Flooring By The Foot

Jenna Moore from Whitby
Jenna Moore from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Hardwood Flooring Installation

I really wanted hardwood floors instead of the carpet we had in our new house. I was worried about our budget, but Flooring by the Foot had very reasonable prices. Robert and Adam finished the project in a quick and professional manner. I would highly recommend giving them a call because my floors look great and I'm very happy with the end result.

Thank you so much Jenna for your review.

More about Flooring By The Foot

Flooring by the Foot has been a trusted installer of Hardwood and Laminate flooring throughout the Durham Region for many years. . . Our reputation is backed up by our client reviews and partnerships with local suppliers of quality building materials. We've taken flooring renovation to the next level; by ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Whitby?