Ventahood Service.

23 Walkview Crescent Richmond Hill ON L4E 4H5

Ventahood Service.

Reviews for Ventahood Service.

Natalie C
Natalie C

Vent Cleaning

Glen was very responsive and was able to come the same day I called. He was able to clean the vent as well as stop the fan from rattling. I was very happy with the service and will be contacting him for any future vent servicing needs.

Kelsey
Kelsey

Kitchen installation

Highly recommend!
Glen came within 2 hours of posting the ad. Did an excellent job and was very polite and pleasant to work with!

Thank you kindly Kelsey. It was indeed a pleasure working for you. I will keep my expertise to appliance installations for which I am tolled.
sincerely,
Glen.

My Vent-a-hood looks brand new!!!

Glenn thoroughly cleaned and replaced some parts to a vent that came with our house. It was done professionally and meticulously! I couldn't recommend anyone better for this work. Thank you Glenn!
Hire him...you will not be disappointed!

Thank you kindly Zena. I appreciate your trust inviting me to rejuvenate and install your valued 7 year old Vent A Hood and hope to see you in 2 years for a scheduled cleaning. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Cleaning magic ling vent a hood

I have a beautiful Magic Lung Bent a Hood. I was uncomfortable taking it apart to give it a good clean. I found Glenford Peters online. I read his reviews and emailed him this morning. He not only responded immediately but he came this afternoon to provide the services. He did an amazing job. It looks brand new. I will hire him for regular maintenance and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you kindly sir/madame for inviting me into your home to repair/clean your valued Vent A Hood. Looking forward to the next scheduled cleaning in 2 years.

Munish in Toronto
Munish in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

OTR Microwave Installation

Glen is extremely punctual, professional and skilled to handle this work. He arranged a thorough execution of the work in spite of missing installation instructions . Very satisfied with his work and knowledge.

Thank you kindly Munish for your trust and kind words. it was a pleasure doing the work and thanks for your help.

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Professional Services

I could not unscrewed the burned out light bulbs from my Vent-a-hood. One bulb burned out first, a few months later, the other one went too. Glen came and he had to open up the hood with a special tool to replace the bulbs. He packed everything up into his van and ready to go. We chatted for a bit and he asked me when did I clean the wheels inside the blower. I said I cleaned the box around the wheels regularly but I never clean the wheels in 17 years because I could not get the wheels off. When he heard that, he unpack his tools, came back in, open up the blower box, took the wheels off with another special tool, showed me the grease and dirt accumulated inside the wheels. It was quite disgusting. We degreased one wheel with dishwasher soap, and replaced the other with a new one. Now, my hood function much better. He also gave me a tip to always turn both blowers on when cooking , leave it on 10 mins before and after cooking to ensure all smoke and grease are clear out. The two wheels spin in opposite direction and they work together efficiently to remove smoke and grease. I never knew that. Thanks Glen for your excellent service and advice. You are the best. Namaste.

Hello Christina it was a pleasure having the opportunity to resolve the issues you were having with your Vent A Hood System. Thanks for you kind words.πŸ’πŸ™πŸΏπŸ’πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’πŸ™πŸΎ

Ventahood Service

Glenford is the consummate professional. Prompt, courteous and skilled, he was a pleasure to deal with. He quickly identified the problem we were having with our Ventahood kitchen hood, proposed a plan of action to address the problem and provided an estimate of cost. The work was completed quickly, on budget and we couldn't be happier with the results. We highly recommend Glenford.

Good afternoon Nolan.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. I really appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know what I can do for you in the future in regards to your Vent A Hood.
Warmest regards
Glen @ 416-771-2239

Murray in Toronto
Murray in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fan replacement

I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Glenford arrived on time, keeps a clean work site, got the job completed as quickly as possible, and was a pleasure to deal with at a reasonable cost.

Thank you Murray. It was indeed a pleasure serving you for your Vent A Hood needs.

Ron in Richmond Hill
Ron in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very Helpful Serviceman

I used Ventahoodservice to help me diagnose a problem with my Ventahood. Glen helped me diagnose the problem, and get the right parts ordered. I can do the work myself.

Ron, It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you.

Koko B in Etobicoke
Koko B in Etobicoke

Vent A Hood Installation

After having no luck getting someone to install my range hood fan I found Glen from Vent a hood service in your listings. After a brief phone conversation Glenn agreed to come and have a look. Our contractor and designer had made several mistake making this install very challenging. Glen showed up the next day on time for our scheduled appointment. He quickly assessed the situation and determined it can be done. We had an agreed price on the phone which I thought was going to increase after he took a look at the situation. 2 hours later Install was complete and to my surprise no additional fee was requested. I would not hesitate to use Glen for his services in the future. Very happy with his service

Thank you Kindly for your kind words koko, it was indeed a pleasure working with you. I'm available for annual cleaning. Your Vent A Hood comes with a 5 year manufacturing warranty. I'm available for it off warranty service. I carry shik the necessary parts. Thank you.
www.ventahoodservice.com

More about Ventahood Service.

I am an authorized Vent A Hood kitchen ventilation system and perform warranty and out of warranty repairs. I also provide a cleaning service for your Vent A Hood system. No one throws out their Vent A Hood for a new Vent A Hood, parts are available to restore dead units anywhere in the GTA and surrounds. Visit www.ventahoodservice.com