Plumber On Demand

Reviews for Plumber On Demand

alex.b
alex.b

Bad Experience, NOT Professional

On April 10th my tenant called Plumber On Demand service to fix the overflooded toilet.

He (21 years old) couldn't close water shut off valve which was apparently broken.

The plumber who came to fix the issue had confirmed in phone call that he will replace the broken valve and all his work will cost $345 before taxes.

I was expecting that the new valve will be properly soldered by the plumber and that the only reason I has aggreged to pay this cost.

After job was done and plumber left I have asked the tenant to send me the picture of the new valve and I found out that the plumber INSTALLED SharkBite valve !!!!

With all respect, should this job (max 10 minute job, cutting copper pipe and pushing SharkBite) cost $345 ???

I have contacted company by email 2 weeks ago.... no response yet.

I would NOT Recommend this company.

jill from Toronto
jill from Toronto

Kitchen drain snake

Kitchen sink clogged, they said pay $55 to get someone to come out and assess drain clog. We're told if we went ahead with service quote. They would refund the $55. Never happened. Invoice was $430, so we paid $485 totally to snake a drain, and 3 months later here we are and the drain just clogged again. Call them back and we are told its now $580 and we got a "good price" before. Terrible, will never use or recommend. They told us their work is only guaranteed for 1 week.

Yehia in Toronto
Yehia in Toronto

Away too expensive!

These guys take advantage of your emergency situation and charge you a fortune!!! Can you imagine replacing kitchen faucet for $900?? Away too expensive for no reason.
Don't think I'd hire them again!

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

I paid for work that was not done.

The plumber George says I need to replace a high quality faucet that is less than a year old with a faucet he is charging me $850. I asked what is wrong with the current faucet and he says first pay the assessment fee and then I'll tell you. I paid by etransfer and he did not share any information. I used another company and they fixed the problem, it was a clogged drain, nothing wrong with the faucet. I have since tried to get a refund from Plumber on Demand and their customer service is just as rude as the plumber they sent. Do not use Plumber on Demand.

Dacia Rohlehr
Dacia Rohlehr

Plumbing

They came to the house to clean the drain and put a metal plate to secure the toilet. They overcharged to the point which other plumbers said that they were a disgrace to the profession.

marilyn.morinis in Toronto, Ontario
marilyn.morinis in Toronto, Ontario

Very Bad Experience

Very Bad Experience With Plumber On Demand

I had a very bad experience with this company and I will never use them again. I do not recommend them.

I found the service man incompetent and rude and the owner of the company, uncooperative, rude and irresponsible.

The job was simple - unplugging the toilet. This is a basic plumbing job. Yet, the service man managed to scratch and damage the inside of the toilet bowl so badly that I had to replace my toilet with a new one.

I hold the company - Plumber On Demand - responsible for the damage and I expect them to compensate me for both the service call and for the cost of my new toilet. The owner of the company agreed to this refund.

Based on this offer, I had a new toilet installed. However, in a subsequent call he denied his original offer, refused to compensate me and hung up on me. While I tried to resolve this issue amicably, I was not successful.

In addition to this review I am also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I am considering legal action against this company.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - PLUMBER ON DEMAND.

THEY ARE INCOMPETENT, EXPENSIVE, IRRESPONSIBLE AND DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR SERVICE

I give Plumber On Demand 0 stars.

Dr. Morinis

Sheryl in Barrie
Sheryl in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Don’t ever use!

They came in for a total of 25 minutes
Quickly snaked drain and told me my pipe collapsed. I was asked to put a deposit of 2,000 so they could start the work as it would be anywhere from 5-9 thousand dollars. I told them I needed time to think. I was in tears. I was told to get a second opinion so I got another plumber and they came in with a much better snake and cleared the Issue and confirmed there was not collapsed pipe. I’ve called several times to speak to the manager “Martin” but he won’t return my calls. I want a refund. Do not let George in your house. He is will not do a good job! He just wants $$$$$.

Jacqueline in TO
Jacqueline in TO

Dishonest, overpriced and couldn't even clear my clogged drain - beware!

They wouldn't give me a quote online (I should have known better) then told me $400 when the guy got there. He didn't clear the drain, used a manual snake, and left me a huge mess of water on the floor.
I had another company come and they cleared up the blocked drain in no time, left the place clean and I paid 1/2 of what I paid this so-call plumbing company.
I called and tried to have a conversation about it but Martin was verbally aggressive and hung up on me.
They have very good Google reviews, but if you look at them they are from people not in Toronto - they have purchased fake reviews.
I don't like writing bad reviews - I know everyone has an off day, but these guys are dishonest. Avoid!!!

Don't call them
Don't call them

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

George arrived within 90 mins, “cleared the drain” and within 8 hours the sink was clogged again. When I called both Martin the owner and George hung up on me & refused to speak to me. They refused to speak to me and even acknowledge and rectify the situation. Buyer beware!!! Never again.

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Dishonest

The plumber was 4 hours late. He overcharges for a dishwasher installation, I found out later when I called another plumber. He failed to install the dishwasher and blamed it on the size of our space. But it fit the previous dishwasher! He fit the pipes wrong so he didn't finish the job. He actually convinced us we bought a dishwasher too big, so we paid him for his services. But they are all standard sizes and after undoing his work, we installed it ourselves. We are asking for a refund but they blocked our number after asking to talk to a supervisor/manager. We are talking with the Better Business Bureau to deal with this.

More about Plumber On Demand

Plumber On Demand Plumbing and Drain Services ------------- The Plumbing Experts You Have Trusted For Over 15 Years ------------- Finance Your Next Plumbing or Drain Project With US. -------------
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?