Plaster & Drywall Solutions

Trina in Edmonton
Trina in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement Completion

We contracted Mike in the fall of 2015 to install drywall in the basement, including the ceilings. Mike was great to deal with, prompt in his replies and always on time. His work ethic and professionalism was great to deal with and we were happy with his work.
Just this weekend I contacted Mike again as we needed a drywall repair and he came through and completed the job as fast as the mud would dry. We are so thankful that Mike fit us in at such short notice! And he did a great job, was just as professional and courteous as when he did the work before and always arrived when he said he would.
Thank you Mike for the work in 2015 and thank you for this weekend and really going above and beyond to help us out in a bind!
You truly are one of a kind and will certainly recommend you to others!

Hi Trina. Thank you so much for this Great Review.It was my pleasure to fit you guys in for this job.You guys were great Customers and there will be anytime Room in my schedule .So if you guys need my help again just call me .Enjoy your Basement Thank you again Sincerely Mike