I.V. Contracting

lisa from Aurora
lisa from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

bathroom renovation

I had my ensuite bathroom redone by Vince. he did a fantastic job. I actually went away on a holiday and left him my key. I left with an ugly bathroom and came back to a brand new bathroom and the house was freshly vacuumed upon my return!! I will be calling him to do my kitchen next. Trustworthy, reliable and professional.

Michael Casey from Toronto
Michael Casey from Toronto

house

We used Vince to update our tired old home. What a great guy he is and extremely professional. We were thrilled with the results and how our home looks now. Not so tired anymore ! Vince delivered in every way - great finished product, on time and on budget. Just as he promised, Thanks Vince! Would recommend to all my family and friends and will definitely be using him again.

T.Dennehy
T.Dennehy
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Patio

We hired this company (Vince) to do our back yard patio and loved the finished product. We did not make it easy for the contractor because we wanted an intricate design of patio slabs but this did not seem to phase him and it was like he had done it a thousand times before. Fantastic job. Would definitely recommend Vince for anyone looking for a quality job.

KG from Toronto
KG from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We hired I.V. Contracting do renovate our kitchen and were very pleased with the results. Not only did the kitchen look beautiful in the end, but the service we received from Vince was fantastic. He kept us informed as changes were happening and completed the job on time. Would definitely recommend this company.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Oshawa?