Moving & Storage

6739 176 St
Surrey
BC
V3S 4G6

My City Movers moved my furniture from a basement suite to a new condo less than 6km away.
The good points were they turned up on time. They worked very hard. They certainly knew what they were doing and coped with stairs, corners and a difficult corridor.
There were some minor scratches on furniture (nothing major)
The biggest disappointment was the additional charge of 7% for fuel which was unexpected and I missed this on the paperwork originally manually calculating in my head and assumed this was PST.
I don’t think a 7% fuel charge is warranted.

Thank you for your review.

Moved
Moved
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Move out, overnight storage, then move in the next day.

Professional, reasonable not unaffordable, efficient , took good care of our things, very polite and worked very hard. I will recommend them to my family and friends for sure

Thank you for your kind words and for helping spread the word about our services! We are happy to take any job-big or small- to help make your day stress-free and enjoyable! As you've seen, our movers will take the time to carefully wrap each item so that they are kept in perfect condition while in transit or in storage. We look forward to helping you again with any packing, moving or storage needs in the near future! All the best from My City Movers Team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving

Customer service on the phone was friendly and comprehensive. On loving day, the team arrived ON TIME!!! They were friendly and worked fast.
They were respectful of our belongings and our home.
Overall a great experience!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're very proud of all of our staff and our front line team that answers the My City Movers phone lines are the best of the best. It's so nice to hear your feedback.
Thanks for choosing My City Movers for your local move. Enjoy your new home!

robinef
robinef

Move

This company was a referral from a friend who used them and after getting over 6 quotes I chose this one and was soooo glad I did!! The 3 guys who worked my job were fantastic! Super fast

Thanks for the awesome review, Robin! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Warm regards, My City Movers team.

Craig Gottfred in Surrey
Craig Gottfred in Surrey

Move of 2 Bedroom Suite

I am a single person and expected my move to be reasonably quick. The company provided one experienced mover and 2 inexperienced movers. I was about 90% packed and the mover assured they had packed many houses. I found their method of packing was to grab bags like my grocery bags and throw stuff in and then add these to various open boxes. This meant when I got to my new place I had to open and go through each box to find things, which took days. During the move, it was raining and the movers left boxes out in the rain during loading and unloading. As well, they continuously complained that they did not expect the move to take this long. The inexperienced movers refused to stay on the mats, walking on the carpets with wet shoes, even after they were told my the head mover and myself. Myself and a friend of mine assisted with loading/unloading and yet the move took 7 hours. When they were completed I indicated I wanted to talk to the owner prior to making payment. The head mover was very aggressive and belligerent and would not leave without receiving payment. He had also told initially he would charge less for the experience movers and there was no reduction. The only positive is that nothing was broken.

Thank you for your review, thank you for pointing that nothing was broken and movers finished 2 bedroom without a scratch in 7 hours.
Why would you rate us with 1 star? Just because you wanted 200$ reduction in a bill, which we offered and agreed to proceed with...
In any case, we are always ready to help you and listen to our customers
Please get in touch with us at anytime
Vadim Zavialov 7788867271

Shawn
Shawn

Moving

We hired them to move us into our new home, they showed up an hour early and finished 1/2 hour early. Nothing was damaged and they were very helpful and polite. All round great experience.

Hi Shawn,
Thank you for leaving us a review and for your kind words! We take great pride in the amount of care and detail we put into each item that we move, and we are delighted that you are so happy with our services. As you've seen, our movers will take the time to carefully wrap each item so that they are kept in perfect condition while in transit or in storage. Our movers truly care about our clients and their valued possessions, and it shows in the way they wrap and move each item under their care. We look forward to helping you again with any packing, moving or storage needs in the near future! All the best from My City Movers Team.

MT
MT

Moving

The crew was fabulous and on time. Very efficient and respectful of our property. I would highly recommend!

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review! We take great pride in providing exceptional services to all our clients, from the moment you call us to the actual move or pack. Our professional moving crews will always go the extra mile to ensure that your possessions are well taken care of and arrive safely to their destination. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move! Let us know in the future with any packing, moving, or storage needs, we are always happy to help! All the best from My City Movers team.

Derrick C.
Derrick C.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Move

I was very happy with hiring My City Movers. They had 3 guys to help move out of our 1 bedroom and den condo. They wrapped all of our items with care and were out within 60 minutes.

All of our items were safely delivered to our new home without any scratches on the walls or anything broken.

We had to deliver another few items to a third location and they also helped swap some. Furntitue from the basement to the upstairs living room. They started at 930am and were done by 230pm.

They were very efficient and I would definitely hire them again for any type of move.

Thank you Derrick for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are beyond thrilled that you had a flawless My City Movers moving experience with an amazing crew. We strive to provide quick, hassle-free, and unmatched services no matter how big or small the move may be. If you ever need professional packing, moving, or storage services in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch with us anytime! We are always happy to help. Until then, all the best from the My City Movers Team.

jay
jay

Townhouse to house

Well prepared and on time, even a few minutes early. We got the move done in the time I thought we could and no extra hours involved. No fuss.

Thank you from all of us here at My City Movers. It was a pleasure to do your move. Happy to hear we did such a great job for you and wish you all the best!

iamradiantrose
iamradiantrose
1 review Surrey, BC

Moving my precious house contents

The boys arrived a few minutes early and very quickly loaded up my contents. They carefully wrapped the furniture and my printer and everything arrived without a scratch. They were polite, helpful and fast. No wasting time for these guys. They made sure the placed things exactly where I wanted them. I really appreciated their considerate nature.

Hello Jean.
Thank you very much for moving with My City Movers. We really appreciate you trusting us with your move and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Thank you for the kind words about movers. Warm regards, My City Movers team.

More about My City Movers

MY CITY MOVERS LTD is one of the fastest growing companies in British Columbia, all due to the exceptional service at a very affordable price. As Movers in Vancouver we provide packing services, local and long distance moving, delivery services within the Lower Mainland, storage, overnight storage and more..Our moving team is dedicated to working with you personally form the early stages of your move to move in day, we ensure a smooth and stress free relocation.
Please call us anytime!