Mcloughlin Construction Ltd

Reviews for Mcloughlin Construction Ltd

sean from West Vancouver
sean from West Vancouver

Bathroom Reno, Deck

Honest, efficient and high quality construction. They completely renovated my bathroom and elevated deck area. I would recommend them highly to any of my friends or family without hesitation.

The bathroom was a complicated fix because of the location in the house, but they managed to work around difficult circumstances to get the job done.

The deck was more straight forward, with a long set of winding stairs. The finished product has been durable and looks stellar.

Maret and Lyle Johanson from West Vancouver
Maret and Lyle Johanson from West Vancouver

Carriage House

Mike and his sons had an excellent work ethic and built us a beautiful garage and studio on top. They were reliable, worked quickly and the quality of carpentry was high quality workmanship.. Also we appreciated Mike's honesty with cost. We were away much of the time the construction took place and felt we could trust the integrity of the work being done. If anything needed addressing they quickly responded.
We have recommended them to all our friends and if we ever need any further work done they will be the first ones we call..

Thanks for the review Maret and Lyle. We look forward to hearing from you guys. Ryan

Zoey Ann from Brackendale
Zoey Ann from Brackendale
1 review Garibaldi Highlands, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I am so pleased with my bathroom, the simplicity of the process, and Ryan's clear and timely communication. I've had so many people inquire about the beautiful wood work/framing, and the sharp yet simple finishings since completion! Unlike many other contractors that I've hired in the past, Ryan expedited the entire process from tear down to completion with no questions asked. I couldn't be happier with the quality of work, nor the integrity of his business and communication skills.

Zoe, thanks for the great review. Really was a pleasure working with you and Mike. Till the next one! Cheers

Cory from Vancity Electric

1266 Kings Avenue
West Vancouver
BC
V7T 2C4

I have worked with Mcloughlin construction numerous times over the last 10 years on different sites. For this review I contracted them to do a bathroom / bedroom reno on a home I own. These guys are great, I love how they are a family of builders. The amount of experience and expertise that they possess is vast. I'll definitely be using them again on future additions to my home.

Cheers !

Thanks Cory, we look forward to working with you again down the road. Ryan and Crew!

Solange Taylor from West Vancouver
Solange Taylor from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Renovation/New build of our home

We used Mcloughlin Construction for the complete renovation of our home in 2008-2009. With the exception of a couple of walls, the entire house was rebuilt from the ground up. Mike and his team were extremely professional throughout the entire process and went above and beyond expectations to make the experience as painless as possible. We have heard some real horror stories about contractors but have no idea what that's like because Mcloughlin Construction only provided high quality work on a timely basis. We couldn't have been more pleased with our choice in using them for our home.

Thank You for the great review Solange, all the best! Mike and crew

Troy from North Vancouver
Troy from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Built us a whole new home

This on time crew built us an amazing home. The entire crew went way beyond our expectations. Conor always completed all of our tasks on time without excuses! The best construction company in the lower mainland!

It was a pleasure working with you and Terena on such a tasteful build! -Connor

Terri Switzer from North Vancouver
Terri Switzer from North Vancouver

Full renovation of our Townhouse

We bought a 3 bedroom and 3 bath townhouse. We had to replace everything except the kitchen. Mcloughlin recommended great suppliers with excellent prices. We were in a rush to get the job done and the worse time of the year (December) and they made it happen. All staff were easy to work with. Ryan made sure to check with us on all details of the job before they completed it. He made recommendations to improve the look of our home. we were satisfied with the work completed.

Thanks Terry, All the best to you and Tom.

Gillian from West Vancouver
Gillian from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Renos for my cottage by the sea

I have used Ryan and his team ever since I moved into my cottage by the sea. He has finished decks, fencing, built two solid additions, kitchen counters and floors, done windows, siding, painting, roof repairs and bathroom reno's. There is nothing this company cannot do. On time, well priced and excellent quality. Best of all, Ryan's very personable, and GREAT in emergencies. He has come running on several occasions when problems have suddenly arisen. I can't recommend them highly enough!!!!

Thanks Gillian, call us anytime!

Bill Tucker from North Vancouver
Bill Tucker from North Vancouver

Complete Home Renovation

I have and will continue to strongly recommend the Mcloughlin team for any home construction or renovation project. Their integrity, commitment and quality of work completely exceeded my expectations! As a construction professional myself, I had full confidence in their abilities, honesty and problem solving capabilities - which is an absolute must in the renovation business.

Thanks for the review Bill. Your house was the most challenging project to date for sure! We look forward to working with you and Alison again in the future. Cheers

Chris from West Vancouver
Chris from West Vancouver
1 review ,

Additions

I've used Mc Loughlin Construction on 2 major additions, a small one, a "re and re" of all the exterior doors and windows plus various other bits and pieces over the last 30+ years.
They do excellent work and are one of the few trades that I've hired that thinks about things before they start. They don't just do it the way they've always done it etc.
I know Mike, the father, best as we are the same age and he is completely trustworthy and goes way beyond the call of duty. For example I know a friend who used him and while he was away, Mike went back late in the evening to check the tarps on their open roof during a rainstorm. You can't buy that kind of service and I have no doubt the sons will be same, if not, they'll have their mother to reckon with :))

Lol that is true Chris, we do our best to stay in Moms good books. Thanks for the great review. I speak for Mike when I say it was a pleasure working with you. Cheers, Ryan Mcloughlin

More about Mcloughlin Construction Ltd

Mcloughlin Construction Ltd has been building in the lower mainland since 1978. It is a family owned and operated business with the 4 sons and their father. At Mcloughlin Construction we specialize in renovations and new construction. Out with the old and in with the New! We have a long history working with our trades and stand by there work! Our goal is to come in under budget and on time. Call us today for a free estimate.
McLoughlin Construction has an extensive portfolio which includes:
Fine woodworking