Plaster & Drywall Solutions

jesse in Lloydminster
jesse in Lloydminster
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Tapping and Mudding

I was developing our basement and was finishing drywall when I started reaching out for quotes. Plaster and Drywall was by far the best to deal with, he came in to inspect the space and to take measurements for the quote. Since I had installed the drywall I was worried that the quote would be extremely high, but it wasn't. I also had a fairly tight deadline, but mike was honest about what my expectations should be which helped with planning future work. Luckly he was able to finish earlier then expected with out sacrificing quality.

Hi Jesse
Thank you so much for this Great Review. My Quotes always fair and reasonable.
I also put pride in my work . I don't like unhappy clients . If my clients happy I'm happy .
Thank you so much and enjoy your Basement.
Plaster&Drywall Solutions

Regards
Mike

Karen in Saint Albert
Karen in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Cabinet/countertop renovation

We were happy with Mike’s solution to accommodating a larger washer/dryer with a fixed countertop. He was easy to work with and worked to finish within our short timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure the job was done well.

Hi Karen
Thank you so much for this great Review. It was really my pleasure to do Business with you . Don't hesitate to call me for future Project.

Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

Muru in Edmonton
Muru in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Town house renovation

We used him for Townhouse renovations.
Mike is very reasonable, transparent and accommodating contractor. I will recommend him for any drywall plastering, He has got good crew for other jobs and very transparent in quotes.

Hi Muru
Thank you for the review . It was my pleasure to work for you . Thank you Plaster&Drywall Solutions

Katy Lynn in Edmonton
Katy Lynn in Edmonton
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Basement Development Project

Mike was great from the beginning. Very responsive to emails, always let us know what was going on/when he would be coming and going. Very trustworthy and reliable. The quote we received was bang on, which is awesome as sometimes you end a project with an unexpected invoice.

The project itself was very well done, great clean up. We had quite a short turn-around time and Mike managed to squeeze us in and get the job done in time.

Would 100% recommend him to anyone looking!

Hi Katy
Thank you so much for this great Review.99% of my quotes are on the mark .It was my pleasure to work for you guys .Thank you Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

Anny in
Anny in

Basement renovation

From the beginning, Mike, was amazing to work with. Was getting a couple quotes from a couple people and he was the only one who promptly returned my emails and showed up when he said he was going to and that level of respect is sadly hard to come by and worth so much! The job was done on time, within the estimated quote, very well and he did it all while constantly communicating with me which I really appreciated. On top of all that he even was mindful of my toddlers nap time which was an unexpected bonus! Most definitely will use him again and have already recommended him to others! Thanks Mike! We were scared starting a reno after hearing such horror stories but much to our delight, we are 100% satisfied!!
PS-Raz, his recommended electrician was great to work with as well!!

Hi Anny
Thank you you guys so much for this Great Review. I'm always exited to take on Projects they are challenging me . Yours was one of a kind . But we did it again . I'm proud the Project went flawless.And I'm very happy I could satisfy my customer to 100% not to 99%. Thank you so much for the recommendation. It was my pleasure to do Business with you guys .
Thank you Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

Serena from Toronto
Serena from Toronto
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement development (doors/trim/rails); plumbing

Mike and his team were wonderful. We had made the mistake of going with a family friend to finish our basement. After realizing how bad our basement was turning out, we called Mike and he very quickly came to the rescue. Mike and his entire team made sure that the remaining items that needed to be taken care of were done so quickly, thoroughly, and at a fair price. Our only regret is that we wish we had gone with him first!

Hi Serena
Thank you so much for this great Review. It was my pleasure to help you out and fix what we had to fix . Hope everything is still good ? Looking forward to work with you on future projects.

Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc

Donna in Edmonton
Donna in Edmonton

Condo renovation

Our condo renovation almost became a disaster if it wasn't for Mike! One wall after being painted showed all the drywall seams which Mike miraculously repaired. He has a very busy schedule but promptly fit us in because we were in a rush to sell. Very nice personality and excellent workmanship! Thanks Mike! Nice cleanup too!!

Hi Donna
Thank you so much for this Great Review. It was my pleasure to work for you . It was a pretty easy fix so not really a miracle. Don't hesitate too call me for any Future Projects and I will make Room for you in my tight schedule. Thank you Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

keida5762 in Edmonton
keida5762 in Edmonton

Basement Renovation

Mike was top notch right from the beginning. We had some walls taken down, new walls installed, doors, T-bar ceiling and baseboards installed. He made some very great suggestions. Mike always kept us abreast of his arrival and departure times. Budget was very accurate. We made some changes as we went along and he was very fair in the pricing, even when it was a credit. A major plus from our end was his clean up. He was always on top of it and didn't leave anything for us to clean up. We would not hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone. Thank you again Mike for all your hard work. We love our new basement.

Hi Keida Thank you so much for This Great Review.it was really nice to work for you Guys You were amazing Customer awesome communication.Which makes it really easy to proceed with my work .Im really happy everything turns out the way you want it .Enjoy the new Basement.Do not hesitate to call me for Future Projects.
Thank you Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

Bahram in Edmonton
Bahram in Edmonton

Finishing basement

Mike repair and finished everything in our basement with his excellent team of plumbers and painters,he did excellent,high quality of work with excellent service ,and reasonable price.
Mike is honest,calm,prompt and amazing person.
I will recomand Mike to all my friends and people.

Hi Bahram Thank you for taking the Time to write a Review. I'm very Thankful. The Basement looks Amazing now. Me and my Team put lots of pride into this Project. thank you Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc

Basil in Edmonton
Basil in Edmonton
1 review , ON

Basement renovation

Mike did an awesome job! Mike was professional from day one. The quality of work is fantastic. He was very clean and honest and trust worthy. The price was very reasonable. Mike is amazing!

Hi Basil Thank you so much for this Review. I really loved to work on this Project. It was my pleasure to do Business with you. Don't hesitate to call me for Future Projects. Thank you Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

More about Plaster & Drywall Solutions

Plaster & Drywall Solutions Inc. is an Edmonton Based Company.What we Do? Developments ,Home renovations Framing,Drywall,Taping,Door and Window Installation,Vapor Barrier,Insulation and much more...