Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Formerly Presco Plumbing and Drain
Plumbing
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

BE CAREFUL THIS COMPANY , OVER CHARGE YOU !!!

I am not happy this company.
After I read all reviews, I decided to call this company. The guy came and replaced the parts in my tank . I don`t think it is a big job. My toilet isn`t a Luxury one, I just can`t flush my toilet. The guy is charged totally over CAD 500. According to this price, I can purchase a new toilet.

I hope that people is interested in this company , Please let them give your free estimate. If overcharged, please go to other company. DON`T ONLY READ ALL REVIEWS BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION !!!

Hello,
I am sorry you did not have a good experience with our company. Can you please let me know who you are so we can help resolve your problem? Our technicians would never proceed with a job without the customer's approval.
I am tying to understand why the job was completed if you did not agree with our pricing. Please contact us so we may know who you are and what was the job you had done so we can rectify this problem. Thank you so much.

james brown from Mississauga
james brown from Mississauga

bathroom vanity retrofi

Terrence replaced an old sink and faucet. The retrofit was challenging but Terrence found a sink which required extensive modifications to the countertop. Great result. Terrence really knows his stuff.

Molly & Sandy in Mississauga
Molly & Sandy in Mississauga

Installed a shower faucet

The guy did an excellent job installing a shower faucet that we needed replacement. So sorry for putting in the review as it was done sometimes in January. It was our insurance company who found this company. The guy I think his name is Lawrence did a great job and making sure it was done the right way. We needed something to cover the space hole where the shower head was and Lawrence went above and beyond to find a piece to cover the hole. Great job!!

Brad Sim in Milton
Brad Sim in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

fast and I formative

Tried a two approaches to resolving the issue and did not penalize for going with the second approach. He Went above and beyond in replacing drywall. Would definitely recommend for any one requiring work.

Hi Brad,
Your feedback is important to us as it helps us to better serve our customers. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Plumbing drain clogged

Called on Saturday morning for a drained clogged. They sent a tech out the same day. Tech was courteous and very insightful. Managed to solve the issue right away. Would use this company again and recommend.

Hello Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about the experience you had with our company. It was a pleasure working with you and we thank you for your business! ~ Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain

Noshad in Milton
Noshad in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement Kitchen Drain Blocked

I called the number and within an hour their guy were at my place. The guy were highly trained and experienced for the job. He is not only find the problem quickly but also solved the issue. After fixing the problem he cleaned the area. I glad I called them. I will highly recommend for any plumbing related issue.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We really appreciate you sharing your positive feedback on our service. Thank you for choosing us! ~ Gold Medal Plumbing

marisa
marisa

We're pleased with the plumbing consultation/service offered

You guys have been great. We spotted a leak in our ceiling underneath the bathroom and I immediately reached out on HomeStars. A Presco representative called and offered to come take a look for free, then identified the problem and offered a solution on the spot. He was able to get the work done in a reasonable amount of time and offered to come back should the leak return. He was personable, professional and friendly. Thanks for the help!

The 4/5 is for the slightly high price, though I don't know how it compares to similar businesses.

Hi, Marisa,
We are so happy you took the time to reach out to us!
Here at Presco, our technicians are fully qualified, insured and bonded. They provide professional service to our customers in a timely manner. Our pricing compares to the industry standard, however, should you have a concern we will be happy to discuss it with you. Thank you for your business! ~ Presco

racheln in Mississauga
racheln in Mississauga

bathroom drain fixi

Technician was amazing, fixed the problem and recommended how to prevent it in the future. Highly recommend! Came on time and was very efficient. Super service from call to completion.

Hi Rachel,
We are happy to hear you are pleased with the service you received. Thank you for allowing us to work with you. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated! ~ Presco Plumbing

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Replace bathroom fau

Just wanted to say how wonderful the service was . From initial contact to completion. We couldn't be happier. David arrived on time and was wonderful . He was efficient, courteous and so pleasant. He even offered to dispose of our old sink and faucet. We would recommend to everyone and will absolutely call again when the need arises.

Hi Anna,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was such a pleasure working with you. We are happy we were able to fix the problem. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. ~ Presco Plumbing

Nicholas in Mississauga
Nicholas in Mississauga

Kitchen drain blocked

Terrance arrived right on time! He was polite, knowledgeable and efficient; cleared the problem in record time and even cleaned up afterward! (something that doesn't happen often, these days!)
We would highly recommend Terrance and this company to anyone looking for a great Plumbing/Drain company.

Hi Nicholas,
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about our technician. It was surely a pleasure working with you. Thank you for recommending us!
~Presco Plumbing

More about Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain prides itself on customer satisfaction. We've built our business on the premise that we treat your home with the care and dedication we'd show to our own. We have been serving residential and commercial customers in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area with reliable service from our trained and licensed plumber technicians. We provide plumbing installation and service Repairs to Residential and Commercial customers. Our services include Drain Installation and Repairs, Video Camera Inspections, Clearing Blocked Drains, Waterproofing, Backwater Valve Installation, Leaky Faucet Repair, Toilet Repair and Installation, Sump Pumps Installation, Hot Water Tank Installation, just to name a few. We also provide Free Estimates, Fully Insured & Licensed Plumbers/Technicians, 24/7 Emergency Service, Fast, Efficient Service, Excellent Customer Service and we are Locally Owned And Operated.