Plaster & Drywall Solutions

Drywall Contractors
26 - 1179 Summerside Dr. Edmonton AB T6X1K1
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Edmonton  >  Plaster & Drywall Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Plaster & Drywall Solutions

MELISSA.DHILLON in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We needed our basement finished and we felt that Mike was the only one who understood what we were looking for. He was open to our suggestions and was always available to answer any and all questions we had. He was always on time and worked in a professional manner. The only hiccup we encountered was that the project took longer than expected, which we were okay with because he was working on two projects at the same time. Once he finished the work, our basement was transformed into a living space that my entire family loves.

Hi Melissa Thank you so much for this Review.It was really nice to work with and for you. Every conversation we had about the project was always leading to a clear answer .The Project turned out amazing .Im proud of myself again . I know the project took longer as expected but we also had couple delays as well .Thank you for let me work on this project . Also a big thank you to my electrician and plumber again .They did amazing work again . Enjoy your Basement.Im looking forward to hear from you again for future projects. Thank you Plaster &Drywall Solutions Inc.

chinds in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Mike is everything you would want in a contractor. Patient, knowledgeable, friendly and will go the extra mile to ensure his customers are completely satisfied and happy, by projects end – and at an honest price.
As a bonus, he has contacts that are of equal quality to wrap-up any loose ends or new projects you may have.
Overall, my wife and I couldn’t be any happier with Mike and we will contact him to work on any future projects.
Thanks for all the hard work, Mike. It has made a huge difference.

Thank you Guys so much for this Great Review.It was a pleasure for me to work on this Project.i would love to work on future projects for you guys . Thank you so much again

Trina in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We contracted Mike in the fall of 2015 to install drywall in the basement, including the ceilings. Mike was great to deal with, prompt in his replies and always on time. His work ethic and professionalism was great to deal with and we were happy with his work.
Just this weekend I contacted Mike again as we needed a drywall repair and he came through and completed the job as fast as the mud would dry. We are so thankful that Mike fit us in at such short notice! And he did a great job, was just as professional and courteous as when he did the work before and always arrived when he said he would.
Thank you Mike for the work in 2015 and thank you for this weekend and really going above and beyond to help us out in a bind!
You truly are one of a kind and will certainly recommend you to others!

Hi Trina. Thank you so much for this Great Review.It was my pleasure to fit you guys in for this job.You guys were great Customers and there will be anytime Room in my schedule .So if you guys need my help again just call me .Enjoy your Basement Thank you again Sincerely Mike

John B. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had an incident in my master bathroom where I accidentally knocked a very noticeable hole in my drywall. Given my house is only a year old, and I am probably the most picky on even a fleck of paint missing from my wall, I sought out a well rounded contractor who knows his trade. I happened to stumble upon Mike online, thought I should send an email and see what he had to say. Mike was so amazingly accommodating and really is incredible to work with. I like it easy when working with a contractor, and Mike knows how to exceed your expectations. He gave me a very fair assessment on the repair job, and was always on time with repair appointments over the 3 stages. My mouth dropped when he showed me the final stage when he finished sanding. What a beautiful and flawless job. You would never even know I had the accident with the drywall. Mike should be proud of his skills as a drywaller. I am so thrilled to have found Mike, and I love his work so much, I have asked him to drywall and finish my unfinished stairway in my house to my basement. Thank you Mike for your incredible work. The other contractors out there have a standard to compare to. Your work speaks for itself. For anyone reading this, email Mike, and he will get back to you right away. He knows his trade, and his company is a name you can trust. Way to go Mike!

Hi John Thank you so much for this Great Review.It is always nice to hear from my Customers I meet there expectations.The job was actually smaller than the hole.But for my Company is no job to small. I'm always interested to meet new Customers I will see you soon . Thank you again John

Sherry & Eric in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

We hired Mike to complete some drywall work in our home. He was very professional, courteous and affordable. Best of all, he did a really great job. We would highly recommend Plaster & Drywall Solutions Inc. Thank you again Mike.

Hi Sherry and Eric Thank you so much for this Great Review.It was my pleasure to work on this Project. Thanks again Mike

Greg in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Mike did an amazing job with our basement- putting in new ceilings and a couple new walls. He was professional and courteous at every turn, while being very cost effective.

Thank you so much Mike!

Hi Greg Thank you so much for this Review. It was my pleasure to do Business with you.Im sure you guys will enjoy the new Basement. I will look Forward to do Future Projects with you .Thank you so much and Enjoy

Brenda Freund in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

This was my best experience hiring a contractor not only are the prices better then most the work and care he puts into his work is exceptional. I am so happy. Mike goes above and beyond to meet customer satisfaction. I'm so happy i have someone i can rely on now and i highly recommend his service to anyone. Thanks Mike

Hi Brenda thank you so much for this Review.I was really enjoying to work for you.You are such a great Customer .i always put 100% Craftsmenship in my work . If my Customers are not Happy I'm not Happy. I will look Forward to do Future Business with you . Thank you so much and have great Merry Christmas Brenda. Thanks Mike

William in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Finally we have our basement done after almost two years struggle to find a good contractor!!! Referred by a friend whom Mike did the drywall, taping and mudding, great reference.
Mike did a good job finishing our basement including framing, drywall, taping mudding, flooring and subflooring, plus he engaged and coordinated other contractor’s e.g. Electrical, Plumbing, Texture, and Painting without any surcharge. Like other reviewers said, he is a true professional, takes the pride of his work, put efforts and thoughts to get the things done right, great communication, accurately estimating the job no surprising in the end. I’d not hesitate to recommend Mike to all my friends.

Hi William Thank you so much for this Great Review.iI really loved to do this job.This Job was something Different compare to other jobs.iThis job allowed me to be creativ with my own ideas.i put all my experience and craftsmen ship in every Detail.The communication between you and me was top notch.I didn't had wait hours or days for answers when any decision or changes been made.So I could stay in the timeline.It was such a pleasure to do Business with you.Im looking Forward to see you again on Future Projects. Enjoy the new Basement.Also I wanna say Thank you to my Subcontractors they did a excellent job.thank you Mike

Michael Johns from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Because of the excellent reviews on HomeStars, I engaged Mike to both repair and replace some ceiling drywall in an older home. The job turned out to be more involved than we had anticipated, because old homes can be full of surprises. Mike, thankfully, was not fazed by what he found, and worked through the problems to deliver the results I expected. I'm really pleased with the outcome, and the reasonable price I paid, and I won't hesitate to use Mike for future plaster and drywall work.

Hi Michael Thank you very much for this Review.Thats true this job turned out a little surprising for my self. But what would be Renovatins without Problems?There wouldn't be any Challenges.So I did go trough the Problems and solved it.And it turns out great. Thank you for doing Businesses with you Michael and I look Forward to work for you on Future Projects.Thanks Mike

Bryce in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Mike did a great job on the mud/tape for our main floor renovation. He was polite, professional, and very accommodating to our schedule. He took great care to keep the dust form getting through the rest of the house and his prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend this company!

Hi Bryce Thank you so much for this great Review.It was my pleasure to do Business with you.Im looking forward to work on Future Projects for you.Enjoy the finish Mainfloor. Thanks again Mike

More about Plaster & Drywall Solutions

Plaster & Drywall Solutions Inc. is an Edmonton Based Company.What we Do? Developments ,Home renovations Framing,Drywall,Taping,Door and Window Installation,Vapor Barrier,Insulation and much more...