Ventahood Service.

23 Walkview Crescent Richmond Hill ON L4E 4H5
Ventahood Service.

Reviews for Ventahood Service.

Michael Y.in Toronto
Michael Y.in Toronto

Degrease and New twin blowers

Glen showed up on time and clearly explained what he was going to do. He basically took the blower cover off and installed 2 new blowers and applied a lot of elbow GREASE! to clean out all the grease. We cook pretty healthy but we were suprised too see ​how much grease these blowers pull. Glen is the Vent A Hood expert in the GTA. I would only use him as he was referred by the manufacturer. Thanks Glenford.

Thank you Michael for your kind words. Will be there to dampen the banging. Best wishes.

Larry  in The Blue Mountains
Larry in The Blue Mountains
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

VentaHood

Our kitchen exhaust hood was not working as well as it should. Glenn not only cleaned it so it sparkles, but he also identified a problem with the outside pipe that was too small and restricting the exhaust air flow. He replaced the pipe with a larger one and also a larger outside cap, and now it runs like a dream. I highly recommend Glenn as he is very knowledgeable and very professional.
He was also willing to come to Collingwood to do the repair and cleaning, so I was thrilled. Five stars.

Thank you Larry very much for your review. It was a pleasure being of service to you. Looking forward hearing from you again.
Glen of www.ventahoodservice.com

jacqueline mcnair from Toronto
jacqueline mcnair from Toronto

Microwave installation

Glen did an excellent job of installing my new microwave..
It was not the same brand as the old one, and he had to make several
adjustments as he went along. He knew exactly what he had to do to make it fit properly . I was very impressed with what he did.
It took longer than I thought it would, but Glen didn't rush to finish. He did what had to be done methodically and well.
I am very satisfied with the work done..

Thank you Jackie for your kind review. It was indeed a pleasure serving you. Thank again.

andylank
andylank

Like calling 911 for your Ventahood

I emailed Glen one Thursday evening and clarified that our request for an appointment wasn't at all urgent. We exchanged a couple of emails the next day to clarify our model, and what needed to be done. When we connected over the phone, he was on his way home in Friday evening rush hour traffic, but insisted on turning around to immediately take care of our range hood. It had never been serviced or cleaned, so required a couple of new motors and a lot of elbow grease. What impressed us was his gentle demeanour, and his willingness to explain and demonstrate everything that he was doing. Not only did he leave us with a Vent-a-hood that was as good as new, but with the knowledge and confidence of how to maintain it.

Thanks to the Lank's family for your vote of confidence on my task to satisfy you and all Vent A Hood owners who invite me to their homes to service their iconic ventilation system.
I wish to assure you that there is a one year guarantee on parts and service.
Much appreciated and best wishes.
Glen. 416.771.2239

Ann in Etobicoke
Ann in Etobicoke

VentAHood Range Hood Cleaning

My VentAHood performed and looked like new after it was serviced. I was referred to Glen Peters by our neighbourhood appliance store and was amazed at the amount of detail and care that Glen provided. He was knowledgeable, careful and meticulous. After taking apart each component and cleaning, he inspected the piece carefully. He did not rush and was so gentle in putting everything back, like it was his own. The blower wheels were dirty and clogged with grease. He felt replacing it was more efficient than cleaning, of which I appreciated, because time is money! I will definitely call Glen back, and this time, regularly. I highly recommend Glen for his knowledge of the product, efficiency and honesty.

Thank you Ann of Etobicoke it was a pleasure to be of service to you. I'm looking forward to your next cleaning service appointment. The Vent A Hood product is almost bullet proof. Be aware I carry replacement parts should the need arise.
Sincerely,
Your Vent A Hood Service Provider.

BH in Mississauga
BH in Mississauga
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Vent-A-Hood cleaning

Glen came out to service my 12 year-old Vent-a-Hood and did a great job. His work was quick, cost effective and he's a friendly guy on top of it. Happy to recommend!

Thank you kindly BH for inviting me to your home to serve your Vent A Hood needs. We also carry parts for all Vent A Hood repairs such as switches, motors and more.

Dmitry in Toronto
Dmitry in Toronto

Ilsand Range Hood installed

Glen did a great job from we quote to finalization of the job and follow up afterwards. It all looks great!

True professional who takes his time to amke sure everything is correct and properly installed

Would recommend to anyone doing similar work.

Thank you Dimitry for your kind words. Much appreciated.
Glen of www.ventahoodservice.com

Horrible ethics

Had Glen come in for 20min consultation to explain that he would be able to do our venting the next day, then takes 90$ for a consultation that he harassed me repeatedly through text to get, then comes back in a minute later after leaving and says that he will need to charge more to see if he can even vent it after saying he can because of electrical that he didn't notice before he took the money. We can't trust him after he kept changing his mind. He made 90$ for no work and no help. Thank you Glen!

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the consultation.
You contacted me on several occasions over a period of 2 weeks to ask if I was able to fix an issue that you had with your Vent A Hood installation done by your contractor and I advised you that my site inspection fee would be $90 to do an assessment. I told you that the $90 would be credited back to you if we reached an agreement for me to rectify the issue on the SAME day. Upon inspection I came to the realization that back venting was too close to the soffit and probably cause structural damage (cutting a supporting cross beam) if an attempt were made to do the venting on the outside wall. Incidentally I also observed that there was an electrical wire that ran right across the wall where the vent would have come out about 4ins from the soffit. My closing suggestion to you was to get a roofer to install roof cap which is approximately 3 to 4 ft above the range hood. The other issue I also mentioned to you was for your contractor to remove the front of your finished box above the sealed canopy in order to properly connect the venting. At your request I could have returned to do the final connection if needed for which there would have been a fee for work and materials provided.
My question to you is why your contractor didn’t fully complete the job for which you had paid him and then you/your mother insinuated that I should absorb part of that cost when I gave a guesstimate on the phone.
I believe that my $90 site inspection fee was a fair karmic exchange for services rendered.
I wish you the best of luck in getting your system operating to its full potential.
P.S. The 8" hole in the canopy that I pointed out to you which is close to the ceiling indicates that the only venting possible is through the roof and I'm surprised your contractor did not inform that you needed a ROOFER. I did supply you with a roofer's contact number.
P.P.S. I do subcontract to major Appliance Stores to do site inspections for their customers who may be purchasing vent systems such as yours and yes they pay for such site inspections to ensure no-
hassle INSTALLATIONS.
P.P.P.S Was your contractor a member of HomeStars? If he is then you don't have a problem. HomeStars will be your advocate and guarantee you satisfaction.
Sincerely.
Glenford Peters.

howard
howard

Kitchen renovation and Ventahood installation

Glen installed my Ventahood as well as changing a 5" pipe to a 7" pipe through the brick. As well, Glen helped install my dishwasher and disconnect old plumbing. Excellent professional workmanship. Strongly recommend his services.

Thank you Howard for your review. I'm happy that are satisfied with my work.

More about Ventahood Service.

I am an authorized Vent A Hood kitchen ventilation system and perform warranty and out of warranty repairs. I also provide a cleaning service for your Vent A Hood system. No one throws out their Vent A Hood for a new Vent A Hood, parts are available to restore dead units anywhere in the GTA and surrounds. Visit www.ventahoodservice.com