D'angelo Painting

matthew
matthew
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Painting

Frank and his crew were amazing. From day 1 they were professional and the work shows it. I would recommend them to anyone that needs paint work done.

I am extremely pleased that you and your soon to be new Family can enjoy your new home. It was a great pleasure working for you and definitely hope to do so again someday.

Thanks

Maria
Maria
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior Painting

I've been living with builder's paint for the past 5 years and finally decided I wanted my main floor, stairway and upper hallway painted so reached out to 6 different companies to quote the job. The estimates ranged from about $2,700 all the way up to $6,600 and the availabilty to start the job ranged from starting the following week to starting 3 weeks from when the quote was approved. I chose D'Angelo Painting because they had one of the most competitive quotes, could start the job sooner than later and estimated being finished in 2 days (on the low end, one company promised completion in 1 day and on the high end, another company estimated 4 days). I wanted the job done as quickly as possible as we just had hardwood floors installed and were living in disarray. Frank (D'Angelo) understood that but also understood that quality was extremely important to me given I'm a busy mom and don't want to be touching up someone else's work after the fact because of sloppiness. Overall, when Frank came to quote, he came across as very personable, attentive to detail, respectful of my vision and honest. Everything from the quoting to the painting process was straightforward and easy to understand. Being a woman, I hate to say it, but you sometimes wonder if people are trying to take advantage of you. I never felt that way with Frank. He was always polite and transparent about his process. Frank himself managed cutting and oversaw the painting process each day. He brought in enough people to complete the job ahead of schedule (finished in a day and a half) and his crew were careful not to damage my floors. They went above and beyond touching up areas we hadn't even discussed and even removing a vanity mirror and towel rack for me so I could install a new one. His whole crew were polite and great to speak to. After they left, I noticed a few needed touch ups and mentioned them to Frank. He was quick to address them, returning the next day with one of his crew to make sure I was completely satisfied with the work. I would definitely recommend D'Angelo Painting to anyone looking for a great experience at a competitive cost and will hire Frank again once I'm ready to paint the rest of the house. It's amazing what a difference a great paint job can do. I finally really love my home!

I am pretty much overwhelmed and simply lost for words after reading your review. It was an absolute pleasure meeting and working for you Maria and definitely look forward to doing so again.

Tuija from Bowmanville
Tuija from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

High ceilings

Great job Frank, Randy and Tyler! Nothing but good things to say about the whole process.. had several rooms done .. some with difficult heights. Very happy with the workmanship.. loving the bright clean look. I’m not the easiest person to please but you guys made a believer out of me with your excellent painting skills, professionalism and good nature. Would highly recommend your services to anyone!

Thank you very much for your business, your hospitality and taking the time to complete this rate and review of our company. It was an absolute pleasure meeting and working with you and it's very satisfying knowing you're not only happy with everything, but would highly recommend us. Repeat business is what I hope for with every Client and we hope to have the pleasure of working for you again.

linapearcey
linapearcey
1 review Whitby, ON

Painting (ceilings, trim)

I was very happy with the quality of service provided by D’Angelo Painting. His staff were very thorough, prompt, polite and professional. They completed the project in the time that was specified and were very helpful with their suggestions. From start to finish, all details including clean-up were completed with great care.

Thank you very much for not only your fantastic review and the opportunity to work for you, but also for providing me with insight on how difficult it was to get this review through. Your patients is very much appreciated and it was an absolute pleasure meeting you both. Thank you again and hopefully we can do business again someday. Go Leafs Go lol!

Owner/Operator
Frank.dangelopainting@gmail.com

samonofrio
samonofrio
1 review Whitby, ON

Main hall painting, ceiling and door trim.

They did an excellent job on my hallway. They arrived on time and completed the work with no issues. The cost was reasonable and they were very personable. Would recommend.

Thank you very much for your business and it was a great pleasure working for you Sam. We hope you enjoy your fresh looking hallway.

lisa
lisa
1 review Courtice, ON

Entryway/family room painting

The quoting process was very clear and thorough. The D’Angelo team prepped/primed and painted our walls, trim and ceilings. Everyday the team arrived on time, very pleasant and cleaned up before they left each day. When we had any concerns they were addressed quickly. A real pleasure, we will definitely hire them again when we are ready to do more rooms!

Thank you so much for this great review. It makes us proud knowing we have completed everything to our customers expectations. We definitely look forward to working with you again.

Mary
Mary
1 review Oshawa, ON

Great Painter, Great Service

You can't go wrong hiring Frank D'Angelo. Not only is Frank a very hardworking & talented painter, he also possesses a very high degree of integrity and will go that extra mile to ensure that you are completely satisfied with his services. He painted our living room, dining room, kitchen, a bathroom, and a few hallways, most of which had endless trim, & a staircase (balusters, risers & handrail) as well. The result is just stunning & we couldn't be happier! I would not hesitate to use Frank's services again , and I am pleased to wholeheartedly recommend him to you.

Thank you very much of the kind words and recommendation Mary. It was our pleasure as always to provide you with the best services we can. We enjoyed working for you and look forward in doing so again.

dianeramsden in Oshawa
dianeramsden in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Accomodating

D'angelo Painting
258 Grooms Avenue
Oshawa
L1G 4A3

This was a return visit for Frank. Not a very big
job but he fit me in right before Xmas.
I was very appreciative and as before, he was efficient & reliable.
Diane

Oh wow! Thank you again for another fantastic rate and review Diane! If I could rate you as a customer, I'd also give you a perfect 10 :-)

barbara
barbara
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Painting upper and lower hallways, doors, trim and ceilings

Excellent workmanship...started and finished on time, hard workers, considerate of my belongings, tarps covered all carpet. Very personable owner and employee. Uses high quality paint. Reasonable price.

Thank you for your kind words Barbara. It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday. Merry Christmas to you and your Family and a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

One happy customer!

We recently had Frank and his team of D'Angelo painting remove stipple cieling and paint the main level our home. My wife and I are so please with the outcome and thank you for all of your recommendations. We will definitely be using D'Angelo painting again in the near future!

Your project was a big one to say the least and see another happy client give us this kind of review, makes me very excited. It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again sometime. Thanks for the fantastic review.

More about D'angelo Painting

At D'Angelo Painting we have been in operation since 1993. We have sufficient man power for any size job, while working efficiently and tidy. We treat our customers with respect and value each and every client as our top priority. Our area of specialty: interior repaint for both residential and commercial work with quality and professionalism. Call today for your free estimate.