractor serving Miami Dade , Broward and Palm Beach counties. We are highly experienced in all types of residential and commercial roofing . Our extensive knowledge of roofing systems along with our numerous years of experience ...