HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Surrey  >  MY CITY MOVERS
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MY CITY MOVERS

seventh
1 review Surrey, BC

rather scattered, but crew very helpful. A lot of stuff was missed, but all in all a decent move.

Job Price

Thank you for your business Rob.

Iain in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

We had My City Movers move all the contents of our 3700 square foot house. We researched and interviewed a couple of companies and chose MCM and could not be happier. They came out and looked at every room and sat down and gave us a quote on the rates, what was needed and the approximate time it would take.

The moving crew was the best - polite, hard working (it was 33 Celsius in Aldergrove!) and very professional. Nothing was damaged, nothing was broken, lost or amiss. And at the end, the total cost was at the lower end of the estimate and all done in 8 1/2 hours!

We couldn't be happier and we would not hesitate to use this team again and would recommend them without hesitation. One of the best investments we made in moving.

Job Price

Thank you Lain for your business and a fantastic review! We train our movers so they would be up to your high expectations, looks like we are doing a good job. I will pass a good word to your moving crew.

harjot0harry
1 review Aldouane, NB

These guys did a great job. I have seen good movers in the past, but these guys were fast and very efficient. We had a lot of stuff, they knew what to do, and were friendly. I would definitely recommend these guys.

Job Price

Thank you Harjot for your review! We do our best to satisfy our customers and make your moving day as pleasant as possible. Looks like we are on the right path..

hollykim
1 review Abbotsford, BC

They moved us from Richmond to Surrey and will move our items from storage to our new home on Aug 30

Hello Holly,
Thank you for hiring us as your movers in Richmond. To my best knowledge the second half of the move was completed successfully yesterday. We wish you all the best at your new home!
My City Movers Ltd.

2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Best movers ever. Four professional courteous guys arrive early. They set off immediately, and worked methodically and carefully. The best part was that they made my dad feel comfortable. He sat on the couch and marvelled at how they maneuvered all the bulky items up and down the stairs ... this townhouse has so many stairs with turns! We packed well and had clearly labelled items going to 2 locations (new condo and my sister's house) so it went smoothly and quickly. Thank you guys for making a potentially stressful day worked out so well!

Job Price

Firstly, thank you very much for such a great review of our work!. I am so glad our moving team was able to exceed your expectations. I am particularity happy to see you felt we delivered on value for your dollars. Our team work very hard each day to deliver on value to our clients. If there's anything else moving related we can help you with, please call again anytime.

Neil
1 review Richmond, BC

Brian and Simon did an amazing job when we downsized from a large detached house to a smaller condo. One neighbour was impressed with the quality of the services and Brian was quick to say this is the best ranked company at homestars for 2 consecutive years; well, that was not the only time he said so..,he did the same to other neighbours that just came by to say goodbye to us. And also gave them the company's business card!
Vadim, the owner, was very helpful and allowed us to change the delivery day at short notice with no hassle at all. Also it's good to mention that their truck was very clean
If you want to move with no stress, do yourself a favour and choose this company.
Newton

Job Price

Thank you for your review Newton!
We were glad to help you with your moving needs from Richmond to Surrey. I will pass a warm regards from you to the moving crew.

pmchai
1 review Burnaby, BC

They arrived 10 minutes earlier.

The leader introduced himself and his movers and was very professional and courteous.

We had a lot of stuff and a lot of boxes, that did not seem to overwhelm them.

There were 3 of them, after having showed them the things, they set up the 5 tons truck and soon after that they started to load the truck.

I kept asking questions which they would respond in a professional manner.

Some advice if you are moving, make sure you pack everything in boxes way ahead of time and label them properly.

At the new location have someone direct them carefully where each box goes, a color label would help a lot, you will save a lot of time.

If you have friends that can help with loading and unloading that would cut the time enormously.

In the end, It took longer than I imagined but I am totally satisfied and would recommend them without hesitation.

Job Price

Dear Patrick, thank you very much for choosing My City Movers as your professional movers in Vancouver. We really appreciate your business and your kind words about our teams. Moving from Vancouver to Coquitlam is a big change and I am glad we were a part of getting you off to a good start. We are all delighted your move went well.
We all thank you for your moving tips that you put in your review as well! Warm regards,

meganfristak
1 review Langley Township, BC

Great move from my city movers. On time, hard working and great guys. Well worth the investment.

Job Price

Thank you Megan for trusting MY CITY MOVERS with your move. We wish you all the best at your new home!

CB
1 review Surrey, BC

Very recently My City Movers quite literally rescued my mother's move after our original movers no-showed. We contacted My City Movers right away and within 45min they showed up with a clean 5-ton truck fully equipped with all necessary moving supplies and equipment, and 2 uniformed movers. Glenn and Chris were just great, organized, careful with our things, AND fun to work with... right to the very end of a long hard day We really couldn't have asked for a better outcome considering the circumstances, and wished we had called them in the first place. We will definitely be calling them again! CB & JF

Job Price

Thank you Carole for your fantastic review! Thank you for letting us help you and for trusting us despite your experience with other company! I literally came to pick up Chris and Glen from their houses to speed up the process, that is how they showed up 45 min from your call. We feel proud of our ability to help people!
I will pass a warm wards to Glen and Chris.

More about MY CITY MOVERS

MY CITY MOVERS LTD is one of the fastest growing companies in British Columbia, all due to the exceptional service at a very affordable price. As Movers in Vancouver we provide packing services, local and long distance moving, delivery services within the Lower Mainland, storage, overnight storage and more..Our moving team is dedicated to working with you personally form the early stages of your move to move in day, we ensure a smooth and stress free relocation.
Please call us anytime 7788867271.