Plumber On Demand

Plumber On Demand

Reviews for Plumber On Demand

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Shower leak

Unfortunately we had a leak from our shower that went through to our living room ceiling. We called Plumber On Demand immediately as it was late in the day on a Friday. The plumber came, made cuts in our ceiling as well as behind the shower and was still not able to diagnose the problem. I would like to add that he did not even test the shower diverter which is where the problem was. We essentially paid him to cut holes in our drywall. The next day we got another plumber who was able to diagnose the problem immediately and fix it. We do not recommend this company at all.

Lee J in Mississauga
Lee J in Mississauga

A botched renovation

This company took advantage of my mother who is struggling with dementia. The initial quote of $2500 went over $10000 in a short time. It was a nightmare experience with them. When we tried to have the unvouce explained to us , they got very angry. We paid them to get them to leave. We will be suing them for sure.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Replace exterior tap

Site does not advertise that they don't take credit cards - i was asked for cash or e-transfer after the job was done. Plumber burnt a hole about 2 inches high by 1/2 inch wide in my siding. Didn't tell me about it - I decided to take a look before he left and found it. He said that is how it was - which is not the case! After showing dissatisfaction, he put silicon in the hole and left a big mess on the side of my house. Talked to his manager who offered a refund but was rude to me. Beware of this service!!!!!

S in Pefferlaw
S in Pefferlaw
1 review Newmarket, ON

Plumber on Demand - Deceitful business practices, overcharges, terrible customer service

Take a moment to check all the poor reviews on other review sites, and also see that Plumber on Demand has 18 complaints filed against them on Better Business Bureau.

This company really takes advantage of people who don't have time to do more thorough research. Not sure why they show up first in google listings, but do yourself a favour and move on to the next company. My experience was very similar to complaints on BBB, where many spoke about having credit cards over-charged, being over-taxed, and having poor quality/unnecessary work done.

Over the phone this place says assessment is $80, but they don't mention HST ($90.4). They also refuse to give any ballpark estimate on total costs ahead of time. I figured this was somewhat understandable, but it became quite clear this ambiguity is intentional.

We had a small puncture in a pipe that I probably could have fixed myself, had I the tools/equipment. The plumber "George" walks in, and gives his assessment in literally 5 seconds. From all his feigned "hmms" and "ohhhs" I could immediately tell he was about unconvincingly exaggerate the cost and labour required to fix the problem. He tells me it will cost $540, and will be a "really tough/long job that requires lots of parts." FAST FORWARD: A different plumbing company completed the job well in 1.5 hours, and charged less than HALF that ($250).

Although I already knew Plumber on Demand was overcharging and being dishonest, I still wanted to confirm with a friend. "George" immediately starts pressuring me to make a decision, telling me he has another job to go to... because an extra 2 minutes was too much time to wait in addition to that realllly grueling 5 seconds he spent. He tells me he would need to come back several hours later because he "didn't have the parts." This was all I needed to hear...

I tell him no thanks, he gives me the invoice and tells me that unbelievably difficult 5 seconds assessment will cost $94. What?? Oh, HST is not included...ok, I foolishly take his word, and pay via e-transfer because it was the ONLY option available, because apparently his credit card reader isn't working. After reading complaints on BBB, and being overcharged myself, I'm pretty sure they insist on e-transfers so customers cannot get their money back. I paid the $94 "George" told me it was, rather than the $90.4 it actually was. It's only $3.60 difference, but on a matter of principle, and the fact that the entire experience was a waste of time, I requested that few dollars back. Two week laters, and after several phone calls and emails, Plumber on Demand and the extremely rude owner Martin still has not refunded that back. This deceitful tactic is consistent with what many others have said on BBB.

To add insult to injury, "George" refused to take off his dirty outside shoes, and insisted on walking all over our carpeted basement. During a bloody pandemic, this was really irritating.

Regardless of how desperate you may feel, do NOT be fooled into using this company.

Karen Dudley in Toronto
Karen Dudley in Toronto

Highly Recommended

There was a leakage problem in few of our taps from long, so we decided to call Plumber on Demand to get it fixed. On just one call, they send a plumber quickly who was very professional and diligent in his work. He was able to identify the problem almost immediately and had all the tools needed to correct the issue. Exceptionally affordable service was another added bonus of choosing them! Highly recommended!

Amos B
Amos B

Great Plumbing Service

Just wanted to say thanks. You were the 3rd company that we had here and your guys finally found the problem. They were very professional, he explained everything he did, and they were just 2 of the nicest guys. Thanks

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Snaking of plugged drain

Would not recommend. They were here 20 minutes and charged $665 to use a snake to clear my main storm drain. That's all they did. They did no clean up as I did it myself. Tried to convince me I needed to spend another $600 to send a camera down the drain. I said no. The actual cost of this service is about $200. They have an "F" rating on BBB as well.

virginita torres in Mississauga
virginita torres in Mississauga

about their good service

Very good one of the best service they provided us i want to use again recoomend any other I can trust again on their service in future any time very good one of the best service

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

About plumbinh

Really good work and also we will be trust too ans also we will do so easily by this plumbing work and also all are doing easily too good work

msta in Toronto
msta in Toronto

Good service

Very good service I ever got I realy appreciate this company to provide us very good service

More about Plumber On Demand

Plumber On Demand Plumbing and Drain Services ------------- The Plumbing Experts You Have Trusted For Over 15 Years ------------- Finance Your Next Plumbing or Drain Project With US. -------------
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?