D'Angelo Painting

Dahoule
Dahoule
1 review Oshawa, ON

Painting

Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. A fantastic job! Finished painting a 3 floor townhouse in under 3 days with wonderful attention to detail.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday. Enjoy your new home ?

ccousins0205
ccousins0205
1 review Courtice, ON

Painting

Painted interior of house, equivalent of ten rooms. Frank D’Angelo does most of the cutting in, quickly and very neat I might add! Robert did the roller and prep!
In and out 3 days great job guys!!
Already recommended to 3 people. Does nice paint job and neat, at a fair price.
Thank you Frank and Robert!

Thank you very much for the referrals, it means everything to me and my company! It was a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday.

Mike
Mike
1 review Oshawa, ON

Very Impressed!

Frank painted the interior of our home last June. He arrived on time, was polite, professional and very tidy. He did an outstanding job with a challenging layout (great room open to second floor, many windows tight spots). We would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Thank you very much Mike! it was my pleasure working for you and hope to do so again someday. Thanks again for the great rate and review, it's very much appreciated .

Anne M.
Anne M.

High stairwell and hallway

Really wonderful work. Attention to detail. Very friendly and professional.
Very clean lines and flawless finish. Also really fast for the quality of the work.

Thank you so much Anne. It was nice meeting you and your husband and it was a pleasure working for you. I also appreciated that you were ready to refer me right away. Thanks again.

Laura
Laura

Entryway painting

We have an entryway that is 20ft to the ceiling. Despite the height Frank did a great job. Frank arrived on time and finished the work when expected and it looks great with no issues. The quote process was very good as well, Frank was able to give us a quote on the spot before sending an official quote and this was way under what we were quoted by other companies, it seems different companies have different pricing models but Franks was the most competitive and made the most sense as well as being able to give us a quote on the spot which some other companies would not even do. I would recommend considering Frank if you are looking for a painter. Very friendly, professional and did a great job.

Thank you very much Laura. It was a pleasure working for you and you guys and hope to do so again someday. I just wanted to clearify that we have a generic system for calculating walls, trim, doors ceilings etc, it's not that we're a discount company (not that you're implying that we are), we just don't like to take advantage of potential clients budgets. Thank you very much again.

phrhan
phrhan

Home paint project

As always delivered on promise! Excellent job done with great quality and customer experience. Highly recommended!!

Thank you for being a repeat customer Phrhan. It's always a pleasure working for you and hope to do so again some day.

1 review Sandford, ON

Painting of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, hallways, entry way, living and dinning room.

I had originally spoken with Frank in the summer of 2017 to talk about painting the house I had just bought. The reno ended up taking 4 more months than originally planned so had Frank come paint in January 2018. Throughout the whole process Frank was patient and understanding and when January came around and it was time to paint Frank and his team came in and finished the whole place whithin a week. My fiancé and I are really happy with the work they did and how efficient they where once they got to work. We would recommend Frank and D’Angelo Painting to anyone looking for a professional painter. Thank you Frank and the team for finishing this project so nicely after all the reno trouble we went through.

Thank you very much and again we feel terrible about the unfortunate lack of professionalism you and your fiance had to go through, prior to us coming with the general contractor you had chosen. I hope and I'm pretty sure they did not receive a rate and review like this one you left us ?. Thank you again for your business and we hope to work with you again someday.

dinahalabi_
dinahalabi_
1 review Bowmanville, ON

D’angelo Painting painted my living room, master bedroom, basement touch ups and 3 bathrooms.

My experience with D’Angelo painting was exceptional. His experience shows through his work. He was precise and a perfectionist. Other than his great work he was punctual, and friendly from the minute he got here until the minute he left.
I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a painter whether it be a room or an entire house!

Thanks for this great review and for being such an easy client to work for! Your hospitality was above and beyond and I'm very pleased you're happy with everything. I hope to work for you again someday ?

Barb W.
Barb W.
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathrooms and Bedroom overhaul

Frank and his team did an amazing job on our project - especially the popcorn ceiling removal in one of the bedrooms. It was quick, and while its a messy job the guys did a great job keeping everything contained. We had 5 rooms painted in total, and they all look amazing, beautifully finished and all within the timeline agreed too. This is not our first time using D'Angelo Painting, and not our last. We were very pleased.

It has been a pleasure working for you guys and we look forward to doing so again. Repeat business is just as important as referals to our company and we always feel appreciated when past clients call us back again. Thanks again Barb ?

Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
1 review Whitby, ON

Tall hallway painting

Excellent work, Frank and team were fast, friendly, and quoted a reasonable price! Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you Rebecca. We are pleased to see you are happy with everything and hope to work for you again someday.

More about D'Angelo Painting

At D'Angelo Painting we have been in operation since 1993. We have sufficient man power for any size job, while working efficiently and tidy. We treat our customers with respect and value each and every client as our top priority. Our area of specialty: interior repaint for both residential and commercial work with quality and professionalism. Call today for your free estimate.