Assembly Services

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Smithville  >  Assembly Services

Reviews for Assembly Services

Tom in
1 review Kitchener, ON

Everyone I dealt with at Assembly Services was pleasant and professional to deal with . Installers were pros. I'm a handy guy but this was the best 400 bucks I ever spent .... Thanks

sue.bruder
1 review Waterloo, ON

The staff were very polite and worked hard to assemble the gazebo. We were pleased with their work.

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure.

dsimon
1 review Conestogo, ON

They did a great job and were very friendly ! They accommodated last minute and I am super grateful!

Hello!

We were happy to accommodate! It was our pleasure.

Dean Dawkins

Rachel in
1 review Kitchener, ON

I would like to thank Dean and the team in the office for quick responce to my BBQ assembly. they were very quick and efficient , we would recommend them to friends.

Hello Rachel,

It was our pleasure, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to being at your service again in the future.
Also, your recommendation to friends would provide you with savings on your next service!

Regards,

Dean Dawkins

jenn from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Dean and company were always professional, curious , and went above and beyond my expectations in assembling my beds, dressers, window coverings and shelves. I whole heartily suggest this firm when you assistance in a time sensitive and professional manner!

Thank you very much Jenn.

More about Assembly Services

We provide professional assembly and installation of all major brands of home and office furniture, gazebos/ awnings, play centers, work sheds and more. Assembly Services was founded in 2001 by the entrepreneurial vision of Dean Dawkins, the company’s present CEO. Identifying a gap to be filled, Dean’s vision was deceptively ...