Newmarket ON L3Y 8M8

2 reviews Newmarket, ON

905-770-9800
Newmarket
L3Y 8M8

The technician was punctual, knowledgeable and professional. Pictures were taken before and after the job and the result was highly satisfactory. They used a rotating brush to detach the dust from the ducts as it was being sucked by the machine.
I would certainly recommend this company

kimgunther01
kimgunther01
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Duct cleaning

The technicians who came were very pleasant and knowledgeable. They explained the entire process to me as well as showed me what was inside my duct work on their cameras. It was crazy to have that amount of dirt/dust/debris in my home and not know it. Very happy with the work and they left my house not only cleaner but smelling fresher with a disinfectant spray they used in the duct work.

Thank you Kim!

Claudia M.
Claudia M.
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Duct Cleaning

The gentleman who came to clean our ducts was on time, curteous and very informative. He was friendly and got the job done in an efficient manner. We were very happy with the service provided and would recommend and use again in the future.

That is great to hear! Thank you Claudia!

Satin in Ajax
Satin in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

We just had our Air Ducts cleaned via Enercare. Very fortunate for us, Kris Taylor was the representative sent to do the work as he was extremely professional and demonstrated Superior work. His work was tidy, efficient and very effective! Given the nature of the job we were anticipating a disruptive morning however, having Kris, the job went seamlessly and he was a real pleasure to deal with. He arrived nice and early and was most helpful. I would highly recommend utilizing Kris Taylor and Enercare in the future. Thank you Kris!

Christina in Dieppe
Christina in Dieppe
1 review Westmorland County, NB

Fantastic customer service!!

Such an amazing job provided by Ontario Duct Cleaning!! From the beginning to the end, we had such a great experience!! The experience started with the booking the with the lovely, professional and helpful Jennifer!! Fantastic customer service!!!! She was great, knowledgable and had a cheerful demeanour.
Such an awesome job that Ryan did on our ducts. He was efficient, courteous, kind and finished in a timely manner.
We highly recommend Ontario Duct Cleaning!!!!

Jonathan from Queensville
Jonathan from Queensville
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Assisted Review

Ryan was extremely professional and courteous. He was quick, thorough and mindful of our belongings. He also took the time to explain his findings and make recommendations to make improvements. I'm extremely happy with the service and will recommend your company in the future.

Lorne Goodman from Thornhill
Lorne Goodman from Thornhill

Duct and air return cleaning

I called Ontario Duct Cleaning because of there very good rating on HomeStars.
Andrew was very patient and professional and he answered all my questions regarding the method used for cleaning the ducts very thoroughly.
He was very polite and pointed out to me that the ducts did need cleaning as there was a lot of loose dirt and debris inside of them.
I would definitely use ODC again in the future.

Sheri in Richmond Hill
Sheri in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

duct cleaning

Ontario duct cleaning was recommended to me by my Dad who swears they are the best!!! They were very prompt and showed up when they were supposed to. They took the time to explain to me what they were doing. They offered a microbial service that I've never been offered before. They were very quick and efficient and really knew their stuff. They will be my call when I'm due for another cleaning.

Ana from Richmond Hill
Ana from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

duct cleaning

I recently had the ducts in my house cleaned by ODC and I was very impressed with the service I received. The gentleman that did the job was Ryan, and he was very polite, efficient, and very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend this company to others without hesitation.

More about Ontario Duct Cleaning

Ontario Duct Cleaning was one of the first companies of its kind in Ontario. By placing emphasis on fair pricing, good service and excellent workmanship, we have gained a reputation for professionalism. In the residential market we can clean most duct systems, HVAC and dryer vents. In addition, we also cater to commercial and industrial markets.
At Ontario Duct Cleaning we believe that service and quality come first and foremost, and every customer large or small will receive that same level of service. This attitude has served our customers and our selves well in the past and we are committed to continuing to provide the very best service in the industry.