Ventahood Service.

Appliance Repair
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  Ventahood Service.

Reviews for Ventahood Service.

BH in Mississauga
BH in Mississauga
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Vent-A-Hood cleaning

Glen came out to service my 12 year-old Vent-a-Hood and did a great job. His work was quick, cost effective and he's a friendly guy on top of it. Happy to recommend!

Thank you kindly BH for inviting me to your home to serve your Vent A Hood needs. We also carry parts for all Vent A Hood repairs such as switches, motors and more.

Dmitry in Toronto
Dmitry in Toronto

Ilsand Range Hood installed

Glen did a great job from we quote to finalization of the job and follow up afterwards. It all looks great!

True professional who takes his time to amke sure everything is correct and properly installed

Would recommend to anyone doing similar work.

Thank you Dimitry for your kind words. Much appreciated.
Glen of www.ventahoodservice.com

Horrible ethics

Had Glen come in for 20min consultation to explain that he would be able to do our venting the next day, then takes 90$ for a consultation that he harassed me repeatedly through text to get, then comes back in a minute later after leaving and says that he will need to charge more to see if he can even vent it after saying he can because of electrical that he didn't notice before he took the money. We can't trust him after he kept changing his mind. He made 90$ for no work and no help. Thank you Glen!

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the consultation.
You contacted me on several occasions over a period of 2 weeks to ask if I was able to fix an issue that you had with your Vent A Hood installation done by your contractor and I advised you that my site inspection fee would be $90 to do an assessment. I told you that the $90 would be credited back to you if we reached an agreement for me to rectify the issue on the SAME day. Upon inspection I came to the realization that back venting was too close to the soffit and probably cause structural damage (cutting a supporting cross beam) if an attempt were made to do the venting on the outside wall. Incidentally I also observed that there was an electrical wire that ran right across the wall where the vent would have come out about 4ins from the soffit. My closing suggestion to you was to get a roofer to install roof cap which is approximately 3 to 4 ft above the range hood. The other issue I also mentioned to you was for your contractor to remove the front of your finished box above the sealed canopy in order to properly connect the venting. At your request I could have returned to do the final connection if needed for which there would have been a fee for work and materials provided.
My question to you is why your contractor didn’t fully complete the job for which you had paid him and then you/your mother insinuated that I should absorb part of that cost when I gave a guesstimate on the phone.
I believe that my $90 site inspection fee was a fair karmic exchange for services rendered.
I wish you the best of luck in getting your system operating to its full potential.
P.S. The 8" hole in the canopy that I pointed out to you which is close to the ceiling indicates that the only venting possible is through the roof and I'm surprised your contractor did not inform that you needed a ROOFER. I did supply you with a roofer's contact number.
P.P.S. I do subcontract to major Appliance Stores to do site inspections for their customers who may be purchasing vent systems such as yours and yes they pay for such site inspections to ensure no-
hassle INSTALLATIONS.
P.P.P.S Was your contractor a member of HomeStars? If he is then you don't have a problem. HomeStars will be your advocate and guarantee you satisfaction.
Sincerely.
Glenford Peters.

howard
howard

Kitchen renovation and Ventahood installation

Glen installed my Ventahood as well as changing a 5" pipe to a 7" pipe through the brick. As well, Glen helped install my dishwasher and disconnect old plumbing. Excellent professional workmanship. Strongly recommend his services.

Thank you Howard for your review. I'm happy that are satisfied with my work.

Jim B in Mississauga
Jim B in Mississauga

Ventahood Service

Glen was recommended to me following a call to Vent-a-Hood. He arrived the following day as promised and attended to the necessary repairs. In addition he offered great advice regarding proper use and cleaning of our range hood. I have never rated any service a 10/10 ..... until today. Professional, courteous and a true expert in the installation and maintenance of Vent-a-Hood products.

