Ventahood Service.

Appliance Repair
23 Walkview Crescent Richmond Hill ON L4E 4H5
Appliance Repair
Ventahood Service.

Reviews for Ventahood Service.

Murray in Toronto
Murray in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fan replacement

I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Glenford arrived on time, keeps a clean work site, got the job completed as quickly as possible, and was a pleasure to deal with at a reasonable cost.

Thank you Murray. It was indeed a pleasure serving you for your Vent A Hood needs.

Ron in Richmond Hill
Ron in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very Helpful Serviceman

I used Ventahoodservice to help me diagnose a problem with my Ventahood. Glen helped me diagnose the problem, and get the right parts ordered. I can do the work myself.

Ron, It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you.

Koko B in Etobicoke
Koko B in Etobicoke

Vent A Hood Installation

After having no luck getting someone to install my range hood fan I found Glen from Vent a hood service in your listings. After a brief phone conversation Glenn agreed to come and have a look. Our contractor and designer had made several mistake making this install very challenging. Glen showed up the next day on time for our scheduled appointment. He quickly assessed the situation and determined it can be done. We had an agreed price on the phone which I thought was going to increase after he took a look at the situation. 2 hours later Install was complete and to my surprise no additional fee was requested. I would not hesitate to use Glen for his services in the future. Very happy with his service

Thank you Kindly for your kind words koko, it was indeed a pleasure working with you. I'm available for annual cleaning. Your Vent A Hood comes with a 5 year manufacturing warranty. I'm available for it off warranty service. I carry shik the necessary parts. Thank you.

Chris
Chris
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Ventahood installation 2 years in and after installation support

Glen is professional and a master at his craft. His installation was professional and clean. You can see that he is very passionate about these Ventahood products even after installation being ready to help with parts or cleaning and maintenance advice very promptly. I would recommend his services without hesitation!

Thank you Sir for your kind words. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you. Feel free to call for service anytime. Thank you.

pingkang
pingkang

Installing island kitchen hood vent

Glen and Ian were great to work with. They were able to install the kitchen island hood vent and got it working. They kept cleaning up as they go and tried to keep the area tidy. I am glad I was able to find Ventahood. Great company to deal with.

Thank you Ping for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you. Have a blessed day.
Glen of

Anthony from Toronto
Anthony from Toronto

Dishwasher installation

My old home presented more than a couple of surprise challenges to Glen, who was asked to install my new Bosch dishwasher. But Glen problem solved and persisted to get the job done.

Thank you kindly and for your trust, Anthony. It was a pleasure assisting you.
www.ventahoodservice.com
My passion is venting fumes out of your kitchen.
Glen.

Michael Y.in Toronto
Michael Y.in Toronto

Degrease and New twin blowers

Glen showed up on time and clearly explained what he was going to do. He basically took the blower cover off and installed 2 new blowers and applied a lot of elbow GREASE! to clean out all the grease. We cook pretty healthy but we were suprised too see ​how much grease these blowers pull. Glen is the Vent A Hood expert in the GTA. I would only use him as he was referred by the manufacturer. Thanks Glenford.

Thank you Michael for your kind words. Will be there to dampen the banging. Best wishes.

Larry  in The Blue Mountains
Larry in The Blue Mountains
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

VentaHood

Our kitchen exhaust hood was not working as well as it should. Glenn not only cleaned it so it sparkles, but he also identified a problem with the outside pipe that was too small and restricting the exhaust air flow. He replaced the pipe with a larger one and also a larger outside cap, and now it runs like a dream. I highly recommend Glenn as he is very knowledgeable and very professional.
He was also willing to come to Collingwood to do the repair and cleaning, so I was thrilled. Five stars.

Thank you Larry very much for your review. It was a pleasure being of service to you. Looking forward hearing from you again.
Glen of www.ventahoodservice.com

jacqueline mcnair from Toronto
jacqueline mcnair from Toronto

Microwave installation

Glen did an excellent job of installing my new microwave..
It was not the same brand as the old one, and he had to make several
adjustments as he went along. He knew exactly what he had to do to make it fit properly . I was very impressed with what he did.
It took longer than I thought it would, but Glen didn't rush to finish. He did what had to be done methodically and well.
I am very satisfied with the work done..

Thank you Jackie for your kind review. It was indeed a pleasure serving you. Thank again.
www.ventahoodservice.com

More about Ventahood Service.

I am an authorized Vent A Hood kitchen ventilation system and perform warranty and out of warranty repairs. I also provide a cleaning service for your Vent A Hood system. No one throws out their Vent A Hood for a new Vent A Hood, parts are available to restore dead ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Richmond Hill?