B.C. Redi Rooter Ltd

Linda Christensen from Mission
Linda Christensen from Mission
1 review , BC

emergency boiler repair

Called Richard Lichtenberg due to a leak in our boiler. He came immediately and was able to deal with the problem so we could again have heat, in a very timely manner. The cost was very reasonable considering the situation. Would highly recommend Richard to anyone.

Terry McLaughlin from Mission
Terry McLaughlin from Mission

Bathroom Repairs

BC Redi-Rooter, were prompt and provided excellent service. The tradesman was very good in explaining the work to be done and followed through with his promises. The service was more than expected. I would be very comfortable in recommending Redi-Rooter

Dean from Mission
Dean from Mission

Plumbing - Toilet Flange

BC Redi-Rooter came at a moments notice during a weekend when my home reno project got out of hand and my giant hole sat where my toilet should be. My flange was cracked beyond use and I wasn't able to cut it away from the pipe. I was very impressed with their top notch quality of work and easy going professional communication. I know that I can rely on them anytime and trust do to high quality work. They're my first call now and I was quick to dial them again when my well ran dry and my trusty pump would no longer work. I was up and running in no time with a new pump and fresh new fittings that greatly improved my pump house and water delivery to my house.

Lois Beall from Langley
Lois Beall from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Secured drainage pipes and fixed leaks

Richard fixed leaky pipes under my house and added more strapping to all of them to hold them in place. There was stagnant water in the pipes since they had bowed over time and all this was fixed for a very good price

Thank-you for the great review Lois!
You were the first in your family circle to use our services nine years ago and I thank-you for so many recommendations to your family and friends. It has also been a pleasure still working for you and even answering your plumbing questions over the phone, call anytime Lois.
The leaky piping in your crawl space was just never large enough and it was not secured often enough, causing it to sag and create ‘bellies’ of sludge and water. Over time these bellies accumulated sludge and biomass, causing the already undersized piping to prematurely clog. The added weight in the piping run put too much stress on a joint and it cracked causing the bad smelling leak. I hope that you don’t have any more problems with your crawl space plumbing, but if you do, call us at BC Redi-Rooter Ltd. Thank-you!

Chris Beall from Coquitlam
Chris Beall from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Unclogging a drain

BC Redi-Rooter unclogged a drain that a different plumbing company failed to do properly, and completed the job cleanly and for less money. I had troubles with this drain a few times and since BC Redi-Rooter unclogged it, I have not had any issues at all.

Thank-you for the great review Chris!
It has been a pleasure being your families go to plumbing company. We know that we have been doing things right when we keep getting referrals within families. As far as your clogged drain went, I’m proud to say that it takes a combination of the best equipment with a dedicated, trained staff to tackle a drain problem like you had, and that’s what we have at BC Redi-Rooter Ltd. We had to pull out all of the old tricks to get your drain going and then re-check to ensure that it would not come again. A camera inspection is the only way to ensure that a drain has been totally cleared and the only way to guarantee that the clog won’t re-appear. A camera inspection really is cheap insurance. Thanks again Chris!

Scott G from Mission
Scott G from Mission

Scoping drain tile

Great company to deal with. He wasn't afraid of getting down a big hole and getting his hands dirty. Very easy to communicate with and he was able to come at a last minutes notice. Great quality resolution on his camera and i look forward to be using him in the future if need be.

Thanks Scott!
BC Redi-Rooter Ltd takes pride in being a progressive plumbing company that still has a small town feel. I am glad that we were able to come down at a moment’s notice, get dirty, and give you a hand on a Saturday. As far as the camera resolution goes, we use nothing but the best technology that the industry has to offer. The best tools with highly trained plumbers always yields goods results. And, it’s nice to know that I’m easy to communicate with, I’ll let my wife know that too! Best of luck with your home!

Darlene Starr from North Vancouver
Darlene Starr from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and bathroom

We used Redi-Rooter after our dishwasher flooded in our upstairskitchen destropying the floors and cabinets and leaked downstairs. They replaced the pipes necessary to make the situation safe and improved the current plumbing and installed a new dishwasher. They satisfied the insurance company's requests bringing our kitchen area back to a legal plumbing state. Thanks again

Thank-you Darlene for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and your restoration company. Water damage can be overwhelming, I’m pleased that you choose BC Redi-Rooter Ltd to take care of the plumbing portion of your repair. It is amazing what a defective solenoid valve under a dishwasher can do to a home. As I was explaining to you, the most common plumbing causes for solenoid valve failure are no hammer arrestor at the dishwasher, no thermal expansion tank at your hot water tank and high water pressure. Please read some of my blog posts particularly about water damage tips and high water pressure.

Kris Miller from Mission
Kris Miller from Mission
1 review , BC

plumbing inspection

I called BC Redi-rooter for an inspection of my plumbing and perimeter drainage before selling my home. Richard showed up with state of the art camera and computer equipment and ran the camera through my pipes all the way to the city line. He was able to give me the video on a usb drive proving that everything is in great shape. This is an excellent selling feature for the home. He also made a few minor repairs to our plumbing upstairs, leaving everything in tip top shape. Richard's experience is of great value to anyone who wants peace of mind in home ownership.

Thank-you for the review Kris! I had a great time doing your plumbing and perimeter drainage home inspection and thoroughly enjoyed all of your questions in the process, we love working with homeowners and potential homeowners. I also was happy to repair all of the leaks and plumbing deficiencies that we found along the way. It was good that I had all of the necessary materials in my service van with me at the time.
It was also fantastic watching the HD recording on your big screen television, it really showed the quality of my equipment and the good condition of your system sewer system up close. Keep the recording for years to come as you can compare it to any future sewer camera inspections.

