Sun King Blinds

67 Division Street Bowmanville ON L1C 2Z8

Review for Sun King Blinds

E. Vaillancourt Plumbing & Heating Ltd in Oshawa

Sun Room Blinds Sales & Installation

Mike from Sun King Blinds was a pleasure to deal with. He came to my home and measured up my sun room for 9 custom blinds. Personable and knowledgeable, Mike presented me with options and showed me samples at various price points. He then put my custom order in and returned a few short weeks later with another polite and professional gentleman to do the install. Everything came off without a hitch; they we're quick, efficient, clean and the blinds look and work great... far superior to the ones I had installed myself a number of years earlier.
As a long-time owner of a business in Durham Region, E. Vaillancourt Plumbing, there are certain markers I look for when dealing with other service providers. Mike checked all the boxes. I'll be happily calling Sun King again when the need arises.

More about Sun King Blinds

At Sun King Blinds, customer satisfaction is not just a statement, it’s a core value. We provide cost-effective window covering solutions to both home and office, offering a diverse range of custom-made quality products unmatched in beauty and functionality. Whether you choose Hunter Douglas, Montreal based Luminaris shutters or our ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Bowmanville?