D'angelo Painting

Ava from Oshawa
Ava from Oshawa
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great job in Great Room

We had already painted our main level, everything except the family room. The walls are ~30 ft high in that room. Daunting. We thought scaffolding would be needed. Other painters didn't want to come solely to paint one small room. Frank came and did the job for us for a great price. We are very happy with it and we would definitely hire him again. Thanks Frank!

Thank you very much for your business, great review and trust in having us come back again someday. I look forward to see you guys and your awesome dog again.

David R.
David R.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Painted the majority of the inside of our home.

Frank did an exceptional job for us! He was prompt and arrived on time each and every day. He always demonstrated the utmost professionalism and respect for our home and his work. Not only was Frank amazing, his teammate Tyler was just as amazing. Both were always friendly and outgoing and answered all of our questions about the project thoroughly.
The paint job that they performed was outstanding .....their work was clean, neat and meticulous. The level of craftsmanship was extremely high and they left our home exceptionally clean and and well cared for both during and after their work.
I would not hesitate to have Frank work for us again, or to recommend him and his team!

Wow, thank you for this incredible review Dave. I take great pride in my company and what we do for our clients and knowing that you'd recommend us, is the best feeling of all. Thanks again for your business.

Jo-Anne
Jo-Anne
1 review Courtice, ON

Family Room

Very professional, excellent communication and very quick. Highly reasonable and did a great job painting our family room. Would definitely use them again !

Thank you very much for your great review Jo-Anne. It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday. I hope you enjoy your newly renovated basement Family room.

Sonia
Sonia
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Kitchen, family room and second floor wainscoting

What amazing talent, he’s also very efficient and tidy. We were selling and We needed the work done ASAP and he was extremely accommodating. We will definitely be using Frank at our new home!

Thank you very much for your business, hospitality while working for you and this wonderful rate and review Sonia. Best of luck with the sale of your home and hope to see you soon.

Nancy
Nancy
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Paint living room, dining room, stairway, hall and bathroom -- walls, ceilings and trim.

The D'Angelo team was excellent. The work was done to perfection and all were very professional and friendly.

Well thank you very much for this wonderful review Nancy and I am glad you're happy with everything! It was a great pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Main and 2nd floor painting with trim

Frank and his team did an amazing job. Their quality of work shows and we would highly recommend them to anyone. We will absolutely be using them again in the future.

Thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to working with you again someday.

Leslie
Leslie
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Interior Painting

Our new house looks fantastic! It was done on schedule and they finished ahead of time! Very friendly and professional service. We highly recommend D’Angelo Painting! Thanks Frank and Tyler! Awesome job!

Thank you very much for your business, hospitality, rate and this fantastic review! It's extremely satisfying reading a review such as yours! We very much appreciate it and hope to work with you again someday. Enjoy your new home!

matthew
matthew
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Painting

Frank and his crew were amazing. From day 1 they were professional and the work shows it. I would recommend them to anyone that needs paint work done.

I am extremely pleased that you and your soon to be new Family can enjoy your new home. It was a great pleasure working for you and definitely hope to do so again someday.

Maria
Maria
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior Painting

I've been living with builder's paint for the past 5 years and finally decided I wanted my main floor, stairway and upper hallway painted so reached out to 6 different companies to quote the job. The estimates ranged from about $2,700 all the way up to $6,600 and the availabilty to start the job ranged from starting the following week to starting 3 weeks from when the quote was approved. I chose D'Angelo Painting because they had one of the most competitive quotes, could start the job sooner than later and estimated being finished in 2 days (on the low end, one company promised completion in 1 day and on the high end, another company estimated 4 days). I wanted the job done as quickly as possible as we just had hardwood floors installed and were living in disarray. Frank (D'Angelo) understood that but also understood that quality was extremely important to me given I'm a busy mom and don't want to be touching up someone else's work after the fact because of sloppiness. Overall, when Frank came to quote, he came across as very personable, attentive to detail, respectful of my vision and honest. Everything from the quoting to the painting process was straightforward and easy to understand. Being a woman, I hate to say it, but you sometimes wonder if people are trying to take advantage of you. I never felt that way with Frank. He was always polite and transparent about his process. Frank himself managed cutting and oversaw the painting process each day. He brought in enough people to complete the job ahead of schedule (finished in a day and a half) and his crew were careful not to damage my floors. They went above and beyond touching up areas we hadn't even discussed and even removing a vanity mirror and towel rack for me so I could install a new one. His whole crew were polite and great to speak to. After they left, I noticed a few needed touch ups and mentioned them to Frank. He was quick to address them, returning the next day with one of his crew to make sure I was completely satisfied with the work. I would definitely recommend D'Angelo Painting to anyone looking for a great experience at a competitive cost and will hire Frank again once I'm ready to paint the rest of the house. It's amazing what a difference a great paint job can do. I finally really love my home!

I am pretty much overwhelmed and simply lost for words after reading your review. It was an absolute pleasure meeting and working for you Maria and definitely look forward to doing so again.

Thanks again

Tuija from Bowmanville
Tuija from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

High ceilings

Great job Frank, Randy and Tyler! Nothing but good things to say about the whole process.. had several rooms done .. some with difficult heights. Very happy with the workmanship.. loving the bright clean look. I’m not the easiest person to please but you guys made a believer out of me with your excellent painting skills, professionalism and good nature. Would highly recommend your services to anyone!

Thank you very much for your business, your hospitality and taking the time to complete this rate and review of our company. It was an absolute pleasure meeting and working with you and it's very satisfying knowing you're not only happy with everything, but would highly recommend us. Repeat business is what I hope for with every Client and we hope to have the pleasure of working for you again.

Thanks again

More about D'angelo Painting

At D'Angelo Painting we have been in operation since 1993. We have sufficient man power for any size job, while working efficiently and tidy. We treat our customers with respect and value each and every client as our top priority. Our area of specialty: interior repaint for both residential and commercial work with quality and professionalism. Call today for your free estimate.