Arbour Master

Review for Arbour Master

Jan from Calgary
Jan from Calgary

Remove damaged tree branches

After Calgary's early snow storm I had two trees with heavy damage. After dozens of calls trying to find someone to help me remove the huge branches that were still dangling from the tree tops I finally found Arbour Master. I received project quotes from other companies that ranged between $1000 and $2000 and none of these companies were interested in saving the trees. Arbour Master charged me $336 and did a fantastic job. Added to this the tree is going to live. They cleaned up all the mess and even cleaned up some of the branches that I had stacked as well. Levon was very honest and personable. He and his crew were terrific and I will be calling them back for tree maintenance in the future.