Thank you kindly Sir. It is always a pleasure helping Vent A Hood owners with information on how to maintain their system so that they keep them running for many more years. In your case another 14 years and more. Vent A Hood is an American icon that has been around since 1935. They are No.1 in the Kitchen Ventilation biz. www.ventahoodservice.com

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wall oven installation

I was referred to Glen by another person in the appliance business. Glen was very professional he modified the area were we had to replace a wall oven with a new one he did a very good job and I would recommend him to anyone he was very reasonable in pricing as well we are very pleased with his work.

Thank you kindly for your positive review. Warmest regards. Glen.

Michelle in Scarborough
Michelle in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Vent-A-Hood Cleaning Service

I have had Glen clean my Vent-A-Hood on 2 occasions now. Having to muster the ability to trust anyone coming in your home is hard enough yet thinking how will they treat my beautiful expensive appliances??..... Glen was beyond amazing!!.... He treated my high end stove, granite counter tops and entire kitchen with the utmost respect and care!! Glen ensures not only the most careful handling of my Vent-A-Hood unit when he disassembles the motor casing, squirrel cage wheels, etc., to clean, but also not one speck of dust can be found on the entire exterior of our Vent-A-Hood after he is completed cleaning it!! Glen, you are truly the BEST!! I don't know what in the world we would do without you!!....NO ONE TOUCHES MY VENT-A-HOOD BUT MR. GLENFORD PETERS!!....look forward to your service again in 6 months!! :)

Thank you Michelle C. for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to serve your Vent A Hood needs and looking forward to my next visit. Have a Blissfull day.
Your Vent A Hood servicer.
www.facebook.com/ventahoodrepairs/

Catherine C in Toronto
Catherine C in Toronto

Vent-A-Hood installation

I found Glenford by the recommandation of Vent-A-Hood. I am impressed by the excellent work done by him. He replied to my request in a timely manner and showed up on time. His quote was how much he charged when the work was completed although the job was much more complicated than anticipated. I did pay extra as I appreciated the extra time and effort he spent, his honesty and good workmanship. He's a reliable guy to work with from start to finish. What he done has exceeded my expectation and I'm completely satisfied. I would recommand him without hesitation.

Thank you Catherine C for allowing me to serve you. I appreciate your review and it was enjoyable working with you. Congratulations for choosing the amazing Vent A Hood kitchen ventilation on my recommendation. You will enjoy many years of service once it's cleaned on a regular basis as shown. May I remind you that I also a cleaning program to keep your system running like new.

Warmest regards,
Glenford Peters.

https://www.facebook. com/ventahoodrepairs/

P.S.I am also an authorised Vent A Hood servicer.

Michael B in Toronto
Michael B in Toronto

Vent-A-Hood Service

We had problems with our Vent-A-Hood system from Day 1. Smoke would often fill our house and the smell from last night’s meal would hang around the entire next day. After a visit from the Fire Department, it was clear that something had to be done. I found Glenford through an online search. I sent him an email and he called soon afterwards. He had my confidence when he said that Vent-A-Hood was his passion. We scheduled a service call the next day. He arrived on time and after a quick inspection he explained that the problem was not from the system, but that it had been improperly installed. At Vent-A-Hood University they stress the need for 2 exhaust ducts, but my contractor had cut corners and had all three blowers venting into a single duct. Glenford went through the work that would be required and gave me a quote that was less than I paid for the original installation. I’m happy to say that our house is now smoke-free and there are no more lingering odours from meals gone by. Glenford was a pleasure to work with and the final price was exactly what he had quoted – no surprise extras. If you live in the GTA and are experiencing problems with your kitchen overhead exhaust, Glenford is your man.

Much appreciated Michael B. Thank you for inviting me into your home and for your hospitality. I'm happy that you are satisfied. It is important that the system be kept clean. I also offer a cleaning service for your information.
Best regards,
Glen Peters.
www.ventahoodservice.com

More about Ventahood Service.

I am an authorized Vent A Hood kitchen ventilation system and perform warranty and out of warranty repairs. I also provide a cleaning service for your Vent A Hood system. No one throws out their Vent A Hood for a new Vent A Hood, parts are available to restore dead units anywhere in the GTA and surrounds. Visit www.ventahoodservice.com