Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Jack in Mississauga
Jack in Mississauga

Terrence is great

Terrence showed up within 1 hour after I called. Figured out the issue (Busted water valve) right away and made suggestions. Work was performed fast and professionally.

Highly recommended !

RC in Mississauga
RC in Mississauga

Terrace

I really appreciated Terrace coming to inspect my townhouse unit at the last minute. Terrace was very professional on the inspection and offer his suggestions. Terrace provided excellent services whenever I contacted him. Thank you Terrace!

technician

We had a leak in our main water intake out of now where. Gold medal plumbing came 40 min after we put in the call and did an amazing and fast job. Our technician even stuck around and waited for the city to come back to turn our main water supply back on, to ensure the job was done correctly. Can't thank them enough!

NJOSHI in North York
NJOSHI in North York

Plumbing issue-plugged drain.

Our plumber did an excellent job! He analyzed the problem quickly, identified other plumbing issues that were corrected such as our corroded pipes. He was able to get the necessary parts and complete the job in one visit. He double checked to make sure there were no further issues/confirm there were no leaks in the new seals/stayed within the quote provided. He was very professional, and super polite. Would recommend him (Jordon Mancini) and the company to everyone!

Kitchen faucet broke

Kitchen faucet broke the night before, called gold medal plumbing and it was so easy to book appointment, technician was in our place in less than 2 hours and job done perfectly.

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Excellent Service!!!

Jordan was great! He explained everything he did and made sure to do a thorough testing of his work. I could not ask for more pleasant experience! Thank you so very much!

Paul from Brampton
Paul from Brampton

Replace P Trap under shower

The P Trap under my shower was replaced. I opened the ceiling, laid out drop cloth and repaired ceiling, etc. Because I had done the prep work, Gold Medal advised me that they would give a rebate from the normal price. However, today is 5 Sep and the rebate that was promised around 20 Aug has not arrived.

My bad for believing I would get a rebate. Paying almost $450 to replace a single P trap is a bit steep. I personally will not use this company again.

Review has 1 previous version
ms14 in Mississauga
ms14 in Mississauga

Pipe Leak

Plumber Terrance came within the expected time frame given. After a quick assessment, he was able to diagnose the problem, & finish the job before I went to work. Clean shirt with name. Polite. Work area left clean.

Hello,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! It's been a pleasure working with you.
Thank you!

KD in Mississauga
KD in Mississauga

Toilet Flush Valve Replacement

The technician, Terrence, arrived in between the 2 hour time frame I requested and the toilet flush valve replacement was done in no time. Very professional...very friendly service! Thank you Terrence.

Hello,
Thanks for all the wonderful compliments! Terrance is really happy he was able to help. We really appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

More about Gold Medal Plumbing And Drain

Gold Medal Plumbing and Drain prides itself on customer satisfaction. We've built our business on the premise that we treat your home with the care and dedication we'd show to our own. We have been serving residential and commercial customers in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area with reliable service from our trained and licensed plumber technicians. We provide plumbing installation and service Repairs to Residential and Commercial customers. Our services include Drain Installation and Repairs, Video Camera Inspections, Clearing Blocked Drains, Waterproofing, Backwater Valve Installation, Leaky Faucet Repair, Toilet Repair and Installation, Sump Pumps Installation, Hot Water Tank Installation, just to name a few. We also provide Free Estimates, Fully Insured & Licensed Plumbers/Technicians, 24/7 Emergency Service, Fast, Efficient Service, Excellent Customer Service and we are Locally Owned And Operated.

Plumbing and Drain Services
We have a full arsenal of materials including Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Danze, Toto, and more.
Drain cleaning, Pipe relining, Toilet repair, Clearing Sewer backups, Sewer Connect, Video Camera Inspections, Emergency plumbing Repairs, Hot Water Tank Installation, Clearing Blocked Drains, Tree Root Detection, Kitchen Faucet Repairs and Installations, Shower Faucet Installation and Repairs and more.
We have a full arsenal of materials including Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Danze, Toto, American Standard and more.
Clearing Blocked Drains, Drain Cleaning, Waterproofing, Clearing Sewer Backups, Toilet Installation and Repairs, Kitchen Faucet Installation and Repairs, Hot Water Tank Installation, Valves, Sump Pumps, Tree Root Detection.
Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cheques