Metropolitan Tile & Stone

330 Edgeley Blvd Vaughan ON L4K 3Y3
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Vaughan  >  Metropolitan Tile & Stone

Reviews for Metropolitan Tile & Stone

jarred.shuman in Thornhill

I went in to get a quote for my kitchen backsplash I was looking for something like faux brick. I picked a tile and they said they needed $1000 deposit . They said someone would come out to measure my backsplash area and give me a quote. Eight days later someone called to arrange to look at my backsplash . A man came in and wasn't sure which company I have dealt with. When he was finished measuring he laughed and said someone would call me. Eight days went by again. I called and left a message but no one return my call . Another four days later I called again and I was told the job is going to be $2400 and that I needed to pay before any work could be done even though They 've been sitting on $1000 of mine for almost one month. They told me to come in to refund my money but when I came in they told me they didn't know who I was and that the person dealing with me wasn't in but they were supposed to be. I'm still trying to get my thousand dollars that I paid for nothing. These people are disorganized and not trustworthy do not do business with them.

More about Metropolitan Tile & Stone

Metropolitan Tile & Stone has been in the Tiling business for over 50 years and has steadily built up a reputation with some of the most prominent builders in Toronto and the GTA. Our reputation has been built on our people; with qualified Tile setters and support personnel. We take ...