Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Larry in Mississauga
Larry in Mississauga

Quality people for a Quality Company!

When your drain backs up unexpectedly and the estimate is something you weren`t planning for this had all the making for a miserable day. The problem was resolved professionally and efficiently. Adrian impressed me with more than his excellent plumbing knowledge. Adrian impressed me with his character. What else can you say about a young man who got into plumbing as a means to bring water to underprivileged children in Developing Countries? My pocketbook is a little lighter but I am better for meeting such a quality person!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Drain & Dishwasher Valve

I called Gold Medal on a holiday weekend, in the evening, and they picked up! The Customer Service Rep was polite and highly effective in booking an appointment quickly and also in referencing my client file. The service technician (Adrian) came out promptly the next morning and immediately diagnosed the problem, which was actually two separate problems as it turns out. He worked carefully, quickly and competently to repair my sink drain and also to change the valve to the dishwasher. Adrian was professional and friendly and really seemed to know and love his trade. I was thankful that he offered me a Senior's Discount, and his fine work really gave me peace of mind. Thanks Adrian & Gold Medal!

Wayne
Wayne

Shut off valve and shower faucet repair

I called them in to fix the shutoff valve for my exterior tap and our en suite shower faucet which were leaking badly. Adrian called and arrived in the window agreed to and was training Ben which I was ok with. They offered 2 options for the shower faucet which had been repaired twice before so I agreed to replace the entire assembly with a new Moen rather than fix the existing one for a third time. They did both jobs quickly and were awesome to deal with explaining everything as they went. Sadly, things went a bit sideways once we turned the water on as there was a slow drain in the powder room which flooded a bit and we found the main shutoff was also leaking so it needed to be replaced as well. Adrian was fantastic, called the city and stuck it out until nearly 2am to make sure everything was good before leaving. I checked the seals in the morning and no leaking from either one. I highly recommend this company as they are very customer focused and care about getting the job done right so issues do not happen again. If I need any plumbing in the future I will definitely be calling them and asking for Adrian!

Bob in Mississauga
Bob in Mississauga

Laundry install

Great company with valuable employees! Adrian came to our home investigated the job and gave a full explanation of costs and scope of job which included a free inspection of our lines! Our installer Ivan was professional, clean and efficient with the project.
During our inspection we found a major issue which although a surprise was a needed fix. They worked with us on cost for the fix, which we had our cost validated by neighbours who had same issue in the past and paid significantly more.
The team was very clean, professional and ensured we were happy with the result at the end of the day! We will be sure to use Gold Medal Plumbing again for any of our plumbing needs!

ellen.lockley
ellen.lockley

Replacement of copper pipe in garage

I had a copper pipe in my garage supplying my garden hose. It would hold water and freeze and then burst during the winter. Adrian came out within a couple hours of my call to Gold Medal. He was courteous and professional. He removed the copper pipe, put in a new PVC line and installed it on a slope so that it would drain and not hold water. Hopefully this will solve my problem next winter. Adrian is a credit to the company. He was friendly and tidied up after himself. The only thing I would say is that they are a bit pricey, but if it solves the problem, I am OK with it. I would recommend this company.

PG in Mississauga
PG in Mississauga

Leaking pipe!

Adrian quickly diagnosed the issue and repaired it our satisfaction. We appreciated how he arrived with gloves, mask, foot covers and frequently used hand sanitizer. We did find the repairs quite costly but he was here for several hours and it was quite a big fix. This is our second time using Gold Medal and would highly recommend them.

Riana in Toronto
Riana in Toronto

Bathroom toilet and sink

Thank you for great service by Adrian. My toilet broke and needed to be replaced. As well as a clocked sink. Adrian was extremely professional, friendly and did a great job. I highly recommend the company.

Hi Riana,
We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the service provided by Adrian.
His level of skill and customer service makes us so proud to have him on our team! He will be so pleased with your comments. Thank you for choosing us, we truly appreciate your business! ~ Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing Fix For a MASSIVE issue

We had a massive plumbing issue in our warehouse and Gold Medal/Adrian and Terrance were amazing. On site in minutes. Diagnosis within the hour. A fix, clean up, the works. Super reasonable price. Amazing service.

Hello,
Our sincerest appreciation for sharing your experience. Adrian and Terrance are super happy that you are satisfied with the service they provided! Thank you for supporting our business! ~ Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain

Anne from Mississauga
Anne from Mississauga

faucet repair

Thanks for sending Shawn and Mark to fix our leaking vanity faucet. They replaced two faucet cartridges that we supplied. Access was very difficult and they had to use a channel lock to loosen-up a seized bolt. They also supplied and installed two shut-off valves. After they left we found an unforeseen problem. They came back the following day and took care of that problem. Shawn and Mark were very professional and I would recommend Gold Medal Plumbing.

Hi Anne,
We are so pleased with your review of our hard-working technicians Shawn and Mark!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so happy you gave us the opportunity to work with you!
Greatly appreciated ~ Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain.

N from Mississauga
N from Mississauga

Several repairs - install hose bib and connections with shut offs, fix 3 toilets, new shut off valves1245

Shawn was prompt and gave us a written estimate for the work that needed to be done. It took him 5 hours to finish all the jobs. He was happy to answer questions during the work and helped us come up with appropriate plumbing solutions for ongoing problems. We certainly will use Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain for our future needs. A very professional company.

Hello,
Thank you for placing your trust in our company.
Shawn and our team are very proud of the work we do and your satisfaction of a job well done proves we are doing a great job! We greatly appreciate the time you took to let us know. Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! ~ The Team at Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain.

More about Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

ABOUT GOLD MEDAL PLUMBING AND DRAIN
THE NO. 1 DRAIN & PLUMBING COMPANY IN MISSISSAUGA
At Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain, we’re all about helping homeowners save time and money. If you are experiencing problems with your plumbing, make your life a whole lot easier and give us a call. From clogged drains to leaky pipes to water heater issues and more, we work hard to provide fast, effective service options at an affordable price.

Dealing with a plumbing problem is one of the most annoying issues homeowners face. Leave it to the experts at Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain to help you solve the problem in no time.

Call (416) 800-6264 today or contact us online to schedule an appointment in Mississauga or the surrounding areas.

SOLVING PLUMBING PROBLEMS FOR THREE DECADES
Since we opened our doors, we have been helping area homeowners keep their plumbing systems running safely and efficiently. After many years in the plumbing industry, we have gained a wealth of expertise you can’t get from a book. We’ve seen it all and have gained a depth of understanding to know what works and what does not in any given situation.

Our loyal customer base exists for a reason. They know that no matter what, we work hard at any problem until we solve it. Our customers have confidence in us because we treat each situation as unique and provide personalized options for repair or replacement.

HIGHLY RATED ON BBB & HOMESTARS
We’re proud of our reputation and glad when we’re recognized for our hard work. HomeStars and the Better Business Bureau have both rated us highly for our fast arrivals, competitive pricing, and high-quality workmanship.

We know that our customers don’t like to waste their time, so we get straight to the heart of the issue and provide a cost-effective solution to the problem. Homeowners never have to worry whether we have their best interests in mind. We always give our customers options and guide them by recommending what we believe from decades of experience is the right service for their specific plumbing needs.

GIVE US A CALL!
When you need a full-service plumbing company in Mississauga or nearby that will get the job done right on the first try, we’re the team to call.

Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you call us for everything, from minor plumbing issues to your most pressing plumbing emergencies:

Same-day emergency services