More about B.C. Redi Rooter Ltd

BC Redi-Rooter Ltd is a full-service company specializing in all aspects of plumbing for commercial, residential and multi-family housing, we also offer plumbing in Mission, Abbotsford and surrounding areas and drain cleaning in Mission, Abbotsford and surrounding areas.

We are a family- owned and operated company with over 35 years of combined experience in the Plumbing industry. Over the years we have progressed in our success with professionalism, integrity, honesty and our dedication to taking pride in our workmanship. With dedication and confidence, we guarantee our workmanship and materials.

For your convenience, we offer 24-hour emergency service and for your protection we are fully insured and have a staff made up of licensed and experienced plumbing technicians.

We are also certified as a “Green Plumber” which not only enables us to advise customers of the best to way to protect the environment but also show them how to save money and apply for any rebates that may be available.

Whether you need a leaky pipe fixed, a toilet installed, or a new hot water tank. Give BC Redi Rooter a call.

Plumbers in Mission and Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, Langley, Pitt Meadows, Chilliwack, Aldergrove, Cloverdale, Fort Langley, Hatzic, Deroche, Lake Errock, Sumas, Steelhead, Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Golden Ears, Nicomem, Hayward, Silverdale, Sumas Mountain, Dewdney, Ferndale, Whonnock, Kanaka, Aloutte, Vedder, Yale, Rosedale, Whatcom
Bradford White, American Standard, Rheem, John Wood, Brass Craft, Moen, Delta, Navian, ADA, American Disabilities Act, CSA, American Standard toilet, Crane, Barclay, Grohe, Danze, Tenzo, Fluidmaster, Fluid Master, Woodford, Fisher, Carlyle, SharkBite, Shark Bite, Toto, Caroma, Carrington, Cash Acme, Acme, Diplomat, Insinkorator, Waste King, Wasteking, Kindred, Whirlpool, Badjer, Little Giant, Zoeller, Sloan, T&S Brass, Eljer, Elkay, Griffin, Mansfield, Whirlaway, KitchenAid, Sears, Kenmore, Frididaire, Sinkmaster, Gerber, GE, General Electric, Giant, Grunfos, Gaurdian, Newport Brass, Symmons, Handicap, Seachrome, Hammerwerks, Nantucket, BMI, Legend, Chicago, Hydrotek, Giant, Best, Takagi, Jaclo, Blanco, Franke, KWC, Belle Foret, Kohler, Liberty, Grunfos, Fisher, Maytag, Medical, Falcon, Healthcraft, SuperPole, Mueller, Noritz, Super Hot, Superhot, outdoor, Arrowhead, Ox Box, Oaty, Jado, Price Pfister, Cheviot, Bemis, Naru, Lactoscana, Elba, Water Dance, Jaclo, Glass World, Valley Acrylic, Pro-Bite, DuraMac, Zoeller, Wulkins, Zurn, Samsung, Eljer, Kitz, Roma, Steamtwist, Steam-whirl, total sense, Diplomat, Latoscana, Sigma, Wing Tite, Elkhart, Bibby, Gastite, Bow, Uponor, Watts, Viega, Dahl, IBC, Bosch, Montigo, Mansfield, insinkerator, Riobel, Mirabelle, Waterstone, Similor Kugler, saniwa swiss, Blanco, Brizo, Franke, Elkay, Julien, Native Trails, Novanni, Pro Chef, Aquabrass, Aquadesign, Fluid, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Jado, Perrin & Rowe, Ritmonio, Rubinet, Laufen, Neo-Metro, We Specialize In Emergency Service:

Plumbing and Heating & Air Conditioning
We never cut corners or use cheap parts!
Plumbing, Drainage, Heating, Mechanical, drain cleaning, backflow testing, back flow testing, Drain Cleaning Services, Water Heaters: Gas and Electric hot water heaters and hot water tanks, Water Heaters Video Pipe Inspections, Video camera inspections for underground drains CCTV Video Inspection With Our Own High End Cameras pipe and utility locating Drainage System Maintenance & Cleaning Gas Fitting: Full Service Gas-Fitting. Our technicians are experienced in all aspects of the trade. Sumps and Backup Systems water service lines total and partial repipes. Crawl space leaks. Dishwasher hook-up, ice maker line installation.
We Specialize In Emergency Service: We are available 24/7 to solve any plumbing emergency. This is perhaps what our clients appreciate most about us! plumbing hot water tank plumbers water line repair plumbing water line heating furnace replace hot water tank plumbing repair hot water tank hot water tank replacement leaky shower leaking bathtub shower repair bathtub repair bathtub replacement garbage disposal repair garbage disposal jammed garbage disposal installation wasteking sink install sink leaking leaky sink drainage contractors clogged drains stuck drain blocked sink slow moving drain plumbing contractors drainage companies service plumber water line slitting water line replacement drain service inspection sewer sewer smell abs camera sewer camera camera inspection inspection drainage sewer drain repair sewer pipe repair pre purchase plumbing inspection drainage repairs water line replacement broken water main water main repair hot water heater leak gas fireplace tankless on demand heater replace gas furnace toilet repair licensed plumber licensed gas fitter gas permit red seal safety authority best plumber gas furnace installation plumbing toilet replace toilet repair toilet faucet repair faucet replace faucet bathtub faucet leaky faucet bathtub faucet replacement boiler maintenance boiler repair emergency plumber 24 hour plumber 24 hour plumbing saturday plumber sunday plumbing lower mainland plumbing fraser valley plumbing
2005
1 year for the taps we supply and install
In house financing OAC, cash, check, Visa, Mastercard
Plumbing, Gas, Heating, Backflow, cross bore contractor ticketed
BCWWA, Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce
Red Seal, BC Safety Authority, BCWWA
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or drain problem
Up to Lifetime Warranty! The warranty varies depending on the job performed.