Plumbing
Plumbing

Reviews for PLUMBER ON DEMAND

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

disappointed

I have a clogged toilet& sink. Technician was very nice and do very fast, but for 30 min they charge 285, plus HST. ,just for clean???Hi said hi does't have internet and his boss call me and will charge for that. But when I see the statment of my bank they charge me over that amount - 399.00. I call to the office and someone told me they call me latter, about 2 hours. I call them back , he said tomorrow. .... That very unprofessional!!!

ilian.lazi.pro
ilian.lazi.pro
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Emergency toronto service plumber

This plumbing company came this Sunday night on thanks giving to clogged our toilet they were fast and on time

Thank You for your business and we are always here to serve you 24/7 for all your PLUMBING and DRAIN CLEANING SERVICES.

Nicole
Nicole

Great licensed plumbers Toronto

Great licensed plumbers Toronto. Me and my family will always call this plumbing company because they are always on time and do a great job. All good ...

private u.
private u.

Great plumbers

Great plumbers, And very easy to deal with. To be trusted and always on time

tanyaandnikki
tanyaandnikki

Emergency plumber

Plumber came to a residence within 45 minutes as promised they were fast efficient and did a great job to help us out

Bandits!

I had water leaking from an interior water shutoff valve leading to the outside garden hose. The 45 minute arrival time advertised was 2 hours on the phone & 2.5 actual, not a deal breaker. Plumber friendly and helpful, quickly identified the issue, gets part from truck, MAXIMUM time for repair 20 minutes; turn off water unscrews and replace broken valve, includes writing the bill. In and out in 20 minutes.

Hello,

1. This was not an EMERGENCY call.

2. You clearly state; "Plumber friendly and helpfull, quickly identified the issue, gets part from the truck" (so the Plumber was excellent and really a PLUMBER ON DEMAND)

3. You were charged 215$+ HST for a cartridge replacement (which you dont mention, and it's by far very reasonable)

4. A refund was applied 3 hours ago to your credit card, without you even asking (just because you are a seniour and we don't wont you to get a heart attack)

5. Buzz off, and never call us again.

Emilio in Mississauga
Emilio in Mississauga

Plumbing service

My family just had this plumbing company to service our residence and we are very happy with the service. Great company and to be trusted plumbers whenever you need them. Thx

Yolanda in Oakville
Yolanda in Oakville

A 45 Minute Repair for $1,270

Be wary of this company - they take bitter advantage of inexperienced people! Last week I discovered water pouring from a furnace vent pipe. The plumber said it was REALLY bad and in a hard to reach spot. He said the normal rate for this type of job was $1,200, but as I had been kept waiting, he would do it for $920 plus tax. Thinking it would take all day and lots of parts, I agreed. The repair was complete within 45 minutes! When I questioned the quote relative to how quickly it was fixed, the plumber said they charge based on the situation, not by the hour. I wonder how much my grey hair and obvious ignorance of plumbing contributed to the “situation”. Later I discovered that my credit card had been charge $240 more than the signed invoice. $1,270 for 45 minutes and a 3 foot length of pipe.

Dear Client,

As you clearly state you were advised/told upfront about the price of the job.

You clearly willingly approved all services and price.

All charges are legitimate.

Arvin in Atlanta
Arvin in Atlanta
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Fixing leaky Faucets

Our faucets were leaking and I contacted Plumber on Demand, I took some pictures and sent it to them, they look at the pictures I sent them and gave me a quote right away and arrange a time. Technician was right on time, was very prompt and tidy, and got right to it. He finished the job quickly and he explained to me what the problem was, and how to keep an eye for future problems if they come up. Price was exactly as expected. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do this work. I just wanted to thank Plumber on Demand

Dee in Mississauga
Dee in Mississauga

clogged toilet

My son threw a toy down the toilet. I called Plumber On Demand and they came right away. the job was done in to my satisfaction and the plumber was neat clean and prompt , definitely will call them again thank you guys

More about PLUMBER ON DEMAND

Plumber On Demand Plumbing and Drain Services ------------- The Plumbing Experts You Have Trusted For Over 15 Years ------------- Finance Your Next Plumbing or Drain Project With US. -------------
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?