Jack's Cleaning

Patty from Duluth
Patty from Duluth
1 review Duluth, GA

Carpet Cleaning

The long story shrot, I am a painter and my materials were on the table, because I had to finish some work, when my cat decided to be very naughty and spilled everything all over my carpets. I had neither the time to scrub everything, nor the cleaning materials so I called the first company I found in HomeStars. The cleaeners at Jack's Cleaning was able to handle the job and for no time my carpets were clean again. I am very satisfied and I will recommend them to all of my friends.

Tyara Harper from Duluth
Tyara Harper from Duluth
1 review Duluth, GA

Cleaning

I called Jack's team on Saturday to make an appointment for the next morning. They came exactly at 8 o'clock as we settled. The same day I had a VIP guests at my house so it was very important for me the work to be done until noon. The cleaners were lady and a man and if I have to be honest, I didn't believe they would manage to clean everything in the time limit, but they did it! Both were very organized, highly equipped with eco products, which smelled fantastic and they were very careful with my stuff. They have finished the job for three hours and my guests were amazed how clean my house was. I am very grateful to this cleaners for saving my reputation.

More about Jack's Cleaning

We are a leading provider of domestic and commercial cleaning services to customers in Alpharetta, Duluth and Johns Creek. Our professional cleaners are the right solution for your perfect home. We always use the best equipment available and thoroughly train our supervised staff all the skills and techniques which are ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Duluth?