Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Great Western Painting

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Home exterior

Ron and his crew were very dependable and professional. We are very happy with their work. Our home exterior has three different colours and all were matched perfectly to meet our HOA architectural controls. GWP has also done three other home exteriors in our community. All were done to the same professional standards. I would not hesitate to recommend Ron and his team to my neighbours or anyone else looking for a great painting team. Thanks again Ron, Brad and the rest of the GWP team.

Susie in Calgary
Susie in Calgary

Exterior stucco painting Edgemont

These guys were great! Organized, friendly, reliable, reasonable, and professional. Always felt at ease.. Ron was great in his communication and quickness in his quote and the delivery in getting the job done. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Roger in Calgary
Roger in Calgary

GWP House Painters

403 285-7776
724 Lake Bonavista Drive Southeast
Calgary
AB
T2J 0N1

Great Western Pain came in and painted our entire house (two story and finished basement) including the baseboards. The quality of work was exceptional. The attention to detail shows pride in work. I highly recommend GWP to anyone.

Rick M. from Calgary
Rick M. from Calgary

Exterior House Painting

403 285-7776
724 Lake Bonavista Drive Southeast
Calgary
AB
T2J 0N1

I needed to have my house and garage painted and happened to see Great Western Painting's lawn sign at a home in my neighbourhood. The work looked good so I contacted them for a quote. Great Western provided a fair price along with a number of references for me to follow up on. The references gave very positive feedback so I hired Great Western for the job. The final product was excellent, the workmanship was first class, and I particularly appreciated the honesty and integrity of the company owner and his painting staff. I would recommend this painting contractor to anyone.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?