D'Angelo Painting

265 Thornton Rd Oshawa ON

Reviews for D'Angelo Painting

Alicia
1 review Courtice, ON

Frank and his team were very professional and friendly. They were flexible with our schedule and made sure we were always satisfied with their quality of work. Awesome to work with!

Thank you very much Alicia! We loved working for you guys and hope to not only do so in the future, but hope your great contractors keep us in mind for their future projects, that is if they're closer then Hamilton ?.

j.l ..
1 review Port Perry, ON

Frank and his crew were very courteous and efficient. The ceilings look amazing, we appreciate his professionalism and attention to detail.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday. Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your Family in the New Year ?

Catharine
1 review Oshawa, ON

Frank and his team are true professionals from start to finish! The quality of their work is the best! I am so happy with the finished product. Frank has some serious edging skills! Exspecially high ceilings over the stair case. Thanks Frank!

Wow! Thanks for the great review Catherine! I so glad you're happy with everything ?
Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your Family in the New Year!

Carmen A. from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

I was very pleased with the work carried out by D'Angelo Painting . I found this company to be very professional to deal with, and the job was completed ahead of schedule. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone looking for a painting contractor.

Thank you very much Carmen. It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again some day.

cbikow
1 review Oshawa, ON

D’angelo Painting was professional from beginning to end, Franks time lines were bang on and he worked extremely clean and protected all my hardwood floors and furniture throughout. Frank and Alex were friendly and very respectful. The paint job itself was the best we’ve had by far, Franks lines were very precise and they were quick but paid close attention to detail. My husband and I highly recommend D’angelo Painting and will be using them again in the future. Thanks again Frank

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to working with you again some day.

Brad Taylor from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

I hired Frank and his team to paint the downstairs of my house, including all doors/trim and the entire ceiling. All work was completed on time, the work was done very well (no runs or paint drips anywhere) and the place was kept clean and organized throughout. Frank, Rob and Alexander were all pleasant to deal with and even went so far as to let my dogs out of the house when I had to leave them there for a day alone. Great team, great job and a reasonable price.

Thank you very much Brad. It's a great feeling to read such great reviews from our customers. I am happy that you are satisfied with the over all project from start to finish and hope to complete your next painting project whenever that may be.

Jenn in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Amazing next day service. Friendly, reliable and did an excellent job! You can see the experience in their finished work. Wouldn't hesitate to hire again or refer on to family and friends.

Thank you very much Jen! It was kind if a fluke that we were able to fit you in the next day though. We're pleased that you are happy and honered that you would refer us in the future.
Thanks again
Frank

1 review Oshawa, ON

Frank at D'angelo and his team were fantastic. He was friendly. He was prompt. His team were in and out and the job was well done. He knows his products and was happy to share advice outside of the job he did for us. Well done! Thanks! - Anna

Thank you very much Anna. We hope you have a great experience with whomever you decide to go with for carpet insulation.

Susanne in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

I highly recommend D'Angelo Painting. Frank was professional and reliable from start to finish. The team did a great job, and went above and beyond. There is a reason why his company is rated so highly!
Thanks Frank!

Thank you very much for the recommendation and your review Susanne. It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday.

Christine
1 review Oshawa, ON

Frank and his team are the best. They show up on time, are neat, efficient and the finished product looks fantastic. I highly recommend them - you won't be disappointed!

We rather enjoyed working for you both times Christine and hope to do so again sometime. Thank you for the kind words.

More about D'Angelo Painting

At D'Angelo Painting we have been in operation since 1993. We have sufficient man power for any size job, while working efficiently and tidy. We treat our customers with respect and value each and every client as our top priority. Our area of specialty: interior repaint for both residential and commercial work with quality and professionalism. Call today for your free estimate.