MY CITY MOVERS

Reviews for MY CITY MOVERS

terrieinamdar
terrieinamdar

Moving

Fabulous guys friendly took the stress out of a stressful situation would highly recommend I would hire again and will recommend to family and friends

Thank you for your kind words and for spreading the word about us! We are so glad to know that our movers delivered the top-quality service that we are known for. We take pride in providing the best customer care in the moving industry. Thanks again for recommending us, and we hope to hear from you again for any packing, moving, and storage needs! All the best from My City Movers team.

peterbimports
peterbimports

Moving from Mission

Came on time, price clise to their estimates...
Great work. They used floor runner and blanckets for furnuture.
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your moving experience with us! We're so glad to hear that you were pleased with our team. Warm Regards, My City Movers team.

jmervyn
jmervyn

move from N. Surrey to Victoria

Very hard working team, very polite and took great care of our belongings and home. Had a small issue a light fixture damage, which was promptly replaced.

Thank you very very much for taking the time to write a review. Our movers work very hard to ensure our customers are well taken care of. We'll pass your kind comments to them. We wish you all the very best in your new home.
Warm Regards,
My City Movers team.

Ck
Ck
1 review Vancouver, BC

Packing and moving

Hired to pack and move. The packing was poorly done, loose items everywhere and workers left with the job unfinished. The move was unorganized, movers were slow and inexperienced. For the price, I expected a professional job.

Thank you for your feedback, yes we send you one extra mover who was on training and of course did not charge for his job, perhaps that made you feel like the crew was not professional enough. Please to remind you that we did not bill you for a trainee. And no damage was done during a move...
Vadim Zavialov 7788867271.

1 review White Rock, BC

downsize move

Bryan,Glenn & Travis, what a trio. The stress of moving antique furniture and a piano into a smaller space was soon put to ease with their confidence and sense of knowledge. Quick and efficient, the move was done in no time. Appreciate their sense of fun, along with the confidence that comes with their expertize of knowing how to pack, wrap and move.! Have already recommended them.
Marilyn

Thank you very much for moving with My City Movers. We really appreciate you trusting us with your move and we wish you all the very best in your new home. Thanks for the kind words about Bryan, Glenn and Travis. Warm regards, Vadim Zavialov, My City Movers.

Cory &.
Cory &.
2 reviews White Rock, BC

Moving

They took they’re time ... complaining the whole time.
Wanted me to agree to bring in more people. We do have a lot of stuff... but perhaps an assessment before determining the number of people and truck size would be a better option.
They swore ... a lot.
Stopped for lunch, but chargers us for it.
Did not follow instructions well.
Kept trying to put furniture together when unloading when all we wanted was for the truck to be emptied.
Left a closet closed with a couple of boxes that I had to get them to move as they were closing the truck.

Overall impression is very poor. Much different from the first time we used your service.

Hello Cory, we will look into your file and see what went on that day. We apologize for any inconvenience and promise to get in touch with you.
Vadim 7788867271
My City Movers ltd.
P.S. tried to get in touch with you - no answer. Please let me know if I can be any help in resolving the situation.

Bernice
Bernice

Movers

My City Movers were amazing. They showed up early and had a positive friendly and professional approach. Moving is never fun but they made it a very pleasant experience and were so helpful.

Bernice! What an awesome review! Thank you for your kind words. We hope you have settled in well and if you need anything else you know we are happy to help!
Vadim and the Team
7788867271.

craig
craig
1 review Kamloops, BC

Move within British Columbia

On time and friendly crew.

Very price competitive even for a move from the coast to Kamloops.

No damages to any of our belongings and no marks on our walls.

I’d recommend them to any one.

Thank you very much for hiring our moving crew to look after your move to Kamloops. So glad to hear everything went well for you. Super happy to hear you were happy with our moving & storage services from Maple Ridge to Kamloops. Warm regards, Vadim Zavialov 7788867271.

David
David

Moving to a new home

I had a very large home move, our home was over 4000 sq.ft. with a large 3 bay garage, and many years accumulation of stuff. We also had some rare antiques we wanted to be sure a mover could handle carefully. I discussed our requirements and expectations with Vadim, he was very pleasant and accommodating, but also very professional. He was available to discuss our move as needed and helped my build my confidence that they were the best choice. The move required 3 trucks and started with 8 movers, it was done over 2 days and on the 2nd day the unloading finished with 4 movers. Vadim listened to my requirements and did everything I had asked for. The team of movers as fantastic, they worked incredibly hard, but were also very careful. They did a lot of preparation work to prevent any damage from occurring. They were also a very pleasant, friendly and fun group of guys to work with. I enjoyed their company and I can't say enough about what a tough job they do, and do it very well. They are real pros at what they do. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch moving company and a good customer service. Also, they were not the highest quote, but I became convinced they were the best choice, which I believe proved to be correct.

Hey David, wow thanks for another review! I appreciate that you are giving me feedback on what you liked as this is really important in building the My City Movers brand. We want the best for our clients as well as for our employees, so we like to know what's going on at the moving site. Enjoy your awesome new home and thank you for being such a great client.
Warm regards,
Vadim and the Team 7788867271.
My City Movers ltd.

allysyngarrett
allysyngarrett
1 review Surrey, BC

3550 House move took 11 1/2 hours!!

Only disappointment was a very unexpected
Worker should up to up and within 5min on the job
He managed to damage wall with my dresser, an
Expensive fix... let’s see if the company will reimburse the drywall bill when I receive it.

Over all the 2 main guys were fast Competent
friendly.... Thanks guys

Hello Allyson, thank you for your feedback. Yes definitely we will take care of that wall damage for you, very rarely but it can happen as you can understand. So please if you want we can send a repair professional to your house or you can send us the bill for that.
Warm regards
Vadim 7788867271

More about MY CITY MOVERS

MY CITY MOVERS LTD is one of the fastest growing companies in British Columbia, all due to the exceptional service at a very affordable price. As Movers in Vancouver we provide packing services, local and long distance moving, delivery services within the Lower Mainland, storage, overnight storage and more..Our moving team is dedicated to working with you personally form the early stages of your move to move in day, we ensure a smooth and stress free relocation.
Please call us anytime!