National Relocation Van Lines

felix from Manhattan
felix from Manhattan
1 review Manhattan, KS

relocation

I have relocated a lot. I lived in more than 10 major cities of USA. That is using professional movers is nothing new to me. But experiencing a picture perfect move is something that I experienced yesterday for the first time and I give full credit to National Relocation van lines for the perfect execution. I hired them for a distance move, which was not going to be easy because of the amount of things and nature of the move. But the movers did show what they are capable of. They have worked their heart out and fulfilled all my requirements. When I have been asked to check the inventory, I was stunned to see the outcome of the move. I was not able to find a tiny little mistake by the movers. They also charged very reasonable. So, I vote for National Relocation Van Lines and they will be my go to moving company from now on!!!

Heather from Irving
Heather from Irving
1 review Irving, TX

relocation

Our two movers were so professional. We were moving furniture from the home of my mother who had passed away a few weeks before. They were respectful, fast and very proactive on making sure our new wood floors wouldn't be scratched. Once at our house, they were also willing to shift a few of our heavier items that needed to be moved elsewhere in the house.

Aron from New York
Aron from New York
1 review New York, NY

moving

This is the second time we have used your services. I CANNOT say enough good things about the entire experience. Every person I talked to was courteous, professional, helpful, and friendly!! We will not use anyone else for any future moves and I will HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone who asks. Thank you for making our move such an easy, stress-free experience! You guys are AMAZING!!!

Mark Goldstine from Tucson
Mark Goldstine from Tucson
1 review Tucson, AZ

Moving

The three guys that helped with my moved could not have done a better job. They were able to show up early (but called first to ask permission) which showed a lot of respect for my time. I have moved several times over the last few years and this was by far the best experience I have had to date. The crew was professional, respectful, fast, and not one item had any damage. They exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I will be referring them my apartment manager. Thanks for a great moving experience!

Jose Dunkin from Los Angeles
Jose Dunkin from Los Angeles
1 review Los Angeles, CA

Move from GA to CA

Would I move with them again? Yes. Why? Because my things arrived with no problem at all. Nothing was broken or damaged and I knew exactly what I needed to pay and that amount stayed the same throughout my whole move. Would I recommend them to family and friends? Absolutely! Why? Because they have earned my trust, and I want my family and friends well taken care of if they ever move and I know they are the guys that will do it!

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Hallandale Beach?