Guy-Ridge Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Edmonton AB T5X5X5
General Contractors
Guy-Ridge Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Guy-Ridge Contracting Inc.

Anita from Edmonton
Anita from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathrooms

I hired Guy-Ridge to renovate two bathrooms in my home. Brad is thoughtful, clean, and meticulous in his work.

I would recommend him wholeheartedly. (not too much though, I don't want him too busy to do some more for me!)

House Flip

As a mechanical contractor we work along side renovators all the time. Having a contractor that knows the correct steps in completing a renovation is very important. Guy-Ridge Contracting definitely knows what they are doing and it shows in their work. It's always a pleasure to work with you guys. Till next time. - Patrick van Bommel: Owner - The Hot Water Tank Company Ltd.

Shannon  from Edmonton
Shannon from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

House Renovation

I hired Guyridge Contracting for a complete renovation of my home. They listened to my objectives and offered suggestions that were beneficial, worked with me to maximize the result based on my budget. They were prompt, tidy and kept within the estimated schedule. The result was fantastic ! Surpassed my expectation, I highly recommend Guyridge Contracting for any project large or small.

It was a pleasure to work with you.

Krysta from Edmonton
Krysta from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Dry Wall repair & Painting

I had to quickly repair some water damage to my dry wall and baseboards before selling my home. Guy-Ridge Contracting was very responsive, came and took a look right away, and gave me a fair estimate by email so I had it in my records. They did an awesome job with the repair and not only fixed it but made sure that there was no further damage. They even went above and beyond and touched up the paint on another wall nearby to make it look better. I was very happy with their prompt, thorough service and professionalism. I will definitely use them again in the future and highly recommend them!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Edmonton?