I had a horrible experience at Interior Furniture Galleries.
My husband and I bought a sectional sofa on January 1st this year and we waited 8 weeks to receive a sofa which had a completely different color!! While we bought a dark gray sofa, we received a light blueish gray one instead.
We called the store and they asked us to bring a cushion and the fabric sample the factory sent us. While the sales rep acknowledged the noticeable difference in color the Manager said this is a common thing to happen since the fabric could have a different dye. She claimed to have contacted the factory and that they said they are not responsible for this!
1. The sofa was bought at the store. We have an invoice, which is a contract, with the store! At no time did we deal with the factory.
2. The factory sent a sample of the correct color. So they have the color!
3. if you can’t ensure the chosen color is delivered you MUST disclose this before buying.
4. Excuses like the samples kept at the store could be 5 years old demonstrate the horrible customer service and poor quality interiors offers.
5. Colors come in different shades! If you can’t ensure the right one don’t offer it!
And on top of everything! You asked us to deliver and retrieve the cushion!! You should at least have the courtesy to deliver it back to our house. … In case you are wondering, yes! We had to pick it up.
1. Don’t buy anything here!
2. We made the mistake of receiving this couch… don’t ever do the same if you receive something that isn’t right tell the delivery company to take it back.
I find it very disturbing when I myself did everything possible to help your situation. NO retailer or manufacture will be able to help you when it comes to dye lost issues. Having said that, I went to bat for you hoping that there was a way and unfortunately not. The fact that Aura would threaten to post bad reviews is very wrong and unwarranted, also to bad mouth my company while in my store to other clients is also wrong. Once again there is nothing that both myself and Brentwood Classics (manufacture)are able to do for you. I would kindly appreciate your slanderous remarks be with held as we are within our jurisdiction. I work extremely hard and I do not appreciate someone discrediting my business and had work.
Social media should not be used in this matter.