Kitchen Canvas

Vancouver BC

Reviews for Kitchen Canvas

Rebecca a.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

The work Brent and his company did for us was very detailed and entailed heavy preparation. We found Brent and his team to be very professional yet very supportive at the same time. It was very refreshing to have a professional trade not be afraid to get involved in the project presented. We found this company easily provided superb customer service, design input and work completed in a timely fashion. Brent is very much a perfectionist and paid close attention to detail. He even repaired a built in wine rack to ensure everything was perfect. We would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting excellent workmanship and a comfortable working relationship. 10/10 The Meyer's North Vancouver

Thank you Rebecca! Im glad that we could be part of your successful restoration project. Hope you get back in your home soon:)

smitchell
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Great job. Always on time and budget. Attention to detail great and cleanup perfect. Thank you again.

Thanks Steve! Your kitchen turned out spectacular and thanks for all the referrals. We really appreciate that.

madeleineabbott
1 review Vancouver, BC

They made my kitchen cupboards look like new ones. They helped me to choose a colour and came to my home to show me samples. They are extremely friendly and reliable. They even walked my dog!

I love how the soft grey cabinets worked with your gorgeous art work and modern decor. Thanks for the positive review!

Wendy G.
1 review Richmond, BC

Karen, Brent and Scott are so skilled and enthusiastic about their work. Our whole experience was great from start to finish. Not having to remove the contents of drawers and cupboards was a big plus. Their care and attention meant that disruption and dust was kept to a minimum. We are thrilled with our new kitchen. It is hard to believe it is the same place! They have an eye to detail and are perfectionists and it shows in the final result. Thank you so much. Wendy and Mike Graham

Hi Wendy and Mike,

WOW, your new kitchen looks amazing. It looks brand new. It was fun working with your new Benjamin Moore pallet for all the components of the job, walls, side tables, cabinets and front door. The new rug in the living room ties it all together so nicely. The Chantilly Lace Cabinets make your glass doors, backsplash tiles and countertops really POP. Painting the peninsula in Metropolis BM CC-546 takes your kitchen to a whole new level. Great Job! Will post picture shortly.

Joanne
1 review New Westminster, BC

Very prompt and professionally done. Would use them again without hesitation. Recommended by other friends and have passed on their name twice already. Lots of compliments on the work. They were very helpful with color selection.

Thank You Joanne! Benjamin Moore White Down CC-50 really transformed your white washed oak cabinets.
We instantly knew that was the right colour to compliment your countertop, backsplash, wall colour and overall interior finishings.

LaurelP
2 reviews Richmond, BC

What a great experience from start to finish! Brent and Karen were terrific to deal with from the initial meeting to the final day. I really like that this is a family business with their sons involved. They care about the quality of their work and service and were a pleasure to have in my home. They exceeded my expectations by far. I have recommended Kitchen Canvas to my friends and neighbours and will definitely use their services in the future.

Hi Laurel,
Thank you for the great review and appreciating the personal service level that we we strive to accomplish.

DAwn R.
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Karen Zeidel brings a keen designer's eye and professional trades to the difficult task of renovation. Her advice was excellent and the tradesmanship superb. I love my new kitchen and I receive compliments on it daily. I recommend her unequivocally.

Hello Dawn,

Thank you for the kind compliments on our workmanship. You were a pleasure to work with and your condo renovations are spectacular. The transformation from the dark cabinets to high gloss white and matte grey really gives your place a modern and sophisticated look. I also love that you updated to quartz with the waterfall edge.

gkaplanas
1 review Vancouver, BC

Absolutely amazing work,great service and professionalism! Would recommend the company to anybody who is looking for the best! Great advice in choosing the paint and the colour!

Hi Galina,
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We really appreciate the feedback and referrals from our customers. I love the contemporary look of white in your Kitsilano home. The newly lacquered white kitchen cabinetry looks fresh, bright and modern. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your family. It was wonderful to meet you.

jacqueline.a.whiting in West Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

Very impressed with the quality of the job they did. From start to finish they were professional and took pride in what they did. The cabinets they did were 17 yrs old and they weren't well loved (new house to us). They even did amazing at blending our new pieces of cabinetry in with the old. We would recommend to anyone.

Thank you Jacqueline. We were amazed with the renovation team you had going from move in day to completion. Matching new cabinet construction with older cabinetry can be challenging. You newly renovated kitchen looks fantastic. Glad we could be part of your reno team!

Victoria in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

When I decided to sell my Lions Bay home, I knew that my kitchen needed a major facelift. I was on a tight budget and was simply amazed at the transformation which took place. From dark and dingy to white, clean, modern, bright. Beautiful cupboards, countertops and tiling. From innovative design discussion to final result - great work!

Thank you Victoria! Your Lions Bay kitchen was really transformed! It was such a pleasure working with you and designing a kitchen that helped sell your home in Lions Bay. Love coming in on budget and with such an impactful result.

More about Kitchen Canvas