Eastporters Audio Video

Reviews for Eastporters Audio Video

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Full home theatre Installation

First purchased high end chairs movie through them (7). Had them delivered and had issue with the measurements (wrong measurements on the best buy website). I was worried that I would have to 'fight' to get a refund. Quite the opposite. They (Eastporters) were super accommodating, professional, and very helpful. They were responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I then went to their office to view their screens, equipment etc.... Their staff were the most knowledgable, insightful, helpful, low pressure sales people I have ever met. They have a great set up and are super knowledgeable about their products. They are not sales people, rather they are product experts - which is what you want if you are spending $20K+ on a home movie theatre. Yet I feel that even If I was spending less I would still receive the same great service and care. They were just awesome to deal with. I ended up purchasing full 9.1 surround sound (Marrantz), fixed wall mounted screen, in-wall speakers, projector (JVC), amps, subs, wiring etc.... and hired them to install.

Their instal guy (Ryan) and his team were amazing. They did everything 100% perfect. Clean work, SUPER knowledgable... and had the right attitude that unless I was happy- the job was not finished. Well, they exceeded my expectations 100%. I would use them and buy from them again... I would highly recommend them with the highest customer service rating!

Forget every-other place you are thinking of buying from (I did my research and went everywhere - so I can save you the time and energy) and visit east porters. Staff 10/10. Service 10/10. Pricing 10/10. Product knowledge 10/10. Instal 10/10. Customer satisfaction 10/10.

Great job Eastporters!. Thanks for an amazing Theatre Room! Super happy and everyone I have show it to is super impressed! But most of all I am very detail oriented and particular about every last detail. You hit it out of the park!!!

(Note: this is a real review. I did not receive any discount, compensation or anything to write this review. A good business, that works hard and delivers deserves all the support and recommendations in the world). Great job guys!. Thanks for an amazing Theatre Room!)

Devanyyyy in Oakville
Devanyyyy in Oakville

Great shopping experience

I bought a set of home theater appliances In Eastporters. They offered a good customer service there, the people who worked there were very helpful, patiently and friendly. They answered all my questions since I had no idea about home theater. They introduced to me all different kinds of appliances such as speakers, screens and projectors and helped me to make the decisions. The prices were fairly reasonable after I compared between different stores.

I received my stuff in a short period, they were all in a perfect shape. Installation was very simple, because the installation people were professional. It took a whole day to set up my home theater, but considering all the stuff I bought, it was fairly fast.

All in all, it was a great shopping experience, and I would definitely recommend Eastporters to my friends.

Private User reviews , ON

Nicely done theater room

I’m happy with the service and purchasing experience.
I bought all of my home theater equipment from Eastporters including the projector, screen, receiver and seating. Really appreciated the help I got from them and I’m enjoy this kind of one stop shipping experience. After compare between a few different place and I found Eastporters always have the best price. They also have some many projector and seating to compare in the showroom help me decide for the best option.
The installation is done nice and clean, installer come in the morning and finish the whole thing just in a day. Ready to watch movie the same day.

Fred Lawrence in Old Toronto
Fred Lawrence in Old Toronto

Great Customer Service Awesome Theater

Dave and Chris set up my Home Theater, I don't know much about the stuff but I went to them a couple of weeks ago and they blew me away in their showrooms, their seats were very aggressively priced and comfortable as well. I went with a JVC projector and speakercraft speakers recommended by Chris and I am completely blown away with how good everything is, I could not recommend the guys enough.

Robert
Robert
1 review Ville De Québec, QC

Poor after sale service

I learned about Eastporters after buying a 120” motorized screen through BestBuy Market Place. As it arrived well packaged and nearly on time, I thought I’ve found a good reseller to buy my projector. On December 2nd, I order a Benq HT3050 directly from EastPorters. It was indicated as “in stock and ready to ship”. In fact, it wasn’t. After an Email and a phone call, they finally told me that they sold 20 units but had 15 in stock and it could take a week to be re-stocked. I wrote back to them on December 26th to have news. They called me back to say they were waiting for the stock. All they offered me then, was to cancel my order or wait. I chose to give them a chance. I made them notice that the projector was always indicated as “in stock and ready to ship”. They were supposed to correct it, but it was never done. I finally received the projector 1 month after order, on January 4th. I installed it and saw that there was a problem with it. The image was very too dim (seemed to be a problem with the bulb). I called the EastPorters after sale service (January 9th)…No answer. I left a message… No callback. I open a case on their website (January 10th)…they never called or wrote to follow-up. Finally, I called Benq directly and they fixed up a replacement (no charge and both shipping fees on them). So EastPorters prices are good, but after buying for over 1500$ with them, I am totally disappointed with their after sale service.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Home Theater Install

After we finished moving to our newly bought home, the first thing on my list was to have a home theater installed. I heard about Eastporters through a friend that purchased a screen from them. After contacting them, Dave was quick to work with me to come up with a great plan to set up a home theater in my recreation room.

The work entailed mounting a projector, screen and speakers (including running wires inside the already completed walls). I am absolutely amazed with the job the guys at Eastporters did. I just watched the new Transformers movie with the family, and the projector setup looks amazing! The Dolby Atmos receiver/speaker setup with speakers in my walls and ceiling are also absolutely amazing, it feels like I am in the movie. My setup is actually superior in both sound and audio quality than going to the theater with my family, which seems to now be an over $100 affair (and climbing, with ticket prices, snacks and beverages).

Hands down the best part of my new home! Thank you Eastporters!

Philip from Hamilton
Philip from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Theatre Audio/Video Installation

While at the Eastporters showroom earlier this year I saw their Audio-Transparent screen. I was immediately on board with the idea of hiding the speakers behind the screen, and putting it in the exact ideal location rather than above or below the screen. The guys at the demo room went with me through the different projectors and audio equipment, and following a lot of emails back and forth, I settled on all the equipment, getting an Epson projector bundle along with a surround audio package. When I was ready to move forward, we arranged the installation date. On Tuesday my basement had nothing, by Thursday, I had a fully-loaded theatre of my dreams! After a few months of use, everything still looks and sounds amazing. Absolutely awesome job! Will definitely recommend them to all my friends.

Ping G from Oakville
Ping G from Oakville

Home Theater Design and Installation

We were thinking of doing a home theater room in our new house and we started thinking about doing a projector instead of a TV. We looked around for a place to see projectors and found that Eastporters was the only one with a lot of projectors on displaythat we were interested in so we went to their showroom. Dave went through all the projectors with us and we settled on a JVC projector and other equipment. They came and installed everything on the date they promised and did it in the time they indicated and did a very professional job, all the wires were done professionally and hidden and their crew was very nice and a pleasure to deal with. I finally have my theater and I really love it. The price was also much lower than I expected and budgeted for. I would definitely go with Eastporters Audio Video with my next audio video project.

K Dailey from Hamilton
K Dailey from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Theatre Installation

I wanted to turn my basement into a home theatre room, complete with a big screen, big sound, and two rows of theatre seating. I was referred by a friend who bought a projector & screen bundle, who mentioned that Eastporters also did installations. They went through everything with me, step by step. We decided on the equipment I wanted, and a few weeks later, I had a fully-working home theatre with a JVC projector, a 125" screen, and the most comfortable seats I've ever been in! These guys are the real deal, and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone that asks about my theatre!

More about Eastporters Audio Video

magine your very own home theater room, installed and designed to your specifications. Large screen with vibrant, high-definition projection and crisp, clear sound. All wiring has been hidden away within your ceilings and walls, and all equipment has been set-up and installed for you. Whether you want some or all ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Toronto?