Power Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
2050 Avenue Road, Suite A Toronto ON M5M4A6

Review for Power Pest Control

Service

I highly recommend Power Pest Control. I was referred to them by my neighbour who was also very happy with their services to spray my home for cockroaches. They were extremely friendly, professional, efficient and knowledgeable. They worked with my schedule and made everything seamless and reassuring. Thank You Power Pest Control!!!!

More about Power Pest Control

Power Pest Control Inc. is a premier provider of pest control services in Aurora, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Toronto, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Thornhill, Newmarket and Hamilton for your home and business. Through collaborative efforts with our clients, we protect your home and business by devising and implementing real strategies to stop ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?