Wise Appliance Service Ltd

7344 Dunvegan Ct Burnaby BC V5A 3R5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Burnaby  >  Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Wise Appliance Service Ltd

1 review Burnaby, BC

Very friendly & honest. I highly recommend Wise Appliance Service. He even looked at our ice maker for free after fixing our dryer. I would call again if needed, no hesitation.

Carolina in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

I had several problems at my house with my fridge, dishwasher, drier and Hassan was always there to help me. He does an excelent job. He knows what he is doing and is very fair with the charges.
I recomend Hassan's services for everyone that need help with appliances.

Wise appliance service is proud to have customers like you . Appreciate your words and recommendations for helping us to grow more. so happy to hear you are satisfied with our service to repair appliances .

Earl R in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Our Kenmore dishwasher stopped working ( error code) 6 blinking lights. Hasan arrived on time and confirmed the problem. Carefully outlined the cost to replace the control board. Made an appointment to replace. Called to reschedule because the parts were late . Hasan is reliable, hard working, prompt. He explains your options clearly. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for choosing wise appliance sevice.
appreciate that you spent your time to share your experience with us and spread our business .Glad you are satisfied with our service for repairing dishwasher
we also can fix : WASHER(washing mashine) , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE,OVEN, GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN

Debbie in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

When my washer wouldn't spin and the water wouldn't drain, I chose Wise Appliance Service Ltd., because of the positive reviews. I called Wise Appliances, Hassan came by when he said he would. he checked out my washer and immediately found the problem, and had it repaired in less than a hour. I really appreciate your honesty and friendliness, Hassan. I will recommend you to others with total confidence! And I would definitely use your services again! Sincerely, Debbie, Vancouver, B.C.

Thank you for sending such a kind comment, we certainly appreciate hearing them. Your positive feedback and recommendation help us that other Customers trust and call to wise appliance service for fixing appliances.so glad you are satisfied with our service to repair washer in Vancouver.

adria from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

i found water coming from the washer. I called Hassam and he inspected the washer and fast he found the source of the issue. Washer was ok, draining line was plugged. He advised me to get a plumber.

appreciate your feedback.one of our policies is being honest to not charge our customers when there is nothing wrong with their appliance.

Grace in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Hassan was great!! I called and he came the next day. He said it was the touch pad that was broken and he gave me the price to fixed right away. I agreed and he came with the parts the next day and my oven is fixed!!!
He is fast and efficient!!
Thanks Hassan.

Grace

we certainly appreciate hearing such a positive review.So glad you had a good experience with our service to repair the Oven.we also can fix : DishWASHER , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN. Thank you for business with us and your help to spread it.
Sincerely
Wise Appliance Service Ltd.

Susan in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I was referred to Hassan of Wise Appliance Service by a friend. Hassan is prompt, cost conscious for his clients, knowledgeable and professional. My washer runs well thanks to Hassan.

So glad you are satisfied with our service to repair your washer in coquitlam
we also can fix :
DishWASHER , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , OVEN , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN.

appreciate your business with us and your help to spread our business

Martin T. in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I am very happy with this company service. I recommend this company to every home owner I know.
His prices are the best and he is extremely loyal to his customers. It is a pleasure to have this company fix any problems and the cost is the best in town. I do a lot of research and I have noticed this company offers best warranty and is easy to communicate on a personal level in case anything was to go wrong.
Thank you for helping our community with your services.
- Martin T.

appreciate your time and positive words for helping us to spread our Business. you said all what we need .Wise appliance service is so proud to work with such a client as you Martin.
appreciate your business with us

J in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Our dishwasher began to leak, which sent water into the bottom floor of the house. We called Hassan and he was very flexible in scheduling an appointment with us.

On the day of the appointment, he called 30 minutes before arrival. Hassan thoroughly inspected the dishwasher. He identified the root of the problem and advised us that it would be cheaper to buy a new machine than to repair it. We appreciated that a lot.

We were really happy with Hassan's service. He's friendly and gives honest advice. We will definitely call Wise Appliance Service if/when we need repairs in the future.

Thank you so much for spending your time to help us for spreading our business.so glad you were satisfied with our service on your dishwasher in Burnaby.we also can fix WASHER , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , OVEN , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN.
appreciate your businesswith us

Wendy Shuen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

My tenant's washer had stopped draining...clogging issue. Hassan worked things out so that he was able to come the following day. He was very professional. He fixed the problem (about an hour), was careful to put things back exactly as they had been, and explain to me what the problem was and how he fixed it. I have used him on a previous occasion and again he was on time and professional. I also recommended him to a friend of mine, and she expressed to me the same thing. I find him also honest. The first time I used him to fix the fridge, he accessed and said he could fix it, but it would be more cost efficient to purchase a new one.

appreciate your kind comments and suggestions . thanks for helping Wise appliance service to grow .so glad you and your friend are satisfied with our service to fix your appliance

More about Wise Appliance Service Ltd

WISE  APPLIANCE Service can repair virtually any type of appliance.
Our Technician :
- Customer Satisfaction is his primary goal.
- 11 years experience in home appliances repair
- Licensed and knowledgeable
-Equipped with appropriate diagnostic and repair tools
-Punctual ,friendly, trustful and honest expert
-Running the appliance on quickest time

we work on weekends too , No extra charge for weekends and evenings
NO TRAVELLING FEE

LOCATIONS:
Burnaby,Coquitlam,Port Coquitlam,Port Moody,Vancouver,North Vancouver,West Vancouver,New Westminister,West Side,East Side

Appliance Repair and Electronic Repairs
Fixing / Repair/maintenance appliances
WASHER , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , OVEN , DISHWASHER , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN, Also Fixing Electronic
•Beaumark •Concept •Dacor •Electrolux •Frigidaire •GE •General Electric •Hotpoint •Inglis •Kelvinator •Kenmore •KitchenAid •Magic Chef •Maytag •Moffat •Neptune •Norge •Roper •Samsung •Tappan •Whirlpool •Huebsch
All styles of major appliances
Appliance repair, Appliance service, Appliance maintenance,Fix appliance,Washer repair/washing machine repair / Fix washer ,Dryer Repair/ Fix Dryer, Fridge repair / Fix Fridge /Refrigerator repair ,Freezer repair / Fix Freezer ,Stove repair / Range repair/ Stove fix, Oven repair/Fix Oven , Dishwasher repair/Fix Dishwasher, Microwave Repair / Fix Microwave , Garburator Repair /Fix Garburator, Repair appliance ,Repair home appliance,Home appliance repair
Cash,Visa,Master Card,Cheque