Lighthouse Inspections Aurora Newmarket

6-14845 Yonge Street, Suite 539 Aurora ON L4G6H8
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Aurora  >  Lighthouse Inspections Aurora Newmarket

Reviews for Lighthouse Inspections Aurora Newmarket

Rizwan Khan from Vaughan
Rizwan Khan from Vaughan

Bradford home inspection

Mr. Joe Marino was a very pleasant and professional gentleman. He had arrived early for home inspection. We started in garage, outside, basement, main floor and then second floor. He told me to stay with him so he can show me and explain everything as we love along. He asked me several times if I have any questions or concerns. He was very thorough and his knowledge and expertise was evident within few minutes if inspection and I felt very comfortable with him. He was making notes in the inspection binder and also verbally explaining what needs to be done and when?
After the inspection was completed he sat down with us and explained everything. This is my second time with lighthouse inspections and I'm extremely pleased with their professionals. I would give him 11 stars. Thank you Mr. Joe Marino. I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know.
Keep up the good attitude and work. It was a pleasure dealing with you and thank you for your help and advise.

Regards
Rizwan Khan

Valerie Laengert from Newmarket
Valerie Laengert from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Home Inspections

Joe Marino was knowledgeable and personable. The house we had him do the inspection on was quite old, and he gave us helpful advice on what still needed updating, what the safety issues were, and how to maintain the home.

Natalie Bessette from Newmarket
Natalie Bessette from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Inspection

We were so excited to be buying our new house but were really nervous about going through the process of a home inspection. There’s no doubt that having Joe do our home inspection was the right choice. He was very professional and honest about what repairs we would need to do immediately and how to maintain our home. Joe was knowledgeable and very thorough. We didn’t feel rushed through the process and he took the time to explain everything to us. I would not hesitate to call Joe to inspect our home before putting it up for sale and to inspect our next purchase. Thank you Joe! Nat & Paul May, 2014

Dori Lucia from Richmond Hill
Dori Lucia from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

We would highly recommend Joe Marino of Lighthouse Inspections if you’re buying a home. Joe was very professional and extremely thorough during our recent inspection of a proposed purchase of a condo. His extensive knowledge was very evident as he explained to us any problems and how to best deal with them. He was very patient as we asked questions which helped us feel more confident in our proposed purchase. Thank you Joe for such a complete and positive experience through the inspection process.
Doris and Al

More about Lighthouse Inspections Aurora Newmarket

Joe has been a Lighthouse Home Inspector for the past four years and brings years of experience in home renovations, customer service and property and mechanical maintenance to each and every inspection he performs. Our primary objective at Lighthouse Home Inspections is to assess the quality and overall condition of ...