RTC Appliances

rmacdonald in Burlington
rmacdonald in Burlington
3 reviews Ham, QC

Great

They went the extra mile to fix our fridge. Wasn’t an easy solution but they didn’t give up. Don’t buy kitchen aid. They saved our fridge. Creative thinking is their strength. Thanks Rob.

dmjordison in Hamilton
dmjordison in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Gas Range repair

I would highly recommend this company. My gas range wasn't maintaining the temperature. I was given an appointment right away. Justin arrived when he said. Very professional, knowledgable and efficient. Quickly identified the problem, had the part with him and fixed the oven. The price was very reasonable. He also noticed a hinge that was broken and has ordered that part for me as well.
I rarely write reviews, but felt that this company is worth recommending.

Gary in Hamilton
Gary in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dryer repair

My dryer wasn't heating and after reading reviews of several companies I chose RTC Appliances. The repairman arrived within the promised time-frame, diagnosed and corrected the problem, and gave me useful maintenance advice. I was very pleased with the service.

Sandy Hulley from Burlington
Sandy Hulley from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Refrigerator reoair

This is the second time I have dealt with RTC. The service I received from RTC is exceptional. Justin arrived promptly and was courteous and polite. His quickly assessed the problem and repaired it with no issues. I would highly recommend RTC for any of you appliance needs.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

gas stove repair

Justin arrived promptly and was courteous and professional as well as informative.
He identified the problem immediately and made the necessary repair.
We will definitely be utilizing the services of RTC for our future needs.
Thanks for the positive experience.

Halyna in Toronto
Halyna in Toronto

New washer & dryer hookup

Drain hose couldn't reach sink. On invoice technician wrote "drain extension required.Return with parts." Was charged for the hour, then called back saying won't do it ( for liability) Unsatisfactory

dretep in Hamilton
dretep in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fridge repair

Motor for ice maker stopped working. Apparently blew and caused the main control board to go. RTC technician was able to find part and order which required a second visit. Technician was great, repair was scheduled and completed after part arrived. A bit pricey but fridge is like new again. Only complaint is they only tell you if you have an AM or PM appointment. Half to waste a half day waiting for them to arrive.

Marc Bader from Hamilton
Marc Bader from Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stove Repair

I found this appliance repair company through Google. On their site they listed the stove manufacturers for which they offered repairs.
I hired them without any references and found they were excellent.
They were punctual and professional with prices that were reasonable,
I would not hesitate to hire them again.

More about RTC Appliances

Complete Appliance Service in Hamilton RTC Appliances offers in-home service and repairs to most major appliances; including refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, microwaves, washers, dryers, and more. We want to ensure that your appliances are back up and running in a prompt and efficient manner. We carry a large inventory of parts ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Hamilton?