Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Drain Services
Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Bathroom Faucet Check-Up

I met Jordan earlier today to check on the issue with my bathroom faucet. He is very knowledgeable on the issue, and gave me great recommendations to ensure that my bathroom plumbing is okay.

I really recommend their service.

Aldute in Mississauga
Aldute in Mississauga

Backed up Sink

Terrance was polite
Clean
Personable and did a great job
Gave me a quote and explained what had happened and what I should do going forward
Will need more work
Explained what is needed
Great guy!!!’

PENNY GOMES from Mississauga
PENNY GOMES from Mississauga

Kitchen Drain Blockage

Our kitchen drains were blocked, called for an appointment this morning , Terrance and Alan came out and cleared the drains, also moved some pipes so we would not have this problem again. Excellent, prompt service, very courteous, professional and clean. Thank you
Penny and Brian Gomes

Janet in Mississauga
Janet in Mississauga

Leaky toilet

Jordan showed up at my door to fix my leaky toilet. He did figure out what the issue was and fixed it quickly. I will definately call them again. Thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sink clog

Your technician, Jordan, was extremely personable and worked hard to resolve the issue of our sink on a holiday weekend. Thank you so much for your help in an emergency!!

Jack in Mississauga
Jack in Mississauga

Terrence is great

Terrence showed up within 1 hour after I called. Figured out the issue (Busted water valve) right away and made suggestions. Work was performed fast and professionally.

Highly recommended !

RC in Mississauga
RC in Mississauga

Terrace

I really appreciated Terrace coming to inspect my townhouse unit at the last minute. Terrace was very professional on the inspection and offer his suggestions. Terrace provided excellent services whenever I contacted him. Thank you Terrace!

technician

We had a leak in our main water intake out of now where. Gold medal plumbing came 40 min after we put in the call and did an amazing and fast job. Our technician even stuck around and waited for the city to come back to turn our main water supply back on, to ensure the job was done correctly. Can't thank them enough!

NJOSHI in North York
NJOSHI in North York

Plumbing issue-plugged drain.

Our plumber did an excellent job! He analyzed the problem quickly, identified other plumbing issues that were corrected such as our corroded pipes. He was able to get the necessary parts and complete the job in one visit. He double checked to make sure there were no further issues/confirm there were no leaks in the new seals/stayed within the quote provided. He was very professional, and super polite. Would recommend him (Jordon Mancini) and the company to everyone!

More about Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain prides itself on customer satisfaction. We've built our business on the premise that we treat your home with the care and dedication we'd show to our own. We have been serving residential and commercial customers in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area with reliable service from our trained and licensed plumber technicians. We provide plumbing installation and service Repairs to Residential and Commercial customers. Our services include Drain Installation and Repairs, Video Camera Inspections, Clearing Blocked Drains, Waterproofing, Backwater Valve Installation, Leaky Faucet Repair, Toilet Repair and Installation, Sump Pumps Installation, Hot Water Tank Installation, just to name a few. We also provide Free Estimates, Fully Insured & Licensed Plumbers/Technicians, 24/7 Emergency Service, Fast, Efficient Service, Excellent Customer Service and we are Locally Owned And Operated.

Plumbing and Drain Services
We have a full arsenal of materials including Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Danze, Toto, and more.
Drain cleaning, Pipe relining, Toilet repair, Clearing Sewer backups, Sewer Connect, Video Camera Inspections, Emergency plumbing Repairs, Hot Water Tank Installation, Clearing Blocked Drains, Tree Root Detection, Kitchen Faucet Repairs and Installations, Shower Faucet Installation and Repairs and more.
We have a full arsenal of materials including Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Danze, Toto, American Standard and more.
Clearing Blocked Drains, Drain Cleaning, Waterproofing, Clearing Sewer Backups, Toilet Installation and Repairs, Kitchen Faucet Installation and Repairs, Hot Water Tank Installation, Valves, Sump Pumps, Tree Root Detection.
Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cheques