Ontario Duct Cleaning

Darryl from Newmarket
Darryl from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Duct Cleaning and sanitizing

We moved into our home three years ago and finally got around to getting the ducts cleaned. The tech who performed the work, Shahid, was very professional, diligent, and thorough. He explained the process before starting the work, and then methodically worked from top to bottom. He showed before and after pictures to confirm our ducts were due to be cleaned.
I didn't shop around -- I just wanted to deal with a reputable company; which is what I got with Ontario Duct Cleaning. I will use them again in the future.

Cathya in Woodbridge
Cathya in Woodbridge

Excellent Job

Ontario Duct cleaning did an excellent job. Mike was very polite and took his time to do a proper job. I chose this company since they were listed on the NADCA website since I wanted my ducts cleaned by a certified professional. There was a noticeable difference in air flow from the vents and a reduction in dust after the cleaning. I’ll gladly use Ontario Duct Cleaning again in the future!

M
M
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning

The technician arrived on time and did a thorough cleaning of the ducts in my home. I am happy with the service provided. They also were able to provide an appointment on short notice since another company cancelled.

So happy to hear from another satisfied customer.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Duct Cleaning

Arrived on time and began work immediately, took approximately 2 hours. Thorough cleaning from top to bottom resulting in a pile of dust, debris, bites of wood and even an old paper coffee cup. Also, had the duct work disinfected with a natural spray with a mild lemon smell. Also had them clean the dryer vent. Amazing what came out of it as well. Highly recommend a thorough cleaning of ducts and dryer vent. Disinfecting is worth it for allergy suffers and if you haven't had your ducts cleaned in a long time. I plan on having them back in 5 years. A very worthwhile maintenance expenditure.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to complete a review online. So glad to hear that you have noticed a difference in your indoor air quality. All the best.

DanielleM
DanielleM
1 review Newmarket, ON

Duct Cleaning

The experience was top notch right from the first phone call. Kim was lovely, and very helpful. Todd was extremely knowledgable and informative. I will absolutely be using them again for future needs, and will continue to recommend them to others.

Thank you Danielle for the glowing review and wish you all the best in your new home.

Duct cleaning

Ontario duct cleaning was professional and quickly to reply to emails and calls. I was able to book an appointment within a few days on calling and the work was thorough. Definitely would recommend this company!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Have a great April.

Mike T in Markham
Mike T in Markham

Excellent work!

Ontario Duct Cleaning Toronto cleaned my 2nd storey dryer duct and provided excellent service. Chris and Paul were very good cleaning both the exterior clogged vent and vacuuming the internal dryer vent restoring my dryer to normal. I highly recommend these guys!

Happy Customer in Markham
Happy Customer in Markham

Ontario Duct Cleaning was fantastic. They explained the entire
duct cleaning procedure before they started and answered any
questions I had during the cleaning. They were very courteous
and professional. I would highly recommend to others and use
their services in the future.

duct cleaning post Reno

Very prompt and thorough explanation, quote and service. I booked this service for next available time. I had hoped to do it sooner so was put on a cancellation list. I got a call soon after that the service date could be moved up by a week which was GREAT! Quick, tidy, and unobtrusive service (we were home while the cleaning was being done) and good communication with service operator re arrival and completion time. Thank you.

Paulo
Paulo
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

duct cleaning

The technician was punctual, knowledgeable and professional. Pictures were taken before and after the job and the result was highly satisfactory. They used a rotating brush to detach the dust from the ducts as it was being sucked by the machine.
I would certainly recommend this company

More about Ontario Duct Cleaning

Ontario Duct Cleaning was one of the first companies of its kind in Ontario. By placing emphasis on fair pricing, good service and excellent workmanship, we have gained a reputation for professionalism. In the residential market we can clean most duct systems, HVAC and dryer vents. In addition, we also cater to commercial and industrial markets.
At Ontario Duct Cleaning we believe that service and quality come first and foremost, and every customer large or small will receive that same level of service. This attitude has served our customers and our selves well in the past and we are committed to continuing to provide the very best service in the industry.