Star Fencing

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Kitchener  >  Star Fencing

Reviews for Star Fencing

1 review Kitchener, ON

Disappointed

I have worked with Star Fencing previously on two other fences and was always pleased with their work and professionalism. I was recently very disappointed however. They installed a short 24' section to replace a portion of an old fence which was falling down in my yard. About a month later the wind storm happened in Kitchener and this section of fence was left leaning over. They refused to stand behind their work and instead told me to call my insurance, that they couldn't be responsible for the weather. The remainder of my 20+ year old fence running up beside this one was fine, but the brand new fence they installed was falling over - this is a reflection of something not done correctly. Not wanting to incur an increase in my home insurance premiums, I set out to fix the fence myself. I pushed the fence back upright, and as I drove stakes in beside the leaning posts I realized they had not even put concrete in the post holes - which is why the fence could not withstand the wind. I realize now that I paid for an incomplete job, and they wouldn't even stand behind their work. I wouldn't think that many fence customers are repeat customers, I move every 2-3 years so thought they would want to keep a good customer by providing a good product installed in a quality manner - and stand behind it. This is so disappointing and increases my distrust of hiring trades once again. Wishing it wasn't so hard to find honest people who take pride in their work.

1 review Kitchener, ON

Comercal Fencinng Project

These guys surpassed our expectation on qiluality of work and product. We are pleased with the end result. They listend to our needs, gave us suggestions to improve the look, and completed the work quickly.

Michele in Kitchener
Michele in Kitchener
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fence and gate

Star Fencing exceeded our expectations!!! As a family run business, they take great pride in their workmanship; they use quality material, measurements are precise, and overall price very affordable. The grading was tricky on 2 sides of the fence, and we wanted a step down look. They tackled this challenge with ease. They even built us a custom gate, simply based on a picture I sent them. Worth the few extra $ agreed upon. Hard workers and professional; they delivered on everything we discussed.