Eastporters Audio Video

Reviews for Eastporters Audio Video

Mr R.
Mr R.

Great chairs

My wife and I have been looking for power recliners for the TV room for a few weeks now. All our finds were either too expensive or we would have to wait 3 to 6 months because of the pandemic I believe? I was browsing the web when an AD for "Valencia" Theater Seating came up. I was taken to the website and I thought this can't be true. 2 leather power recliners on sale for $2600?? I then saw they were available from a company named "Eastporters" and they were in Oakville! Plus to our amazement they were in "STOCK" We drove to the store and we were greeted by Gary. We tried a couple of different models and settled on the "Verona" model. We purchased them that day. 6 days later they arrived. The 2 guys unpackaged them and set them up exactly where we wanted and 20 minutes later we had our "AWESOME" chairs. We love them! Real leather with LEDS. Thank you Eastporters!!!!

Kalie
Kalie

Amazing experience

I bought the projector and screen from Eastporters online store. Deal is very good. And their shipping is very fast. Couldn’t be more happier!!! Really amazing experience, I would recommend it to my friends!

Basement renovation

I have my basement renovation done last month with the products. It is cutting edge and the service is great. The five star is well deserved. I do recommend this to all and the price is very competitive.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Best deal ever!

Feel solid and well made. They smell amazing. The leather is nicer than I thought it would be. Super soft and comfy. These chairs are so comfortable you can fall asleep and super easy to assemble! My husband and I spend a lot of time in it watching TV and working on the laptop.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Not an Authorized dealer

This place advertises Epson products but they are NOT an authorized Epson retail store. I found this out the hard way when trying to get my product serviced. Stay away! Unethical business practices.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Dishonourable Company

It appears that Eastporters is so afraid of bad publicity they are removing negative reviews that mentions failed Valencia Oxford furniture in less than a year, their refusal to respond and honour the one year 100% warranty. This is forcing us to take them to court and they can't have that made public.

Being informed is being forewarned. Please stay away from this furniture as our experience has shown it is uncomfortable for extended use and certainly does not hold up. We bought this Chinese made furniture by Valencia, the Oxford two and three seater for our family room a year ago. This was the biggest mistake we ever made in our lifetime. Since there was only two of us we only used the two seater as it had the best TV viewing position. The furniture started failing in only 8 months with regular use during lockdowns and the fall and winter weather. The minimal foam cushioning flattened and the springs started sagging.

Up until this time we had only ever purchased Canadian or American made furniture which even after 15 and 25 years is still fully supportive and still looks new. This Valencia furniture’s manufacturing was moved to China a few years ago to make it cheaper both in build quality and production cost. We bought this furniture online and our delivery was late with excuse after excuse we finally got it.

The 3 seater centre seat had defects with a crooked headrest and the seams in the seat did not match with the two end seats so another small credit was issued. As I stated this furniture had failed to maintain proper support due to flattening foam and sagging springs It got so bad that back issues and sciatic nerve pain forced the discontinuation of use.

We contacted Valencia as this damage was supposed to be covered 100% in the first year of the warranty. They only fully warranty this furniture for one year. They clearly expect this furniture to start failing in the second year and beyond as that is when it is prorated. Even if it is repaired or replaced it will clearly fail year after year until the prorated warranty fully expires. At that point you might as well send it to the land fill. You know the old saying “you get what you pay for” well in our case with this expensive furniture we clearly got a lot less.

Believe it or not, now it gets even worse as we contacted Ahmed in customer service to replace or repair the furniture under the 100% covered first year of warranty and he eventually stops responding to our repeated emails. Clearly he believed ignoring the problem would make it go away. Then we contacted the manager Gary and he said he would check with customer service, He never did get a reply from Gary, This tells you all you need to know about how this company operates.

Since they would not respond for months after first contact we ordered new furniture. We have taken two other retailers to court and won easily. We will see them in court as well. Of course we will bring two sections of this furniture, one failed section and one unused section for the judge to see and sit on to judge for themselves how bad this furniture has failed.

Sujean in Toronto
Sujean in Toronto

20 star review

Best customer service and products I ever had. The services provided and the products are all high end. Highly recommend for everyone and anyone that wants to purchase a good quality audio set.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Amazing Quality

Received my projector from Eastporters and I am in love with the high-depth quality with good brightness and clarity. Shipping was quick and easy. Talked to one of the reps, which I dont remember the name unfortunately but they were very polite and responsive to my questions and clarified any concerns I had

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Professional install team

Bought whole home theater equipment from Eastporters. install was scheduled two weeks after the payment. Chris and Jacob showed up around 10 on the install day. they finished around 5:30. whole install was done smoothly without hiccups. Very satisfied with them.

Bình in Dundas
Bình in Dundas

Good product and service

I bought a projector and screen from Gary. Guy is very patient with me throughout the whole time. And the price he offered is unbeatable. Very happy about the purchase.

More about Eastporters Audio Video

magine your very own home theater room, installed and designed to your specifications. Large screen with vibrant, high-definition projection and crisp, clear sound. All wiring has been hidden away within your ceilings and walls, and all equipment has been set-up and installed for you. Whether you want some or all ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Toronto?