Tree Service
Rockwood Tree Service LTD

Reviews for Rockwood Tree Service LTD

Removal of Large Spruce Tree

I want to thank the team at Rockwood Tree Service for doing a fantastic job of taking down the old spruce tree in my backyard. The team was extremely responsive right from the quotation and providing me with all the information necessary in taking it down. I also have to commend the team for working in 30+ degree weather and getting the job done. Thanks a lot guys!!

I would definitely recommend Rockwood Tree Services.

Glad to hear! It's typically not preferred to work in 30+ degree weather, but we do what we have to do (thank you for the water!)

Always looking forward to working with you in the future!

nellieczopyk
nellieczopyk

Damaged Tree Removal

We had a damaged tree from several storms. The ice storm in April 2018 enhanced the damage and then several windstorms caused uproot of the tree. Robert came and assessed the damage, took pictures for municipality and deemed the tree a public hazard.
Robert and his crew are a professional team, they prepped and cleaned up after the job. And, due to their amazing service our neighbour hired them to clean up the trees on his property.

Thanks! We're happy to hear you were satisfied with our services. Always here to help!

Pierre
Pierre
2 reviews East York, ON

Toronto Wind Storm May 2018

I had a 35 year old partially uprooted pine tree that required immediate removal. I searched for local arborists and found Rockwood. I called Dylan first thing in the morning, and Robert came by to do a site assessment and estimate. Their fair pricing and prompt service made me confident in hiring them. The next day the entire crew came by and it was like seeing old friends! Genuinely cordial and courteous team! They strategically and safely took down the tree, removed the stump, and tidied up the work area. These guys work fast!! I will recommend them to family/friends and will use them again -- Rockwood definitely has a spot in the Rolodex!

It was a pleasure working with you Pierre! 24hr emergency service is our #1 priority; we were more than happy to help. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

R in Thornhill
R in Thornhill

Huge sugar maple

We hired Rockwood to remove a diseased sugar maple. They were very professional and super friendly. They did a great job taking down this massive tree. I was referred to Rockwood by a friend and would recommend them to anyone needing tree work. I would use them again.

We're happy to hear that! Always looking forward to working with friends and family of previous clients. Feel free to give us a call 24/7!

Jeff P in Toronto
Jeff P in Toronto

Tree and Stump Removal

Rockwood removed a dead Maple tree from my parking area in November 2016. They did a slick job and left the area clean after grinding the stump out. They mentioned that the grade was a bit high and if I wanted the stump ground lower, call them and they would come back. My experience with contractors coming back has not been good but I said OK. I finally started to modify the grade to my liking and I called them in early October 2017, almost a year later, to come back and grind the stump lower. Robert cheerfully came back and ground the stump down to my liking. Super service, beyond expectations. I wish I had more work for them.

Glad to hear you were happy with our services Jeff! Always looking forward to working with you in the future.

sletarnec in M3H4P5
sletarnec in M3H4P5

Emergency Tree removal

I required and emergency tree removal. I called for 3 different quotes. Rockwood were the first to respond. The first to look at the tree. Were able to treat it with urgency. Dillion and Rob are both professional, knowledgeable and reasonable. I would highly recommend getting a quote on any type or tree removal from this company. They act with urgency, are fast neat and respectful of neighbors.

Thank you for the review, and thank you for choosing Rockwood Tree Service

Rob C. in
Rob C. in

Tree removal service

A large old tree in my backyard partially fell causing some landscape and fence damage. Rock wood was very prompt to respond to my need. They came that same evening to assess and then the next afternoon to provide the tree removal. They were very polite, organized and dealt with my neighbors in a sensitive and curtious manner. They completed everything and cleaned up the site very well. I was extremely satisfied and would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for choosing Rockwood Tree Service Rob! Be sure to notify all friends and family that we provide 24 hour emergency services throughout Toronto. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Katherine A in
Katherine A in

Tree pruning

I have a very large tree in my backyard, which has caused me some concern any time a strong wind was blowing during the last few years. Last year Dylan from Rockwood Tree Service took a look at the tree and assured me that it was still solid, and he and his crew pruned dead branches from the tree. The tree looks so much better, and I feel much more at ease. Dylan and his crew were friendly and professional. I highly recommend Rockwood Tree Service.

Thank you for choosing Rockwood tree service Ltd,
We a glad you are happy and look forward to doing business again in the future

Colin C in
Colin C in

Pruning front yard maple

Great company, very friendly employees and hard working everything I asked for was done perfectly and without any problems, they did a fantastic job on my tree and cleaning up. Also a very reasonable price for the great work they do.

Thanks again Rockwood

Thank you for choosing Rockwood tree service Ltd.
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Terrina G. in
Terrina G. in

Backyard Maple Pruning

I can't say enough good things about these guys!! They are very professional and hardworking and especially worth noting was that they were very accommodating to some last minute changes I asked for to the work covered in my original quote. Dylan and his crew are easygoing, congenial men who clearly work well together and have fun doing it which positively reflects in their level of care and quality of work. When I thought the job was done and I was happy... I became even more impressed with their thorough clean up! I would 100% hire Rockwood Tree Service again and recommend them to others!

Thank you very much for choosing Rockwood tree service,
We a looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

More about Rockwood Tree Service LTD

Rockwood tree service is a fully licensed, insured, professional and reliable choice for all your tree care needs. Our company is built by honest, quality work,
With employees who go the extra mile to get the job done. No tree is too small or too large, call or email today for your free estimate, Ask about our on going promotions,