Wise Appliance Service Ltd

7344 Dunvegan Ct Burnaby BC V5A 3R5
Appliance Repair
Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Burning smell from upright freezer

A burning smell was coming from my mom's upright freezer. We called Hassan at Wise Appliance Service in the late afternoon/early evening and he was able to come out the next morning. He quickly found the problem (heating element had dropped and was touching plastic) and fixed it. Problem was diagnosed and fixed in about 30 mins! Hassan was knowledgeable, courteous and very friendly. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing an appliance repair.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Great, honest service

My 9 year old Whirlpool washing machine would not agitate. I called Wise Appliance Service for servicing. Hassan arrived at the scheduled time, and he promptly found 3 socks that had over the years been 'eaten' by my washing machine. He then reset the washer and started a regular wash cycle. So no part replacement was necessary and he gave me a high five! He was happy to have quickly resolved the problem, even though it meant less work and money for him on this job. I really appreciated his honesty. I will definitely use him again for any future servicing.

Sarah in Vancouver
Sarah in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Amazing Service

Hassan is a very honest, and hard-working with excellent expertise. He had our fridge repaired very quickly and on the same day. He was on time and very helpful over the phone! We were truly blessed by his service and will definitely call him in the future!

Star in Burnaby
Star in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Awesome service

We are regular customer are so happy with the awesome service. Hassan the owner is so great at job , reliable. And so honest . I would highly recommend :). !!!!

Fixed Dryer & Looked at Ice Maker

Very friendly & honest. I highly recommend Wise Appliance Service. He even looked at our ice maker for free after fixing our dryer. I would call again if needed, no hesitation.

Thank you so much for spending your time to help us for spreading our business.so glad you were satisfied with our service on your Dryer.we also can fix WASHER , DISHWASHER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , OVEN , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN.

Wise appliance service Ltd.

Carolina in North Vancouver
Carolina in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

fixing appliances

I had several problems at my house with my fridge, dishwasher, drier and Hassan was always there to help me. He does an excelent job. He knows what he is doing and is very fair with the charges.
I recomend Hassan's services for everyone that need help with appliances.

Wise appliance service is proud to have customers like you . Appreciate your words and recommendations for helping us to grow more. so happy to hear you are satisfied with our service to repair appliances .

Earl R in West Vancouver
Earl R in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher Repair

Our Kenmore dishwasher stopped working ( error code) 6 blinking lights. Hasan arrived on time and confirmed the problem. Carefully outlined the cost to replace the control board. Made an appointment to replace. Called to reschedule because the parts were late . Hasan is reliable, hard working, prompt. He explains your options clearly. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for choosing wise appliance sevice.
appreciate that you spent your time to share your experience with us and spread our business .Glad you are satisfied with our service for repairing dishwasher
we also can fix : WASHER(washing mashine) , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE,OVEN, GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Whirlpool top load washer

When my washer wouldn't spin and the water wouldn't drain, I chose Wise Appliance Service Ltd., because of the positive reviews. I called Wise Appliances, Hassan came by when he said he would. he checked out my washer and immediately found the problem, and had it repaired in less than a hour. I really appreciate your honesty and friendliness, Hassan. I will recommend you to others with total confidence! And I would definitely use your services again! Sincerely, Debbie, Vancouver, B.C.

Thank you for sending such a kind comment, we certainly appreciate hearing them. Your positive feedback and recommendation help us that other Customers trust and call to wise appliance service for fixing appliances.so glad you are satisfied with our service to repair washer in Vancouver.
Sincerely

adria from Vancouver
adria from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

washer

i found water coming from the washer. I called Hassam and he inspected the washer and fast he found the source of the issue. Washer was ok, draining line was plugged. He advised me to get a plumber.

appreciate your feedback.one of our policies is being honest to not charge our customers when there is nothing wrong with their appliance.

Grace in Burnaby
Grace in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Whirlpool Oven

Hassan was great!! I called and he came the next day. He said it was the touch pad that was broken and he gave me the price to fixed right away. I agreed and he came with the parts the next day and my oven is fixed!!!
He is fast and efficient!!
Thanks Hassan.

Grace

we certainly appreciate hearing such a positive review.So glad you had a good experience with our service to repair the Oven.we also can fix : DishWASHER , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN. Thank you for business with us and your help to spread it.
Sincerely
Wise Appliance Service Ltd.

More about Wise Appliance Service Ltd

WISE  APPLIANCE Service can repair virtually any type of appliance.
Our Technician :
- Customer Satisfaction is his primary goal.
- 11 years experience in home appliances repair
- Licensed and knowledgeable
-Equipped with appropriate diagnostic and repair tools
-Punctual ,friendly, trustful and honest expert
-Running the appliance on quickest time

we work on weekends too , No extra charge for weekends and evenings
NO TRAVELLING FEE

LOCATIONS:
Burnaby,Coquitlam,Port Coquitlam,Port Moody,Vancouver,North Vancouver,West Vancouver,New Westminister,West Side,East Side

Appliance Repair and Electronic Repairs
Fixing / Repair/maintenance appliances
WASHER , DRYER , FRIDGE ,FREEZER , STOVE , OVEN , DISHWASHER , GARBURATOR , MICROWAVE ,COMMERCIAL COIN OPERATED LAUNDRY, RANGE HOOD,HOOD FAN, Also Fixing Electronic
•Beaumark •Concept •Dacor •Electrolux •Frigidaire •GE •General Electric •Hotpoint •Inglis •Kelvinator •Kenmore •KitchenAid •Magic Chef •Maytag •Moffat •Neptune •Norge •Roper •Samsung •Tappan •Whirlpool •Huebsch
All styles of major appliances
Appliance repair, Appliance service, Appliance maintenance,Fix appliance,Washer repair/washing machine repair / Fix washer ,Dryer Repair/ Fix Dryer, Fridge repair / Fix Fridge /Refrigerator repair ,Freezer repair / Fix Freezer ,Stove repair / Range repair/ Stove fix, Oven repair/Fix Oven , Dishwasher repair/Fix Dishwasher, Microwave Repair / Fix Microwave , Garburator Repair /Fix Garburator, Repair appliance ,Repair home appliance,Home appliance repair
Cash,Visa,Master Card,Cheque