Plumber On Demand

Plumber On Demand

Reviews for Plumber On Demand

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Leaking Taps in Bathroom Sink

Save your money and DO NOT CALL this company!! Deplorable service starting from the person who manages the bookings. The first guy he sent didn't bring the right tools to change the faucets and told me he could come the following day or later - no sooner. We told the booking manager that the job involved installing new taps --- so who shows up without the right tools?? Insane! The job was a rush as we had company the next day & our normally great plumber was not immediately available. I told the first plumber that if he could not do it same day we would just use our own plumber. He came back with a $50 invoice for doing the drive. I told him it was not our fault that he didn't bring the right tools! He called dispatch & told the manager we kicked him out -- which we did not. After a very troublesome conversation with his manager who said he only believes his staff, thereby suggesting that I was not telling the truth, he told me that I owed for the full job! Deplorable!! I told him I would pay only when the job that was booked was done. When I said this, he sent a second guy who had trouble doing the job. It took him 2 hours for one set of taps (our own plumber had done our other bathroom which had 2-sets of identical taps in just a half hour!) Even after the 2 hours he did say that the new taps didn't line up so it may leak! Deplorable!! He invoiced us for 1 extra hour plus the new supply lines. The bill was $337+ for 1-set of taps which we had purchased and ready for him. The original quote was $159. Our own plumber had charged $120 for the two sets of taps & had done the work in a fraction of the time! Never again!! Do yourself a favor and put this company on your DO NOT CALL List!! You will save yourself a ton of time, money and frustration!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

basement, first he used the small snakefor 5 minutes and charged us for $ 225.00 and then he told us that it is working so he has to use the large snake and cost us another $100.00 and so he did for another 5 to to minutes. It cost us $367.23 including f

my husband called this company to unclog our drainage in our basement. First he used a small snake for 5 minutes and cost us $225.00 and told us it isn't working so he has to use the large snake and it will cost us another $100.00, so he did for another 5 to 10 minutes. Total cost $367.23 including tax for the job not properly done.

Jami in Mississauga
Jami in Mississauga

Installing a vanity

I wanted to install a vanity sink in my powder room. The plumber was late. It was a two person job ( which they said it was ) and yet just sent one guy who kept on saying the other guy is on his way and kept working on his own till the end. He took 6 hours to install a vanity, he chopped through the baseboards and wall and did an absolutely shoddy job. When we called and asked them politely to finish the job properly, they spoke rudely and were extremely disrespectful , and eventually shut the phone on us and wouldn't pick up later. Not only should they not be hired for any job, they should not be in business at all ! Do not waste your money or time on them. Please.

Paul Campanotti in Toronto
Paul Campanotti in Toronto

Kitchen Clogged Drain

I called and scheduled an appointment to unclog my kitchen sink. The plumber arrived 1 hour late and kept having to go back to his truck to get tools ( I live in a condo and this takes time) and the plumber took his time clearing the clog.
I won't use them again.

More about Plumber On Demand

Plumber On Demand Plumbing and Drain Services ------------- The Plumbing Experts You Have Trusted For Over 15 Years ------------- Finance Your Next Plumbing or Drain Project With US. -------------
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?