12 Mt Alberta Court Se Calgary AB T2Z 3G7

Reviews for Blueprint Home Inspection

Friendly and professional

Brad is friendly and patient, detail-oriental. He checked out all concerns that me and my wife pointed out and gave very useful advice. We do recommend him for house inspection.

Billy @YYC
B. .

Home Inspection

Brad has done extremely well inspection job for our new home. He is very professional, detail-oriented, and he is very kind to gives helpful advise. Great service! Definitely worth the money :)

lydtnguyen in Beaumont
lydtnguyen in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

home inspection for house purchase

Awesome service with very reasonable pricing! We weren't present for the inspection but his reports of finding are very detailed with pictures and explanations of findings which makes him trustworthy of his work. Highly recommend Brad and his services.

Roxanne in Calgary
Roxanne in Calgary

Home inspection

Really appreciate the quality inspection. Brad has 40 years of experience and knowledge to back him up and we very happy with his home inspection knowledge and abilities. Thanks so much for everything!

Seamus in Calgary
Seamus in Calgary

Best Home Inspector in Calgary

403-993-6094
12 Mt Alberta Court Se
Calgary
AB
T2Z 3G7

Brad came highly recommended by several people. He was professional, thorough and patient. His reputation is well deserved. He took the time to look at every area on the property. Walked us through each of the potential problems. Made sure we understood the severity. He has completely put our minds at ease. I would use his services again. The thermal imaging he did highlighted a few area that need attention, that would not have been found by a regular home inspection.

Darren Trimper in Calgary
Darren Trimper in Calgary

Blue Print Home Inspection *Brad Stinson

Brad Stinson at Blue Print Home Inspections did an excellent job when providing an overview/ inspection of my new home. Brad engaged me in the inspection process and made me aware of everything I needed to know about the home prior to my purchase.

The inspection was completed with attention to detail and summarized with easy to understand highlights/ helpful suggestions. Brad made himself available on short notice at a competitive rate. He was friendly and kind, going above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process.

I recommend Brad to anyone needing a trustable home inspector!

Anne in Calgary
Anne in Calgary

Home Inspection

Very thorough! Spent a lot of time looking around the house and finding any possible concerns. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Blue Print Home Inspection’s to anyone looking!

Dawn in Calgary
Dawn in Calgary

Home Inspection

Blueprint did a fantastic job on my home inspection. I would highly recommend him. He was very thorough and His reports are very easy to read. He comments on everything that was inspected, either good or bad.

More about Blueprint Home Inspection

When you order from Blueprint Home Inspection, you receive the personal attention of Brad Stinson CMI (Certified Master Inspector). Brad Stinson has 33 experience in the appraisal and home inspection industry.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Calgary?